OtherGround Forums Tommy knocked out by OAP for throwing his weight a

7/21/19 11:51 AM
3/27/03
Ghengiseanie -
springfield -

Based on all the fake news published about Tomny from big media, I recommend waiting for Tommy to tell what actually happened.

Yes lets wait for the oft convicted felon, fraudster and rabble rouser ti tell his version for the truth shall we...no wonder so many Yanks like Tommy.

Abandoning a son is worse than all of that by far 

7/21/19 11:53 AM
3/27/03

There is only one prison gang in the uk... guess what it’s composed of?

yea I don’t have to say it... Mormons 

Edited: 7/21/19 2:27 PM
4/19/09
chad_mcjangle - Ghengis, How do you deal with the fact that you both hate white people, but also need to cling to white people parasitically in order to have a decent life?

I guess Trump raised a great question: why can't people like you just fix your own countries instead of getting so involved in white people's affairs?

im white you dickhead, and live in a brown/yellow country. 

7/21/19 2:31 PM
4/19/09
springfield -
JonJonesBone - 
Ghengiseanie -
springfield -

Based on all the fake news published about Tomny from big media, I recommend waiting for Tommy to tell what actually happened.

Yes lets wait for the oft convicted felon, fraudster and rabble rouser ti tell his version for the truth shall we...no wonder so many Yanks like Tommy.

True, instead we should listen to what the dead beat father on the OG tells us.

Ghengiseanie is a deadbeat dad?

When a peon has no merit to their arguments they resort to twisted personal attacks. I had custody issues early in my separation. all resolved now

7/21/19 2:36 PM
9/3/18
Ghengiseanie -
chad_mcjangle - Ghengis, How do you deal with the fact that you both hate white people, but also need to cling to white people parasitically in order to have a decent life?

I guess Trump raised a great question: why can't people like you just fix your own countries instead of getting so involved in white people's affairs?

Didn't you post a pic of yourself the other day? You consider that white? 

7/21/19 4:06 PM
4/19/09
Middleman747 -
Ghengiseanie -

Didn't you post a pic of yourself the other day? You consider that white? 

i tan beautifully, my arse is completely white

7/21/19 4:58 PM
1/1/01
OP is a POS. Nothing new here.
7/21/19 6:35 PM
4/19/09
Mighty Quinn - OP is a POS. Nothing new here.

Who rattled your cage?

7/21/19 7:00 PM
12/10/18
phatcat -

VTFU - just stay in your shithole and let whitey have their country the way they built it. But no you fuck up your country then try to come to another country and fuck it up just like the one you  left. Stay put we dont want you. Fuck Diversity when it means bringong in animals and barbaric culture 

"Let whitey have their country"

7/21/19 9:40 PM
9/9/02

You are so gulliable ghen, says a lot about you.

this is 100% fake news from verified sources.

whats your source? What’s the dailymail source? So gulliable. 

Tommy is in isolation 23 hrs a day, having 1 hr to walk the yard (by himself) and has been since he entered belmarsh.

Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story.

7/21/19 10:28 PM
3/7/03
Auswilliam -

You are so gulliable ghen, says a lot about you.

this is 100% fake news from verified sources.

whats your source? What’s the dailymail source? So gulliable. 

Tommy is in isolation 23 hrs a day, having 1 hr to walk the yard (by himself) and has been since he entered belmarsh.

Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Exactly what I said on page 1

how can op be so stupid to post such a ridiculous article and then say oooohhh this credible

im goona post this shit on the og

lol.

Do some critical thinking ghengis

but I suppose if you were actually able to do that, then you would be able to renounce your ridiculous religion 

7/21/19 11:39 PM
9/3/18

This is a tan?
7/22/19 12:44 AM
4/19/09
Middleman747 -

This is a tan?

yep

7/22/19 12:53 AM
4/19/09

The investigation has established that:

• A Philadelphia-based thinktank, the Middle East Forum (MEF), acknowledges it has spent about $60,000 (£47,000) on Robinson’s legal fees and demonstrations staged in London earlier this year. A senior MEF executive has been closely involved in preparations for this weekend’s march, though the thinktank said she was there in a personal capacity.

• A US tech billionaire, Robert Shillman, financed a fellowship that helped pay for Robinson to be employed in 2017 by a rightwing Canadian media website, the Rebel Media, on a salary of about £5,000 a month.

• A small Australian rightwing group, Australian Liberty Alliance, says it has helped fund Robinson, but did not disclose how much.

• A New York City-based thinktank, the Gatestone Institute, has published a succession of articles supporting Robinson’s cause.

• The David Horowitz Freedom Center (DHFC), a California-based thinktank that describes itself as a “school for political warfare”, has published a series of pieces defending Robinson, and has lobbied for him to address US politicians.

• MEF, Gatestone and the DHFC are well funded by influential rightwing donors, according to tax returns scrutinised by the Guardian. In 2014-16, the returns show they received a total of almost $5m from several millionaire donors.

