OtherGround Forums Trayvon goes full Trayvon on a public photographer

8 days ago
12/12/12

The homie (HDCW) High Desert Community Watch was gonna beat the brakes off this nerd. He wasn't about that life. Oh and LoL @ the cops not doing a damn thing while all this was going down. Yep your tax dollars at work...

8 days ago
2/15/06
Just another loud mouth shithead. High Desert Community Watch and Ida foxy Queen weren't scared
8 days ago
1/11/11
All bark and no bite. What difference would it have made crossing the street and fighting there?
8 days ago
2/15/18

Fack why couldn't anyone do God's work and run that loser over. I wish there so badddd

8 days ago
9/5/12

Why does he repeat everything he says like 7 times, it's fucking annoying

8 days ago
1/1/01
fungus_umungus - All bark and no bite. What difference would it have made crossing the street and fighting there?

This.

Impotent rage.

I like the way he clapped his hands along with certain words for emphasis.

The only things preventing him from actually taking a swing were fear and common sense. Glad he had good amounts of both...
8 days ago
12/16/11

I

8 days ago
11/11/11
fungus_umungus - All bark and no bite. What difference would it have made crossing the street and fighting there?

Cuz It wouldn’t be directly in front of a court house lol

whys this guy filming the courthouse any how?

Edited: 8 days ago
12/10/09

Classic sissy move.

1. Tell someone if they don't do/stop doing as you request, you will beat them up.

2. When they fail to stop, call them scared for not doing to you what you threatened to do to them.

Say what you will about his tactics, but he certainly made sure he wasn't filmed at the courthouse.

Bahahahahaahaha "y'all takin me off that camera."

And the planet fitness bumper sticker just seals the deal.

8 days ago
12/6/11

That black dude was clearly scared. If you are going to throw down, might as well do it then and there. Whether across the street or in front of the courthouse wouldnt really have made a difference lol.   Would have liked to see him getting KOd for running his mouth.

8 days ago
9/23/07
Black Barney Fife was all about his authoratah, until actual crime was going down.
8 days ago
8/29/08

That guy should lose his job for using the n word over and over especially when he uses homophobic words combined with it.

8 days ago
9/13/11

Every person in this is an oxygen thief. Classic Murica.

8 days ago
8/5/03

In

8 days ago
9/18/13

Firat time I've ever seen black people listen and try to enforce a cops orders to leave. Even called him officer. Trump really is making a difference in this world. Maga!

8 days ago
1/1/01
Transporter - 

That guy should lose his job for using the n word over and over especially when he uses homophobic words combined with it.

LOL @ losing "his job"!!!!!
8 days ago
9/18/13

I think we should start a petition and call his work to get him fired from his job for saying faggot and the n word over and over in hurtful ways. First he just needs a job, then we will strike.

8 days ago
9/18/13
Transporter -

Guess I should scroll down the thread before I comment.

8 days ago
7/12/14

My brain hurts after 7 mins of that.

That kind of senseless aggravation is almost worse than street violence. 

8 days ago
7/12/03
Title is incorrect, "Full Trayvon" would have meant he mounted and beat the snot out of the guy.
8 days ago
1/1/01
Well it sure was a good thing he didn't go across the street.
8 days ago
1/1/01

Goddamn, I bet that bitch floats. She sure as hell doesn't swim. 

8 days ago
4/29/09

Later

8 days ago
9/5/12
Transporter -

He's black. He probably got an award

8 days ago
12/1/03
Mighty Quinn - Well it sure was a good thing he didn't go across the street.

He would have then moved the threat to the state line.