OtherGround Forums Top 13 Youngest Female Billionaires

5 days ago
7/26/07

1. Holly Branson

Holly Branson is worth $3.8 billion. Her father is entrepreneur Sir Richard Branson. She went to medical school where she specialized in neurology. After school, she worked in the neurology department of the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. She also travels around the world doing humanitarian work.

2. Serra Sabanci

Serra Sabanci is a 39-year-old worth $1.1 billion. She is a shareholder and board member of Sabanci Holdings, which is Turkey’s largest financial and industrial conglomerate. She is the 28th richest person in Turkey. She went to the University of Portsmouth and graduated with honors from the Department of Economics of Istanbul Bilgi University.

3.Ana Lucia de Mattos Barretto Villela

Ana is a 44-year-old who is worth $3.6 billion. Her great-grandfather founded Itau, which is one of the largest banks in Brazil. The bank merged with Unibanco and together they are known as Itau-Unibanco, the largest non-state bank in Latin America. She is the youngest female billionaire in Brazil so she is set for life.

4. Lee Seo-Hyun

Lee Seo-Hyun is a 41-year-old who is worth $1.3 billion. She is the president of Cheil Industries, which is a textile manufacturer. Seo-Hyun expanded the company into fashion business and chemicals. She then bought Colombo Via Della Spiga. She also merged with Samsung SDI and Samsung Everland, making them the leading producer of energy storage solutions.

5.Aerin Lauder

Aerin Lauder is 46 years old and is worth $1.85 billion. She is an heiress to the Estée Lauder line. She also has her own fashion, perfume, cosmetic, and furniture line named AERIN. When it comes to the Estée Lauder Company, she owns 16 million shares.

6.Tamara Ecclestone

Tamara Ecclestone is a 32-year-old heiress, socialite and television personality worth $3.6 billion. Her father is Bernie Ecclestone, a billionaire who is the chief executive of the Formula One Group. She worked as a presenter for Sky Sports Italia and has been involved in other racing productions. In 2013 Tamara made headlines of a different sort when it was revealed her ex-fiance had attempted to blackmail her for £200,000 for not selling her “intimate secrets” to the press. Derek Rose was convicted and sentenced to four years of jail time for the attempted blackmail.

7. Petra Stunt

Petra Stunt is the other daughter of billionaire Bernie Ecclestone. Like her sister Tamara, she is also a socialite and model, as well as a fashion designer. She married billionaire businessman James Stunt in 2011 in a wedding that allegedly cost close to £12 million. Recently, the couple has made headlines for their real estate adventures, buying the former mansion of mega-producer Aaron Spelling and then listing it for $200 million. Like her sister Tamara, though, Petra has also had bad luck with some rather shady characters. In 2014 it was revealed that she had been conned out of £1.6 million by the person she had hired to help renovate the mansion. He was eventually sentenced to Yikes!

5 days ago
7/26/07

8. Dylan Lauren

Dylan Lauren, daughter of designer Ralph Lauren, is worth $4.7 billion. She opened the largest candy shop in the world, called Dylan’s Candy Bar. While she chose not to follow in her father’s footsteps, she did let him design her wedding dress when she married Paul Arrouet in 2011. It looks like she would much rather bathe in candy than deal with clothes

9. Amanda Hearst

Amanda Hearst is worth $8.7 billion and is the owner of the Hearst Corporation. It was originally founded by her great-grandfather. She created an organization called Friends and Finn that prevents mistreatment of puppies in puppy mills. She works with non-profit organizations to promote a positive message about animal rights.

10. Marie Besnier Beauvalot

Marie Besnier Beauvalot is a 34-year-old who is worth $2.5 billion. She inherited a French dairy company called Lactalis. She and her two siblings own 100% of the company. They make Président brie cheese, which is what made the company popular. The company is based in Laval in western France.

