OtherGround Forums Trump Admin Issues New Green Card Order! MAGA!

Edited: 4 days ago
6/3/09
Sogsteel -

Living here illegally and utilizing subsidies is not the pathway to legal citizenship no matter how you want to try and conflate the issue.

Lol what?

5 days ago
6/13/03
Curtis_E_Bare -
Sogsteel -
Curtis_E_Bare -
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare -

The OG: We don't have a problem with legal immigration, just illegal.

Also the OG: YAY! Legal immigration is getting harder!

The immigration part isn't the problem. The leeching is. Two separate issues. 

We welcome legal immigrants. We just want them to stand on their own merit. It's quite reasonable.

It is quite reasonable. But when you cheer on strict restrictions to legal immigration you lose the right to say you have no problem with legal immigration. 

Living here illegally and utilizing subsidies is not the pathway to legal citizenship no matter how you want to try and conflate the issue.

Lol what?

Are you retarded? Implying that citizens are against legal immigration because they dont support allowing illegals to live here on subsidies, who in all likeleyhood have never even started or planned to start the legal immigration process is fucking stupid. 

6/3/09
Sogsteel -

Are you retarded? Implying that citizens are against legal immigration because they dont support allowing illegals to live here on subsidies, who in all likeleyhood have never even started or planned to start the legal immigration process is fucking stupid. 

"Implying that citizens are against legal immigration because they dont support allowing illegals to live here on subsidies"

I never implied that.  I'm not sure how you missed the point by that much. 

5 days ago
12/17/06
Curtis_E_Bare - 
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare -

We welcome legal immigrants. We just want them to stand on their own merit. It's quite reasonable.

It is quite reasonable. But when you cheer on strict restrictions to legal immigration you lose the right to say you have no problem with legal immigration. 

That's simply not so.

Wanting higher standards does not mean we have a problem with the act of legal immigration. We have a problem with the standards of it. We want legal immigrants. We also want them to be properly vetted and go through a naturalization period, the same way my family did.

4 days ago
2/9/12
tajmills -
camal - 

Greatest President Ever

VTFU

I Accidentally voted you down. My fault. 

4 days ago
1/2/15
Curtis_E_Bare -
Sogsteel -
Curtis_E_Bare -
Sogsteel -
Curtis_E_Bare -
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare -

Lol what?

"Implying that citizens are against legal immigration because they dont support allowing illegals to live here on subsidies"

I never implied that.  I'm not sure how you missed the point by that much. 

Ok, you implied Ogers then

6/3/09
Junnk -

Ok, you implied Ogers then

I did no such thing. Is English not your first language?

6/3/09
Altofsky -

That's simply not so.

Wanting higher standards does not mean we have a problem with the act of legal immigration. We have a problem with the standards of it. We want legal immigrants. We also want them to be properly vetted and go through a naturalization period, the same way my family did.

The oft-touted phrase here is - We don't have a problem with legal immigration, just illegal immigration - or similar. 

If you support major changes to something, you have problems with it. Come on, have the courage to state you have (a) problem(s) with legal immigration. If that makes you uncomfortable, you could qualify the statement with some changes where you would no longer have problems with legal immigration. 

4 days ago
1/1/01
Curtis_E_Bare - 
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare - 
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare -

That's simply not so.

The oft-touted phrase here is - We don't have a problem with legal immigration, just illegal immigration - or similar. 

If you support major changes to something, you have problems with it. Come on, have the courage to state you have (a) problem(s) with legal immigration. If that makes you uncomfortable, you could qualify the statement with some changes where you would no longer have problems with legal immigration. 

Oh, I get it. You're making a childish semantic argument that ignores common vernacular as well as the spirit of the conversation.

Are you my first wife?

I divorced you over shit like this.
4 days ago
6/3/09
Lancifer -
Curtis_E_Bare - 
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare - 
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare -

That's simply not so.

Oh, I get it. You're making a childish semantic argument that ignores common vernacular as well as the spirit of the conversation.

Are you my first wife?

I divorced you over shit like this.

If you have a problem with something, don't say you don't. You divorced your wife because she told you not to lie?

4 days ago
7/15/11
Curtis_E_Bare -
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare - 
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare -

That's simply not so.

So Legal Immigration involves receiving illegal benefits? There’s nothing LEGAL about it.

I can see you drooling right now muttering...

ORANGE MAN...

4 days ago
6/3/09
Matrix -
Curtis_E_Bare -
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare - 
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare -

That's simply not so.

So Legal Immigration involves receiving illegal benefits? There’s nothing LEGAL about it.