MEF received $792,000 from a foundation led by Nina Rosenwald, the co-chair of American Securities Management, once dubbed “the sugar mama of anti-Muslim hate”.

The DHFC received $1,638,290 from five wealthy benefactors, one of whom is believed to be among the biggest-ever donors to the Republican party.

Gatestone has received more than $2m in donations, including $250,000 from the Mercer Family Foundation, which is funded by Donald Trump’s top donor, Robert Mercer, and run by the billionaire’s daughter Rebekah.

All three thinktanks have been repeatedly accused of stoking anti-Islam sentiment in the west and spreading false information about Muslim refugees in Europe. But all three have consistently denied being anti-Islam

The news of his imprisonment on 25 May generated a surge of pro-Robinson tweets. An analysis of 2.2m #freetommy tweets between May and October showed 42% came from the US, according to research by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue.

A second analysis, by the Alliance for Securing Democracy (ASD) thinktank, discovered social media backing from a cluster of 600 accounts it identified as being aligned with the Kremlin. Pro-Robinson tweets accounted for three of their top five most-used hashtags on 27 May, and most pointed users to articles on the rightwing websites InfoWars, Breitbart and Voice of Europe, according to the researchers.

“The clustered focus on the Tommy Robinson case in late May suggests that Russian-linked accounts saw his arrest as a clear opportunity to amplify political divisions both in the UK and abroad,” said Bret Schafer, a social media analyst at the US-based ASD.

7/22/19 1:03 AM
4/19/09

whining about prison food last year.

prison says he was in care and assessment unit for 48 hours and rest in Gen pop with safety measures

7/22/19 1:59 AM
5/15/15
boxcar-for-life -

The saddest part of this whole thing is that op created a thread based off of rumors from criminals no less, as if this what actually happened. 

Just shows how stupid op is. 

Yeah im sure he got beat up for throwing his weight around.... isn’t he like a buck 65???

and only 5-8

first facking paragraph of this story is freaking retarded and op poster believes it

sad!!!

Thought I totally agree with your statement.  Tommy is basically famous for luring people he doesnt like in to swinging. It's not that far fetched he would step on toes in the nick. 

7/22/19 2:41 AM
9/9/02

What exactly do you think you have proven by those posts GulliableGhen ?

I am so grateful that he is getting help paying for his legal fees. I also donate to him ( small ). I encourage anyone who can spare the money to do the same.  Www.tr.news

Who funds you GulliableGhen? You were recently crowing about the fact you convinced crypto noobs in investing in you so you could buy and trade crypto on their behalf (lol) and skim off the top.

Seems your means of financing yourself  are more dubious than his.

At least his investors are investing in common causes they both believe in.

As for him complaining about lack of food the first time around. It’s well documented that he lost 40lbs in his first solitary confinement stint. Did you not see the photos of him coming out of the jail? 

The weight loss was significant. 

What do you think you have proven by showing that letter from 2018? Apart from proving that he requested to be allowed to use his own money to spend on food because Muslims were tampering with his jail food.

he was not in gen pop u idiot. His quarters were moved to a gen pop cell but he was still isolated and locked in that same cell 23hrs a day.

The more you talk the more you prove you only know the media talking points. 

7/22/19 2:42 AM
9/9/02

7/22/19 2:43 AM
9/9/02

7/22/19 2:48 AM
9/9/02

For those that don’t know, the above photos are photos of tommy when he exited jail the last time ( for the same offense he was retried and is currently in jail for now ).

All for the crime of video taping pedos walking into court and asking how do they feel about their verdict.

No uk reporter has been sent to jail for contempt of court since 1940’s.

This includes reporters who collapsed cases.

7/22/19 2:52 AM
2/2/15
Ghengiseanie -

prison says he was in care and assessment unit for 48 hours and rest in Gen pop with safety measures

So what's this then? You've been shown that your original post was horseshit so you'll just ignore that and move on to something completely unrelated? 

7/22/19 2:59 AM
5/18/10
Ghengiseanie -

Do you relish your political enemies having their food prepared by their own political enemies, such that they are forced to starve themselves?

Edited: 7/22/19 3:53 AM
4/19/09

you are repeating the talking points lol. it was a crock and you guys are just perpetuating the TR.com bs. lol at him being he solitary voice of truth on the matter. 

Also waht was the issue with running a crypto fund? They are up quite a bit at this point and thats despite losing (so far on their Qash -Liquid) investment. Most of my money was made in OTC markets last year. 

Likewise the coin QPi is down but not out! it will be back once we get a different code team together.

7/22/19 4:37 AM
9/9/02

7/22/19 4:44 AM
9/9/02

So those photos are “talking points” ? 

You are are disingenuous at best, an idiot with low iq at worst. A product of relatives conceiving.

Either way, I’m wasting my time so I’m done replying to you.