4/11/14

Never apologize to these fucks

Brett Weinstein already proved this.

9/13/18 5:27 AM
9/5/12
Ill Portents -
Ragingshaneistheanswer -
Charles Barkley -

left are complete pussies, I can't stand them.

Unlike the well adjusted strongmen of the right and their feverish hatred of The Last Jedi and calls for boycotts and even a Kickstarter to remake the movie

If fucking with someones life and a movie boycott are the same thing to you, I think it's time to see someone.

That being said, it's stupid to get upset over a movie

9/13/18 5:37 AM
2/22/03

The outraged people need to not reproduce.

9/13/18 9:03 AM
8/27/11
OmarsOwnGoal -
Fake Pie -
pfsjkd - 

I love Norm to death but he fucked up. Here’s what he said that fucked him:

“There are very few people that have gone through what they (Loius C.K. and Roseanne) have, losing everything in a day. Of course, people will go, 'What about the victims?' But you know what? The victims didn't have to go through that."

In context it isn't a bad thing. Who is Roseanne's "victim"? Valerie? What did she have to go through?

Louis CK's "victims" all either consented or the one who didn't he apologized and walked away. What did they have to go through? They decided to come forward and shame him for his sexual preferences that they consented to at the time... because of the "power imbalance."

And most of them remained anonymous.

To no one's surprise, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. 

Clarify for us, Omar, please. 

9/13/18 9:10 AM
2/11/03
Fuck Fallon. This is straight libertardism
9/13/18 9:26 AM
1/9/18

So a degenerate gambler made bad choices?  Huh you don't say...

He can say whatever he wants, that doesn't mean the world has to like it . It doesn't mean he will get paid as much either.   

He can't even drive a car and never had a license.. do you think he cares about this as much as you guys do?

9/13/18 10:05 AM
7/14/17

#ImWithNorm

9/13/18 10:10 AM
7/14/17
purplehaze -

He can say whatever he wants, that doesn't mean the world has to like it . It doesn't mean he will get paid as much either.   

He can't even drive a car and never had a license.. do you think he cares about this as much as you guys do?

You're very negative. All I know is I'm a fan of his, he's always seemed like a good guy. I've followed his career and I'm aware that he's drawn the short straw a few times (being fired from SNL for making too many OJ jokes because Don Olmeir was best friends with OJ).

He finally gets a show on Netflix, and that's when these leftists attack. He's said insane shit his whole career. They never cared when he was just doing his rinky dink podcast. But now that he has a chance to make money, people want to destroy him. It's a horrible way of life. And I'm against it. 

9/13/18 10:21 AM
2/23/12

Is it necessary to silence people? Why can’t you let the market dictate if they have a career? Let Louis perform at clubs that will have him and if no one will or nobody turns up then he’s finished

9/13/18 10:40 AM
7/14/17
Jored1990 -

Is it necessary to silence people? Why can’t you let the market dictate if they have a career? Let Louis perform at clubs that will have him and if no one will or nobody turns up then he’s finished

Too much common sense. You need to be silenced. 

9/13/18 10:59 AM
6/18/16
lionsoul -
Ill Portents - 
Ragingshaneistheanswer -
Charles Barkley -

left are complete pussies, I can't stand them.

Unlike the well adjusted strongmen of the right and their feverish hatred of The Last Jedi and calls for boycotts and even a Kickstarter to remake the movie

Both sides are retarded...

That said the Last Jedi was an abomination.

The left is just far more embarrassing...

both "extreme sides" are retarded imo

9/13/18 11:15 AM
1/9/18
BrowBeaten -
purplehaze -

You're very negative. All I know is I'm a fan of his, he's always seemed like a good guy. I've followed his career and I'm aware that he's drawn the short straw a few times (being fired from SNL for making too many OJ jokes because Don Olmeir was best friends with OJ).

He finally gets a show on Netflix, and that's when these leftists attack. He's said insane shit his whole career. They never cared when he was just doing his rinky dink podcast. But now that he has a chance to make money, people want to destroy him. It's a horrible way of life. And I'm against it. 

Im negative ? This whole thread is folks complaining.

Norm has had the ability to make lots of money his whole career.  He blows it on gambling and doesn't put effort in like other comedians.  He is very funny IMO. 

Nobody wants to destroy Norm more than Norm. That isn't drawing the short straw.  It is just refusing to play the game.  

