OtherGround Forums Transgender? I don't care.

26 days ago
1/11/10
dabigchet -

I hate to break it to you, but you clearly care.

He says in his rant, they’ve forced him to care. That’s the fucking problem. Indifference isn’t good enough for these fucking lunatics

26 days ago
12/9/02
Strangleu -

If you want to be gay, go be gay.

If you’re a guy who wants to pretend you’re a woman, knock yourself out.

If you want to marry a Star Wars action figure and your mailbox, go with God.

There is no word that can adequately describe my level of indifference when it comes to how consenting adults choose to live their own lives.

The problem, you see, is that this is never good enough. In this increasingly Orwellian society of ours, INDIFFERENCE is a thought crime.

And this is why we have Pronoun Nazis.

If some guy believes he’s a chick, you and I leaving him alone is not good enough.

Our indifference is not good enough.

No, we must play along with what is a mental illness. We must use the “correct” pronouns, and if we do not use the “correct” pronouns, we will be ripped apart by the left’s Pronoun Nazis.

And I don’t mean when we are in the presence of a transsexual. If I met the-person-formerly-known-as-Bruce Jenner, I would of course be polite.

But he’s a guy. He’s a man. He’s a fella, a dude, a male, a gent, a mister… And to bully me into saying or believing different is no different than taking me into Room 101 until I agree to believe 2+2=5.

These lunatics have come up with 112 genders, and I don’t want to know what “vibragender” means.

But again, fine… If you want to believe there are 112 genders, I cannot even begin to express to you how little I care. In my mind, you are like someone who believes in ghosts or astrology or the grassy knoll….

This is a great, big, beautiful country we got here, and there is plenty of room for the Area 51 crowd…

I don’t care.

I don’t care.

I don’t care.

But then you assholes force me to care, force me to bake your goddamn cake, harass me into allowing you to change your clothes and expose your schlong to my daughter, bully me into accepting your anti-science fads, and attack me as “incendiary” and “divisive” for stating the most biological of biological facts.

Why can’t you fascists choose to not care as much as I don’t care?

Why can’t you fascists not care about my belief in two genders as much as I don’t care about your belief in 112?

Why can’t you fascists just leave me alone?

People who believe in astrology and UFOs and Bigfoot and Scientology don’t bully and harass me, why do you have to?

It is simply a biological fact that your gender is stamped on every piece of your DNA, that your gender is more pronounced than your skin color, which means there is a sounder biological reason for a white person to claim to be black than there is for a man to claim to be a woman.

That’s just the way it is.

But if you want to believe different, I don’t care.

But if I dare to express my personal belief of how many genders there are, I’m the villain, I’m the one under attack by the media, I’m the one being hauled into Room 101 for being “incendiary,” I’m the one media want silenced.

Remember when they told us “My gay marriage will never affect you,” remember that?

Remember when the left told us that?

It was all a lie.

exactly this

26 days ago
9/10/07
Kanye loves fishdicks -
dabigchet -

He says in his rant, they’ve forced him to care. That’s the fucking problem. Indifference isn’t good enough for these fucking lunatics

Who has? What circles are you guys running in where this is such a concern?

With your join date, if you were on the OG then you should be able to recall the gay marriage outrage. It was exactly like this. “Straight” OGers were being forced to acknowledge married homosexuals. 

26 days ago
2/2/12
Strangleu -

If you want to be gay, go be gay.

If you’re a guy who wants to pretend you’re a woman, knock yourself out.

If you want to marry a Star Wars action figure and your mailbox, go with God.

There is no word that can adequately describe my level of indifference when it comes to how consenting adults choose to live their own lives.

The problem, you see, is that this is never good enough. In this increasingly Orwellian society of ours, INDIFFERENCE is a thought crime.

And this is why we have Pronoun Nazis.

If some guy believes he’s a chick, you and I leaving him alone is not good enough.

Our indifference is not good enough.

No, we must play along with what is a mental illness. We must use the “correct” pronouns, and if we do not use the “correct” pronouns, we will be ripped apart by the left’s Pronoun Nazis.

