OtherGround Forums Tonight show cancels norm Macdonald appearance

9/13/18 2:38 PM
2/12/17
The liberal mob is the epitome of fascism. They call for an end to the career, and often lives, of anyone who disagrees with their warped world view and seeks to silence everyone.

9/13/18 3:53 PM
4/11/14
lionsoul -
Ill Portents - 
Ragingshaneistheanswer -
Charles Barkley -

left are complete pussies, I can't stand them.

Unlike the well adjusted strongmen of the right and their feverish hatred of The Last Jedi and calls for boycotts and even a Kickstarter to remake the movie

Both sides are retarded...

That said the Last Jedi was an abomination.

The left is just far more embarrassing...

Lol at you being in the middle 

You’re one TDS flare-up away from dying your hair purple.

9/14/18 2:23 AM
6/8/08

What has this country change into? 

A place where racists get called out and expelled, and racist appologizers are not welcome? 

9/14/18 3:19 AM
8/8/18
BrowBeaten -
pfsjkd -

I love Norm to death but he fucked up. Here’s what he said that fucked him:

“There are very few people that have gone through what they (Loius C.K. and Roseanne) have, losing everything in a day. Of course, people will go, 'What about the victims?' But you know what? The victims didn't have to go through that."

In Rosanne's case, there was no victim. She made a joke about some women who looked like a monkey. Let's stop throwing the word "Victim" around so flippantly.

Do you agree that their were victims in Louis Ck's case? 

9/14/18 4:12 AM
2/21/10

These fuckers getting upset over this are hilarious. They probably never heard his comedy.

I remember one of his bits being about  stalking then using a sandwich to kidnap and murder a bitch or something like that haha

Edited: 9/14/18 6:45 AM
7/1/09
Average -

What has this country change into? 

A place where racists get called out and expelled, and racist appologizers are not welcome? 

The only thing you are using as proof that Roseanne is racist is a joke that has NOTHING to do with race whatsoever so him 'apologizing' for her does not make him 'racist apologizer'. Like I said, we didn't need that thread to know you were a fucking retard.

Edited: 9/14/18 6:53 AM
4/20/02
Joshinho -
BrowBeaten -
pfsjkd -

“There are very few people that have gone through what they (Loius C.K. and Roseanne) have, losing everything in a day. Of course, people will go, 'What about the victims?' But you know what? The victims didn't have to go through that."

In Rosanne's case, there was no victim. She made a joke about some women who looked like a monkey. Let's stop throwing the word "Victim" around so flippantly.

There's victims and there's victims. Yeah, I understand all of those women being weirded out. If they'd called the cops, sued him, blackmailed him into getting a job, made fun of him in their own standup or whatever, I'd perfectly understand. But he didn't touch anyone, didn't threaten anyone, never tried to keep anyone from leaving his room, never even asked any of them to touch him. There's nothing about what he's been accused of doing that is serious enough that he should ever work again or that his shows should never be aired again.

9/14/18 7:34 AM
4/12/11
BrowBeaten -

This is only audio....

Never heard Norm like this... He sounds beaten down...

Made me sad.

It was interesting when right after his appology portion of the interview, they switched to pushing his new show. Right when that happened Norm said, "this is weird".

9/14/18 9:15 AM
8/8/18
oblongo -
Joshinho -
BrowBeaten -
pfsjkd -

There's victims and there's victims. Yeah, I understand all of those women being weirded out. If they'd called the cops, sued him, blackmailed him into getting a job, made fun of him in their own standup or whatever, I'd perfectly understand. But he didn't touch anyone, didn't threaten anyone, never tried to keep anyone from leaving his room, never even asked any of them to touch him. There's nothing about what he's been accused of doing that is serious enough that he should ever work again or that his shows should never be aired again.

I agree. I only asked because brow beaten made a case about Rosanne not having any "victims" but didn't mention anything about Louis CK.

And for the record, I don't think norm should lose anything over what he said. 

9/14/18 10:23 AM
7/27/04
BrowBeaten -

This is only audio....

He's not beaten.the bit about using downs syndrome instead of retard confirms this.

Everything about this is separating real Norm fans and casual Norm fans.

It's the best publiclity hes ever gotten it's right before his show starts.

9/14/18 10:26 AM
1/1/01
RenzoStudent2004 - The liberal mob is the epitome of fascism. They call for an end to the career, and often lives, of anyone who disagrees with their warped world view and seeks to silence everyone.

Sadly, this.

The Left have become so intolerant and toxic.
9/14/18 10:36 AM
11/13/03
EKPOGI - 
BrowBeaten -

This is only audio....

He's not beaten.the bit about using downs syndrome instead of retard confirms this.

Everything about this is separating real Norm fans and casual Norm fans.

It's the best publiclity hes ever gotten it's right before his show starts.

Yeah, I'm thinking the View appearance has to be a kind of (very subtle) mockery of all this hysteria. His original point in the print interview was that it's fucked up that people aren't willing to forgive others anymore. Here, on the View, he says using the term down syndrome was "unforgivable," which is ridiculous. I think he's basically saying, "Look at what you fuckers want. You want this. You want to me to be completely shamed and humbled." At the same time, he's giving indications of how over-the-top that kind of moral indignation is. It's kind of like when he mocked the roasts. Admittedly, though, this is much less funny. Even if he is subtly mocking the indignation, it's hard to watch, especially knowing that most people will take it as genuine contrition.
9/14/18 1:17 PM
8/12/09

Here's another clip of Norm on the View.

9/14/18 1:27 PM
7/27/04

In his recent live standup he doubles down vs the liberals.he made more metoo jokes...how wait until the metoo movement hears about the constant raping in prison...and he makes fun of Hillary Clinton again about the election...something about why would they try this experiment with a woman running against a man...how her book"why Trump won" has the answer on the cover..hillarys name and face....saw this in the bay area California...some cunt was booing...and made the jokes even funnier.

9/14/18 2:40 PM
4/2/07
dustynothing - 

Here's another clip of Norm on the View.

one of my favorite norm clips

he'll always be one of my favorite comedians

I was really hoping he ended that interview with the View with "I mean it's not like I murdered anyone while in the white house"
9/14/18 2:52 PM
12/10/09

Much better clip

9/14/18 3:01 PM
11/11/12

Apologizing was a huge mistake.  He should have double downed.

9/14/18 3:05 PM
7/14/17
scrapdo -

Much better clip

Thanks for posting this. Seeing the video was more bothersome.