OtherGround Forums Trump Diverts Another 7.2B For Wall Funding! MAGA!

Edited: 6 days ago
8/1/13

MAGA!

6 days ago
12/22/10

FUCK YEAH!

6 days ago
1/1/01

Mexico must be funding those accounts!

6 days ago
1/17/03

Awesome

6 days ago
2/15/06
Good.
6 days ago
11/1/06

Cool. The military don't need fancy houses without mold. 

6 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
6 days ago
4/27/02
Samoa - 

I'm sure the savings in the impact on society will be worth every penny.
6 days ago
1/1/01
IDXtreme - 
Samoa - 

I'm sure the savings in the impact on society will be worth every penny.

I'm not a Trump fan but I agree.  There are far worse things that the money could be spent on.  I just like chippin' on the "Mexico will pay for it" statement he made.

Secure borders have to happen; no doubt.

6 days ago
1/5/12

You guys seem to forget that your leadership can change every 4 years. What do you think becomes of that wall once the Dems eventually take control since you only have 2 political parties? 
They’ll eventually inherit it and abandon it by underfunding it completely.

6 days ago
7/15/11
SubConscience -

You guys seem to forget that your leadership can change every 4 years. What do you think becomes of that wall once the Dems eventually take control since you only have 2 political parties? 

He’s got until 2024 so we’ll see

6 days ago
9/22/16
Tigah Bait - 
SubConscience -

BOOM
6 days ago
3/16/06

6 days ago
1/5/12
Tigah Bait -
SubConscience -

I was in California and Arizona last year. If your goal was to build a wall to prevent illegal Mexicans from entering your country you’re decades too late. 
Building a wall is akin to wearing a condom while banging a woman that’s been through menopause. 
Enjoy

6 days ago
4/24/07
SubConscience - 

A lot of the new construction exists on private land. They can't touch them without permission. 

6 days ago
4/24/07
SubConscience - 
Tigah Bait -
SubConscience -

I was in California and Arizona last year. If your goal was to build a wall to prevent illegal Mexicans from entering your country you’re decades too late. 
Building a wall is akin to wearing a condom while banging a woman that’s been through menopause. 
Enjoy

I'll let Israel know that. 98% of their problem vanished overnight. I am sure they will be shocked to know it doesn't actually work. 

6 days ago
2/9/12

Fuck yeah

6 days ago
9/30/09

So much for Mexico paying for it. The initial wall was never going to happen anyway. 2 mountain ranges, rivers and cities. The upkeep alone. Nope. 

6 days ago
1/12/12
I'm am definitely for border security and actually enforcing immigration laws.

However, the best way to curb illegal immigration is to levy heavy to crippling fines against companies who hire illegal immigrants. Do that and you would see far less illegals.

Not really a revelation but that will never happen.
6 days ago
1/1/01
But, but... walls and fences don't work!

Ask celebrities in gated communities, right?
6 days ago
3/16/06
keithws2 - I'm am definitely for border security and actually enforcing immigration laws.

However, the best way to curb illegal immigration is to levy heavy to crippling fines against companies who hire illegal immigrants. Do that and you would see far less illegals.

What do you do with companies who are lied to and given false information by the illegal employees? Because that's basically all of them these days. 

6 days ago
3/16/06
tenchu - But, but... walls and fences don't work!

Ask celebrities in gated communities, right?

Exactly. Border walls have been in use for thousands of years. Can anyone name a single one in human history that didn't work? 

6 days ago
1/1/01
Tigah Bait -
SubConscience -

Hopefully it's close to complete by then.

6 days ago
1/5/11
SubConscience -

Depends on how much gets done in the next 5 years though. 5 years is a lot of time.

6 days ago
2/7/09
Stupidnewbie -
keithws2 - I'm am definitely for border security and actually enforcing immigration laws.

What do you do with companies who are lied to and given false information by the illegal employees? Because that's basically all of them these days. 

Identity theft is a crime, so I would say they get immunity for providing evidence against the criminal. Unless it can be proven the company knew, then its 10x the fine.

And no, most corporations hiring illegals know goddamn well they are hiring illegals.