And I don’t mean when we are in the presence of a transsexual. If I met the-person-formerly-known-as-Bruce Jenner, I would of course be polite.

But he’s a guy. He’s a man. He’s a fella, a dude, a male, a gent, a mister… And to bully me into saying or believing different is no different than taking me into Room 101 until I agree to believe 2+2=5.

These lunatics have come up with 112 genders, and I don’t want to know what “vibragender” means.

But again, fine… If you want to believe there are 112 genders, I cannot even begin to express to you how little I care. In my mind, you are like someone who believes in ghosts or astrology or the grassy knoll….

This is a great, big, beautiful country we got here, and there is plenty of room for the Area 51 crowd…

I don’t care.

I don’t care.

I don’t care.

But then you assholes force me to care, force me to bake your goddamn cake, harass me into allowing you to change your clothes and expose your schlong to my daughter, bully me into accepting your anti-science fads, and attack me as “incendiary” and “divisive” for stating the most biological of biological facts.

Why can’t you fascists choose to not care as much as I don’t care?

Why can’t you fascists not care about my belief in two genders as much as I don’t care about your belief in 112?

Why can’t you fascists just leave me alone?

People who believe in astrology and UFOs and Bigfoot and Scientology don’t bully and harass me, why do you have to?

It is simply a biological fact that your gender is stamped on every piece of your DNA, that your gender is more pronounced than your skin color, which means there is a sounder biological reason for a white person to claim to be black than there is for a man to claim to be a woman.

That’s just the way it is.

But if you want to believe different, I don’t care.

But if I dare to express my personal belief of how many genders there are, I’m the villain, I’m the one under attack by the media, I’m the one being hauled into Room 101 for being “incendiary,” I’m the one media want silenced.

Remember when they told us “My gay marriage will never affect you,” remember that?

Remember when the left told us that?

It was all a lie.

Except nobody ever asked you or anyone you know to refer to them with a certain pronoun. Thats the laughable part to all this. Nice Fake outrage there Faggot. 

26 days ago
2/2/12
Coil3623 -

I get tired of hearing people say I dont care about this trans bullshit because it doesnt affect them. It does if you  have kids. I dont want my kids growing up with this shit and having society confuse the shit out of them with this garbage. All trannies have mental issues

You're a pathetic Father if you're worried about your kids turning hay or Trans. Do your job properly and you won't have to worry about it. 

26 days ago
1/3/18

Wait, op, is this your coming out post?

26 days ago
3/17/03
dabigchet - 
Kanye loves fishdicks -
dabigchet -

With your join date, if you were on the OG then you should be able to recall the gay marriage outrage. It was exactly like this. “Straight” OGers were being forced to acknowledge married homosexuals. 

"If this major cultural shift hasn't manifest in your own household, you shouldn't acknowledge it!"

I can't remember anyone on the OG or IRL really caring about gay marriage. It's a different topic completely.

Gay people don't share a 40-50% suicide rate, nor is the state punishing parents who don't want their elementary aged children to be gay.

Weak men wait for a major crisis to show up on their doorstep.
Chet is relativist Marxist pussy.
26 days ago
1/1/01
dabigchet - 
Kanye loves fishdicks -
dabigchet -

It did lead to the gay wedding cake issue, though.  That baker was harassed and subject to government compulsion before the SCOTUS ultimately sided with him.  

The "feel good" laws and regulations to "protect" certain classes of people always get abused by activists with a stick up their ass.  

The whole point of the article is you do what you want, I'll do what I want, and we got no problem.  But when you want to the force of government to make me accommodate you, then we have a problem.

26 days ago
9/10/07
Onikage -
dabigchet - 
Kanye loves fishdicks -
dabigchet -

"If this major cultural shift hasn't manifest in your own household, you shouldn't acknowledge it!"

I can't remember anyone on the OG or IRL really caring about gay marriage. It's a different topic completely.

Gay people don't share a 40-50% suicide rate, nor is the state punishing parents who don't want their elementary aged children to be gay.