11. Athina Onassis

Athina Onassis is the last surviving descendant of infamous Greek billionaire Aristotle Onassis, making her style-icon Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis’ granddaughter through marriage. She is estimated to have been worth as much as $5 billion at one point, after having famously received $800 million of her inheritance on her 18th birthday. In recent years, however, the heiress seems to have fallen on harder times and there is speculation that her fortune is swiftly dwindling between the expenses her extravagant lifestyle and her estimated $100 million in her divorce settlement to her philandering ex-husband. Even the media in her home country of Greece is speculating on the heiresses’ financial state, with one headline proclaiming “Athina Onassis May Not Be a Billionaires Anymore!” Ouch!

12. Charlotte Casiraghi

Charlotte Casiraghi is a 29-year-old model and is worth $5.7 billion. She is the second child of Caroline, Princess of Hanover, and the Italian industrialist Stefano Casiraghi. Charlotte is eighth in line to the throne of Monaco. She received a philosophy degree from Sorbonne University is a decorated equestrian, and is also the face of Gucci. In 2013 she made headlines by having a son out of wedlock with famed French actor Gad Elmaleh, who is 16 years her senior. Sadly, though, there was no fairy-tale ending for this couple, as they abruptly split up two years later, with a source telling PEOPLE magazine “He wasn’t around enough – and she wanted a father for her son.”

13. Sara Blakely

Sara Blakely is a 45-year-old worth $1 billion. She founded the company Spanx, which makes intimate apparel, pants, and leggings. Time named her as one of the most 100 influential people in the world in 2012. Forbes has named her the 93rd most powerful woman in the world. With there being millions of people in the world, being the 93rd most powerful is amazing. The next billionaire is one of the youngest in the world.

5 days ago
11/1/03

Most of these womem won the gene lottery. They inhereded the money. 

5 days ago
7/26/07
jpm995 - 

Most billionaires did in some way.

More so than completely started from the ground up.

The Spanx chick looks like she's completely self-made, which is more impressive
5 days ago
6/13/15
jpm995 -

Nothing wrong winning lifes lottery but as far as I can tell from the bios only 2 made it on their own.

5 days ago
10/1/11

Need to seed up one of these chicks

5 days ago
4/22/03

1-13

5 days ago
12/26/05

One.

One didnt inherit it.

One.  

Those arent billionaires.  Those are kids of billionaires.  Hopefully they will lose it, except the woman who earned it.

5 days ago
6/13/15
CavemanDave -

One.

One didnt inherit it.

One.  

Those arent billionaires.  Those are kids of billionaires.  Hopefully they will lose it, except the woman who earned it.

I got 2. I didn't see where the Asian inherited it. Why would you want them to lose it? How will them losing it make your life better?

5 days ago
1/1/01

I'll settle for 13........I guess......:( 

5 days ago
2/5/06

Wood on all counts. I am not surprised that most of them are hot because their fathers were mega rich and most likely had super hot wives to have children with.

5 days ago
5/28/02

Aerin lauder would be taken on a nice date with no expectations. If i werent married of course

5 days ago
9/4/08
10. Marie Besnier Beauvalot
5 days ago
12/18/03
CavemanDave - 

One.

One didnt inherit it.

One.  

Why do you hope they lose it?

5 days ago
1/7/15

Kylie Jenner is set to become the youngest female self-made billionaire in history:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesdigitalcovers/2018/07/11/how-20-year-old-kylie-jenner-built-a-900-million-fortune-in-less-than-3-years/

5 days ago
7/26/07
inazuma - 

Kylie Jenner is set to become the youngest female self-made billionaire in history:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesdigitalcovers/2018/07/11/how-20-year-old-kylie-jenner-built-a-900-million-fortune-in-less-than-3-years/

That Pepsi Ad is really paying off
5 days ago
1/25/04

Marry me, you sluts!

5 days ago
1/1/01

I wonder why they left out Hugo Chavez's daughter.  

5 days ago
12/26/05
Never_rolled -
CavemanDave -

One.

