OtherGround Forums Trump CONCEDES! Radical right terrorists defeated!

Edited: 11/23/20 10:52 PM
11/24/13

11/23/20 10:50 PM
9/23/07

I thought he was going to take over and not have a peaceful exchange of power?

11/23/20 10:53 PM
11/26/09

He did not concede

11/23/20 10:53 PM
11/24/13
Brockback Mountain -

He tried and failed (exhausting all options). Kinda like his 6 bankruptcies and his abysmal failure of a presidency.

11/23/20 10:55 PM
11/24/13
Greenup -

He did not concede

11/23/20 10:56 PM
9/23/07
Nytron - 
Brockback Mountain -

He tried and failed (exhausting all options). Kinda like his 6 bankruptcies and his abysmal failure of a presidency.

So he exhausted all the legal options and is now peacefully transferring power?

Not really what the media was clutching their pearls about for the last 4 years.

11/23/20 10:56 PM
8/16/12
Greenup -

He did not concede

Lol! No problem.

He fucking lost.

Deal with it retard 

11/23/20 10:57 PM
8/16/12

11/23/20 10:59 PM
1/1/01

Honestly, I'm going to kind of miss that Trumpster "You are HERE" meme with the crying lady. That one was brilliant.
11/23/20 10:59 PM
1/1/01
Greenup -

He did not concede

Reminds me of the fighters that say they won't tap so they get put to sleep. Nighty night Trump.

11/23/20 11:06 PM
10/24/10
Zeekman -

Pedos rejoice!

Edited: 11/23/20 11:13 PM
11/24/13
Brockback Mountain -
Nytron - 
Brockback Mountain - I thought he was going to take over and not have a peaceful exchange of power?

Not really what the media was clutching their pearls about for the last 4 years.

No, he attempted a coup. Period.

This coup was premeditated and orchestrated well before the election.

His kneecapping the USPS many months before the election to surpress the vote was beyond felonious.

The GOP's swift actions to ensure voter surpression across many states (removing voting locations, removal of drop boxes) allowed him to prevent millions of votes from ever being cast.

He tried to create a false narrative that mail-in voting = fraud well before the election. He then used this to paint the entire election as fraudelent, threatening democracy and promoting authoritarianism.

He cheated in egregious fashion and still lost in a "landslide" (as you guys called it when Trump won 306 electoral votes in 2016, the same number that Biden won, except Biden won the popular vote by several million votes).

There was never any viable legal path to victory for Trump. The legal options they took were just pageantry to drive the fake narrative of "voting in our democracy = fraud" home to his low IQ radical right terrorist base.

11/23/20 11:09 PM
9/18/12

Where did he concede? I missed that part.

11/23/20 11:10 PM
12/3/16

11/23/20 11:11 PM
1/13/11

OP, what in your opinion is Biden/Harris going to do to better the country both here at home and in the global community? You just seem so happy I wanted to ask what you won. 

11/23/20 11:12 PM
10/21/09

11/23/20 11:12 PM
8/16/12
The Last Emperor -
Zeekman -

Pedos rejoice!

Weird that you see sexuality in those pics people post. Most normal people don’t. You like little kids or something?

11/23/20 11:13 PM
8/16/12
John Travoltage -

Where did he concede? I missed that part.

He didn’t. He lost two weeks ago fuckface. Lick deez nuts bitch hahahahah

11/23/20 11:14 PM
1/7/09

Mitt with the correct 

11/23/20 11:16 PM
8/16/12
Nytron -
Brockback Mountain -
Nytron - 
Brockback Mountain - I thought he was going to take over and not have a peaceful exchange of power?

His kneecapping the USPS many months before the election to surpress the vote was beyond felonious.

The GOP's swift actions to ensure voter surpression across many states (removing voting locations, removal of drop boxes) allowed him to prevent millions of votes from ever being cast.

He tried to create a false narrative that mail-in voting = fraud well before the election. He then used this to paint the entire election as fraudelent, threatening democracy and promoting authoritarianism.

He cheated in egregious fashion and still lost in a "landslide" (as you guys called it when Trump won 306 electoral votes in 2016, the same number that Biden won, except Biden won the popular vote by several million votes).

There was never any viable legal path to victory for Trump. The legal options they took were just pageantry to drive the fake narrative of "voting in our democracy = fraud" home to his low IQ radical right terrorist base.

Good post. VU. Good work btw

11/23/20 11:17 PM
9/12/10
TheDecider -

Mitt with the correct 

Go back to Kolob faggot. 

9/22/20
Nytron -
Brockback Mountain -
Nytron - 

I can't wait for ShareBlue to cut funding for 18 months. 

9/12/10
Zeekman -
Nytron -
Brockback Mountain -
Nytron - 

Good post. VU. Good work btw

GOOD WORK?! Jesus can you commies be more obvious?

11/23/20 11:18 PM
11/28/02
You fucktards who voted for Biden are going to be sorry I guarantee it. Everyone else, well...sorry guys.
11/23/20 11:18 PM
10/27/03

So he’s giving the directive to proceed to save Emily from harassment.

Fucking Emily, man. Always causing problems.
He’s pretty much a hero.