Lol at this ridiculous revisionist history it was the predominant culture war issue for years. There were ballot initiatives all across the country. Fucking CALIFORNIA, only 10 years ago voted to ban same sex marriage as a referendum. As a national social issue it positively DWARFS transgender concerns like pronouns or bathrooms.

were you in a coma, maybe?

Edited: 26 days ago
5/24/17

https://archive.fo/ZinnW

26 days ago
3/17/03
dabigchet - 
Onikage -
dabigchet - 
Kanye loves fishdicks -
dabigchet -

Lol at this ridiculous revisionist history it was the predominant culture war issue for years. There were ballot initiatives all across the country. Fucking CALIFORNIA, only 10 years ago voted to ban same sex marriage as a referendum. As a national social issue it positively DWARFS transgender concerns like pronouns or bathrooms.

We're not talking about the general public, dipshit. You mentioned OG outrage which which never existed. I can't remember anyone on the OG ever arguing that gay marriage should be illegal. If it happened, it certainly wasn't a hot button issue here.

Also, it's completely irrelevant to the subject at hand and you're borderline retarded.
26 days ago
9/10/07
Onikage -
dabigchet - 
Onikage -
dabigchet - 
Kanye loves fishdicks -
dabigchet -

We're not talking about the general public, dipshit. You mentioned OG outrage which which never existed. I can't remember anyone on the OG ever arguing that gay marriage should be illegal. If it happened, it certainly wasn't a hot button issue here.

Also, it's completely irrelevant to the subject at hand and you're borderline retarded.

Lol. What you remeber or dont is pretty irrelevant. It absolutely was a hot button issue here for *years*. It seems retarded in hindsight because it was.

just like crying about pronouns that no one is making you say to address people you don’t know is retarded. that is the equivalence.

26 days ago
11/28/08

You seem pretty worked up for someone who doesn’t care.

26 days ago
3/17/03
dabigchet - 
Onikage -
dabigchet - 
Onikage -
dabigchet - 
Kanye loves fishdicks -
dabigchet -

Lol. What you remeber or dont is pretty irrelevant. It absolutely was a hot button issue here for *years*. It seems retarded in hindsight because it was.

just like crying about pronouns that no one is making you say to address people you don’t know is retarded. that is the equivalence.

You have zero idea of what you're talking about, as usual.

There ARE laws in the US and Canada requiring requested pronoun usage.
That's much less concerning to me than issues such as state-enforced child transitions in the West.

The real issue is we're unable to even discuss the correlation between transgenderism and mental illness. The left has successfully shut the conversation down - likely ensuring the suicides of countless people struggling with body dysmorphia who will never be treated because "it's natural."

I am not the victim of the transgender movement - transgender people are the victims.
Neutered losers like yourself do a great disservice to these people by trying stifle conversation.
26 days ago
7/4/11
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

See the source image

26 days ago
9/10/07
Onikage -
dabigchet - 
Onikage -
dabigchet - 
Onikage -
dabigchet - 
Kanye loves fishdicks -
dabigchet -

You have zero idea of what you're talking about, as usual.

There ARE laws in the US and Canada requiring requested pronoun usage.
That's much less concerning to me than issues such as state-enforced child transitions in the West.

The real issue is we're unable to even discuss the correlation between transgenderism and mental illness. The left has successfully shut the conversation down - likely ensuring the suicides of countless people struggling with body dysmorphia who will never be treated because "it's natural."

I am not the victim of the transgender movement - transgender people are the victims.
Neutered losers like yourself do a great disservice to these people by trying stifle conversation.

What laws in the US?

i oppose the Canadian law as I understand it.

obviously, you *can* discuss your Archie Bunker armchair psychotherapy all you want, as you are right now.

26 days ago
4/25/13
dabigchet -
Bigtrain2681 -

Really simply should be down to XY or XX. Nothing more. YOU can choose to identify as you choose. Family and friends may well play along. People that don’t know you may (unbeknownst to themselves) play along. 

But when it comes down to it, XY or XX makes the decisions. 

Do you even Swyer Syndrome, bro?

People have 10 fingers and 10 toes...

Do you even amputation, bro?