Lol at blaming anyone especially politics.  If he wants to say edgy shit than work much harder and do night clubs.  Mass audience tv isn't the route if you want to use offensive material.  The audience gets to choose what is offensive to them, not being told by a comedian.

9/13/18 11:26 AM
2/23/12
BrowBeaten -
Jored1990 -

Too much common sense. You need to be silenced. 

It’s like putting a parental block on the world

Edited: 9/13/18 11:40 AM
1/1/01

"Lol at blaming anyone especially politics. If he wants to say edgy shit than work much harder and do night clubs. Mass audience tv isn't the route if you want to use offensive material. The audience gets to choose what is offensive to them, not being told by a comedian."

It's not just about the metoo or Norm.  It's about the current liberal mindset.   Extreme left leaning comedians like Bill Maher and Jerry Seinfield talk about it often.  They can no longer perform at college campuses because the audiences are in a perpetual state of being offended over fucking everything.  They can't make a single joke without the audience crying about something.  This  new liberal left sucks the joy out of everything in life.  My neice is one of them and is perpetually offended about everything

Edited: 9/13/18 11:33 AM
1/1/01
purplehaze -
BrowBeaten -
purplehaze -

Im negative ? This whole thread is folks complaining.

Norm has had the ability to make lots of money his whole career.  He blows it on gambling and doesn't put effort in like other comedians.  He is very funny IMO. 

Nobody wants to destroy Norm more than Norm. That isn't drawing the short straw.  It is just refusing to play the game.  

Lol at blaming anyone especially politics.  If he wants to say edgy shit than work much harder and do night clubs.  Mass audience tv isn't the route if you want to use offensive material.  The audience gets to choose what is offensive to them, not being told by a comedian.

Doesn't put effort in? Wtf are you babbling about? He's primarily a standup and works a lot on it, and has been involved with other projects for pretty much his entire career. Not that has ANYTHING to do with the topic at hand.

And the audience didn't get to choose, some crying staffers made the choice.

Terrible nonsensical post all around.

Edited: 9/13/18 11:34 AM
6/27/05
purplehaze -

If he has a history of fucking up then why did they book him for the god damn show?

9/13/18 11:39 AM
10/16/10
Positive Energy - 

Agreed. He fucked up with that apology. SJWs take it as a confirmation of guilt and will double down on their efforts to destroy his career.
9/13/18 11:40 AM
4/12/11
Lessphilling -

the new McCarthyism, no one is immune

This. Absolutely this.

9/13/18 11:41 AM
4/12/11
purplehaze -

You are coming off as a bitter asshole who talks out of his ass. 

9/13/18 11:43 AM
12/2/05
Charles Barkley -
OmarsOwnGoal -
Fake Pie -
pfsjkd - 

I love Norm to death but he fucked up. Here’s what he said that fucked him:

“There are very few people that have gone through what they (Loius C.K. and Roseanne) have, losing everything in a day. Of course, people will go, 'What about the victims?' But you know what? The victims didn't have to go through that."

In context it isn't a bad thing. Who is Roseanne's "victim"? Valerie? What did she have to go through?

Louis CK's "victims" all either consented or the one who didn't he apologized and walked away. What did they have to go through? They decided to come forward and shame him for his sexual preferences that they consented to at the time... because of the "power imbalance."

And most of them remained anonymous.

To no one's surprise, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. 

Clarify for us, Omar, please. 

He don't like me. That's all. 

9/13/18 12:17 PM
12/2/02
purplehaze - 

It isn't so much about this particular case, as it is about where we are heading. I don't think it's appropriate that a person lose their livelihood because of comments taken out of context. Anyone of any walk of life.

We are all walking on eggshells now. It can happen to you. Say the wrong thing, have it taken out of context and next thing you know, HR is calling you.

MacDonald didn't say anything wrong in that piece if you read it all in context, but now there is a social media storm trying to stop him from making a living. I won't be surprised to see his netflix show cancelled.

It's a sad state we live in now.
9/13/18 1:41 PM
7/14/17

This is only audio....

Never heard Norm like this... He sounds beaten down...

9/13/18 2:25 PM
1/1/01
Charles Barkley -

That Alex Zalben must be an incredible little bitch to get upset over that.  Like Orcus x5.

9/13/18 2:27 PM
1/1/01
Positive Energy -

Yep...capitulation is the death knell it seems.