ORANGE MAN...

You have managed to be so completely off point it is amusing. 

4 days ago
7/15/11
Curtis_E_Bare -
Matrix -
Curtis_E_Bare -
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare - 
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare -

That's simply not so.

ORANGE MAN...

Lmfao

Keep telling yourself that. Talking to a complete idiot is something I’m trying not to engage in these days. You officially fit that criteria.

4 days ago
1/1/01
Curtis_E_Bare -
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare -

hows this - WE WANT PEOPLE WHO WIL CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY AND FOR THEM TO ENTER LEGALLY

Does that do it for you?

LEGAL immigration implies people not leaching off the system.

Illegal immigration IS leaching. the worst of the worst!
Even if they work, they are STILL leaching off the system. The country has set limits to make sure low income people can still work/not have to complete with  too many other low income workers. Their kids go to school, go to emergency rooms, etc all a drain on the country.

If they country budgets for 300 million, but theres an extra 20 million needing schooling, medical, food in school, fire, police, etc etc

4 days ago
6/3/09
Matrix -
Curtis_E_Bare -
Matrix -
Curtis_E_Bare -
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare - 
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare -

That's simply not so.

ORANGE MAN...

Lmfao

Keep telling yourself that. Talking to a complete idiot is something I’m trying not to engage in these days. You officially fit that criteria.

Why don't you do us a favor and copy and paste where I mention illegal benefits?  No wait you can't, because you completely made that up. 

4 days ago
7/15/11
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Curtis_E_Bare -
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare -

hows this - WE WANT PEOPLE WHO WIL CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY AND FOR THEM TO ENTER LEGALLY

Does that do it for you?

Even if they work, they are STILL leaching off the system. The country has set limits to make sure low income people can still work/not have to complete with  too many other low income workers. Their kids go to school, go to emergency rooms, etc all a drain on the country.

If they country budgets for 300 million, but theres an extra 20 million needing schooling, medical, food in school, fire, police, etc etc

He’s either a fucking drooling retard or he’s trolling. NOT WORTH IT!

6/3/09
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

Does that do it for you?

"hows this - WE WANT PEOPLE WHO WIL CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY AND FOR THEM TO ENTER LEGALLY"

Better.

4 days ago
6/3/09
Matrix -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Curtis_E_Bare -
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare -

Does that do it for you?

He’s either a fucking drooling retard or he’s trolling. NOT WORTH IT!

Ah, the guy that has added nothing but things from his imagination is back.

4 days ago
7/15/11

Yup trolling. Figured.

4 days ago
12/17/06
Curtis_E_Bare - 
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare - 
Altofsky -
Curtis_E_Bare -

That's simply not so.

The standards for it are not the act itself. I'm sorry you can't make this obvious differentiation.

Rather, I'm sorry you can, but won't.

4 days ago
7/3/06

Legal immigrants have to prove they won't need public assistance for 10 years before they can even become a legal permanent resident or they have to have a sponsor sign off saying they are responsible for them. 

The majority of what came out today has already been a law they are just finally enforcing it. 

4 days ago
6/3/09
Matrix -

Yup trolling. Figured.

Lol, this is why I love the OG. You enter the thread rambling about illegal benefits, something that has nothing to do with my posts and then imagine drooling and muttering.  And I'm the troll.  Don't ever change Matrix. 

6/3/09
strict9 -

Legal immigrants have to prove they won't need public assistance for 10 years before they can even become a legal permanent resident or they have to have a sponsor sign off saying they are responsible for them. 

The majority of what came out today has already been a law they are just finally enforcing it. 

They are not just enforcing rules already in place, they are expanding what is considered being a burden to the US.

4 days ago
7/15/11
Curtis_E_Bare -
Matrix -

Yup trolling. Figured.

Lol, this is why I love the OG. You enter the thread rambling about illegal benefits, something that has nothing to do with my posts and then imagine drooling and muttering.  And I'm the troll.  Don't ever change Matrix. 

I won’t. Funny how several people in here got exactly what I was inferring. Alto is right you just don’t want to be wrong at this point. Keep trolling you dense idiot.

6/3/09
Altofsky -

The standards for it are not the act itself. I'm sorry you can't make this obvious differentiation.

Rather, I'm sorry you can, but won't.

The term legal immigration is meaningless without the the legalities i.e. the standards; or rather it's just immigration.  There is no differentiation.  Try a thought experiment, remove what you call the standards, what are you left with?

I'm sure there is an iteration of legal immigration that you have no problem with, but as it stands now you do. Why is that so hard for you to admit?