26 days ago
3/17/03
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/

Why don't you care about the astronomical suicide rate of the trans community, chet?

You should probably do your research before your wife's son starts dressing up like you and throws a rope around the doorknob.
26 days ago
9/10/07
Onikage - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/

Why don't you care about the astronomical suicide rate of the trans community, chet?

You should probably do your research before your wife's son starts dressing up like you and throws a rope around the doorknob.

Well, this seems quite a bit different than the Canadian hate speech law, which seems to potentially criminalize mis-pronouning (or whatever).

yes, I am aware of the high rate of suicide among trans ppl. Do you think it’s because they grew up in an era that was just way too accepting of transsexuals? Thank goodness caring people like you want to bravely refer to them as “he” and proudly shout that they are mentally ill. Surely that will help them.

26 days ago
2/20/09
dabigchet -
Onikage - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/

Well, this seems quite a bit different than the Canadian hate speech law, which seems to potentially criminalize mis-pronouning (or whatever).

yes, I am aware of the high rate of suicide among trans ppl. Do you think it’s because they grew up in an era that was just way too accepting of transsexuals? Thank goodness caring people like you want to bravely refer to them as “he” and proudly shout that they are mentally ill. Surely that will help them.

Lol, the mental gymnastics and reassignment of blame you engage in to explain what is clearly mental illness is comical.

Guess what?  Suicidal behavior is indicative of mental illness.

That’s not my opinion.

Science yo.

Explain to me the massive explosion of “out” trans people in the last 10 years?

Don’t bother, I’ll take this one:  it’s the exponential surge in acceptance from a societal stand point.

But they’re suicide rates are still through the roof? 

Lol, yeah, not mental illness at all.

*face palm*

26 days ago
1/18/03
Onikage - 
dabigchet - 
Onikage -
dabigchet - 
Kanye loves fishdicks -
dabigchet -

Fuck off.

Plenty of people here on the OG, including me and Helwig and many others explicitly opposed gay marriage knowing that it would lead to all sorts of social evils.

Even Rev John opposed it until he sold out Jesus and went all SJW.
26 days ago
3/17/03
dabigchet - 

I hope you're just a troll, chet. You're so beyond uninformed, it is frightening to know people like you are out there operating vehicles and whatnot.

No other unaccepted group in America has experienced a 47% suicide rate. Not slaves, not blacks, not gays.

Next?
26 days ago
9/10/07
Onikage -
dabigchet - 

I hope you're just a troll, chet. You're so beyond uninformed, it is frightening to know people like you are out there operating vehicles and whatnot.

No other unaccepted group in America has experienced a 47% suicide rate. Not slaves, not blacks, not gays.

Next?

Lol at this feigned compassion.

if you actually gave a shit about depression and suicide among trans people, wouldn’t it follow that you would support approaches that lead to less anxiety and depression among them? What mental health professionals in this space favor the oinkage “you are a MAN with a mental disorder!” approach? (Besides gay conversion therapists, of course)

26 days ago
2/2/15
dabigchet -

Remember when pre-civil rights era american blacks were killing themselves at a 40% rate? How about WW2 era German Jews?

Yeah, I don't remember that either.

The Stalwarts are on this thread like flies on shit. Ever notice how their MO largely circles around gas lighting? "What do you mean? That issue has and never did exist, you're just delusional or paranoid".

26 days ago
2/2/15
dabigchet -
Onikage -
dabigchet - 

Next?

Lol at this feigned compassion.

if you actually gave a shit about depression and suicide among trans people, wouldn’t it follow that you would support approaches that lead to less anxiety and depression among them? What mental health professionals in this space favor the oinkage “you are a MAN with a mental disorder!” approach? (Besides gay conversion therapists, of course)

Lol @ you speaking about feigned compassion. That's all you do, is spew feigned compassion. You don't give a fuck about trans, not a bit, if you did you would accept that there is a very fucking real mental illness associated with it (groups don't kill themselves at a 40% clip if there's isn't something wrong upstairs). You blaming society and ignoring this to push your progressive agenda does infinitely more harm than what you are describing.