One didnt inherit it.

One.  

I got 2. I didn't see where the Asian inherited it. Why would you want them to lose it? How will them losing it make your life better?

Why would I not?

Dont get me wrong, i dont want anybody to take it away from them in an illegitimate fashion and i certainly dont want the government to take it, but i also dont feel any sense of respect towards trust fund children.  I'd rather that money end up in the hands of people who earned their money.

The good news is that most families with that kind of cash burn through it in 3 generations...but if it happens in one, and they have to struggle though late life with only a few tens of millions, I'm cool with that. 

5 days ago
6/17/11
inazuma -

self made lol

5 days ago
6/13/15
CavemanDave -
Never_rolled -
CavemanDave -

One.

One didnt inherit it.

One.  

Why would I not?

Dont get me wrong, i dont want anybody to take it away from them in an illegitimate fashion and i certainly dont want the government to take it, but i also dont feel any sense of respect towards trust fund children.  I'd rather that money end up in the hands of people who earned their money.

The good news is that most families with that kind of cash burn through it in 3 generations...but if it happens in one, and they have to struggle though late life with only a few tens of millions, I'm cool with that. 

Jealousy isn't a good trait. Work on yourself. The amount of money they have has nothing to with other peoples hard earned money. It's sad that an adult male thinks the way you do.

5 days ago
8/20/03
Jack Carter - 

Marry me, you sluts!

I would love to see Jack Cater with money to burn being followed by a camera crew 24/7.

Instant ratings hit!

5 days ago
9/4/08
CavemanDave - 
Never_rolled -
CavemanDave -

One.

One didnt inherit it.

One.  

Why would I not?

I disagree.

I think the trend would obviously be for the kids to not appreciate what they've been given, not be as driven to maintain or grow the enterprise, etc... and have it slowly fall apart.

But if the parents have instilled the mind set that it is a privilege and an obligation then it's admirable to have a new generation at the helm continuing to move forward.

I know a business owner who inherited what his father built. When they did a big annual company gathering the employees applauded him when he got up to speak. He immediately stopped everyone and said something like please don't, I didn't build this business, my Father did. I'm just doing my best to keep it moving forward. This guy has grown the business 5 times over.

But I also know another who was more interested in traveling the world and being part of art societies and such, so he couldn't be bothered with the business. So he just sold it with no notice, shit all over what his father had built, and screwed over a ton of employees in the process.
5 days ago
12/26/05
Never_rolled -
CavemanDave -
Never_rolled -
CavemanDave -

One.

One didnt inherit it.

One.  

Why would I not?

Jealousy isn't a good trait. Work on yourself. The amount of money they have has nothing to with other peoples hard earned money. It's sad that an adult male thinks the way you do.

It's not jealousy, its lack of respect. 

I dont respect that way of obtaining wealth.  If it were jealousy, I would feel that way about Jeff Bezos. 

I dont.  

I also dont want them to lose it illegitimately.  I'm not wishing harm on them....so I'd ask, what reason should I respect trust funders?

What have they done to have peoples respect, beyond the basic respect every human deserves?  They did nothing, and I dont feel the need to respect people for merely existing.

5 days ago
7/26/07
CavemanDave - 
Never_rolled -
CavemanDave -
Never_rolled -
CavemanDave -

One.

One didnt inherit it.

One.  

Why would I not?

It's not jealousy, its lack of respect. 

I dont respect that way of obtaining wealth.  If it were jealousy, I would feel that way about Jeff Bezos. 

I dont.  

I also dont want them to lose it illegitimately.  I'm not wishing harm on them....so I'd ask, what reason should I respect trust funders?

What have they done to have peoples respect, beyond the basic respect every human deserves?  They did nothing, and I dont feel the need to respect people for merely existing.

And some of them take what wealth or influence they were born into and turn it into other enterprises

See The Donald for an example of this, and he's an OG hero