OtherGround Forums Trump: 'I won't settle!'. Reality: Trump settles.

6 days ago
6/8/08

2018: 

Trump blasts New York lawsuit: 'I won't settle this case!'

2019:

Trump ordered to pay $2M in Trump Foundation settlement, admits misuse of funds

Donald Trump on his way home, obviously exhausted from all the winning.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/potus-to-pay-2-million-admits-misuse-of-trump-foundation-funds-in-settlement-with-ny-ag

6 days ago
6/8/08

ttt

6 days ago
1/1/01
Cami where you at?
6 days ago
6/8/08

Winning is strenuous for everyone.

6 days ago
1/25/04

This thread was made yesterday.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Jack Carter -

The frauds committed by the fraud in the highest office in the land should have threads made everyday

6 days ago
5/24/17

The Donald , credit.

So let's get this straight:

0bama:

Hid donor names

Kept $1.3 million in contributions that were above the legal maximum

Misreported the dates of $85 million in other contributions.

Missed mandatory notice for nearly 1,300 contributions

=$375,0000 fine by the FEC

(Almost half of that was paid by the DNC btw)

Trump:

Used his campaign foundation, originally created as a charity foundation from sales from Art of the Deal, to handle a veterans charity - one where he earned ZERO dollars and donated everything 100% to the charity

He used this charity obstensibly for the purose of ...

(wait for it)

getting good PR

=$2,000,000 STIPULATION

Sounds reasonable

6 days ago
8/12/19
Spunkchops -

The Donald , credit.

0bama:

Hid donor names

Trump:

Used his campaign foundation, originally created as a charity foundation from sales from Art of the Deal, to handle a veterans charity - one where he earned ZERO dollars and donated everything 100% to the charity

(wait for it)

getting good PR

=$2,000,000 STIPULATION

Sounds reasonable

Good post 100%

Edited: 6 days ago
6/8/08

It's a GREAT post, for children and people with low IQs. (I won't even go into wether the content is true or not)

Woah, look, this guy killed an entire family!

Well, Stalin had 20 Million murdered...

Oh you're right. So that guy is ok. 

Too bad Trump's Lawyers were not clever enough to point that out to the judge! I'm sure if they had, Trump would've won!

6 days ago
1/1/01
Spunkchops - 

The Donald , credit.

0bama:

Hid donor names

Trump:

(wait for it)

getting good PR

=$2,000,000 STIPULATION

Sounds reasonable

One time Herbert Hoover did something so there for this is fine
6 days ago
6/28/10

MAGA! 2020

6 days ago
1/1/01
Average -

It's a GREAT post, for children and people with low IQs. (I won't even go into wether the content is true or not)

Too bad Trump's Lawyers were not clever enough to point that out to the judge! I'm sure if they had, Trump would've won!

you have neg IQ

Using your example -

This is akin to Stalin paying a $20 fine, and the guy who killed a family was boiled in hot oil.

Its called proportionality.

Trumps punishment far exceeded the crime, while Obummers got a slap on the wrist for doing worse.

guess you're too stupid to understand spunks post

6 days ago
8/31/18
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Average -

you have neg IQ

Using your example -

This is akin to Stalin paying a $20 fine, and the guy who killed a family was boiled in hot oil.

Trumps punishment far exceeded the crime, while Obummers got a slap on the wrist for doing worse.

If your going to go through the effort and be all condescending get it right.

Like instead of boiled in hot oil. Just say paid a larger fine.

6 days ago
3/13/17
Spunkchops -

The Donald , credit.

0bama:

Hid donor names

Trump:

(wait for it)

getting good PR

=$2,000,000 STIPULATION

Sounds reasonable

Lol at misreporting dates and missing notices...

trump fucking held a fundraiser for Military families and used the money to buy paintings of himself, and pay off his personal debts.

More evidence that Trump is a corrupt scumbag. And trump supporters can only point to Obama as a defense.

pathetic....

6 days ago
12/16/11

It’s always hilarious how the OG left scans their Twitter timeline for Trump stories then runs to the OG to make a thread about it.

Its a badge of honor that Trumps lawyers settled a case for pennies on the dollar because he said he wouldn’t settle? Lol

The American adult man has certainly changed a lot, I just don’t remember so many squat pissers 15-20 years ago. 

This is literally the way he negotiates everything, starts high and meets somewhere on his side of the middle. 

6 days ago
12/16/11
Pedro Navaja -
Spunkchops -

The Donald , credit.

0bama:

Hid donor names

Trump:

(wait for it)

getting good PR

=$2,000,000 STIPULATION

Sounds reasonable

Lol at misreporting dates and missing notices...

trump fucking held a fundraiser for Military families and used the money to buy paintings of himself, and pay off his personal debts.

More evidence that Trump is a corrupt scumbag. And trump supporters can only point to Obama as a defense.

pathetic....

You should really stay off social media. Not that you can embarrass yourself anymore than you have in here but for other places you may interact with humans, just steer clear of politics.

6/28/10
trobinson21 -

It’s always hilarious how the OG left scans their Twitter timeline for Trump stories then runs to the OG to make a thread about it.

Its a badge of honor that Trumps lawyers settled a case for pennies on the dollar because he said he wouldn’t settle? Lol

The American adult man has certainly changed a lot, I just don’t remember so many squat pissers 15-20 years ago. 

This is literally the way he negotiates everything, starts high and meets somewhere on his side of the middle. 

"This is literally the way he negotiates everything, starts high and meets somewhere on his side of the middle. "

It's the way everyone negotiates. But shhh, Trump bad man, Trump lose!

6 days ago
3/13/17
trobinson21 -

Lol @ you.

does it bother you that trump used a military fundraiser to line his own pockets?

is that why you’re lashing out with ad hominem attacks? 

it was illegal and that’s why his charity was shut down, and he is being forced to pay 2 million to other charities.

trumptards will spin anything into a good thing for trump.

”this is how he negotiates!”

by being a liar and being caught breaking the law? That’s an amazing Negotiation style.

Bahahahaha... 

6 days ago
5/10/08

He said the same thing about Trump University.

Bottom line:  he is a confidence man.

6 days ago
2/2/12
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Average -

you have neg IQ

Using your example -

Wholly fuck, you actually tried to defend the Fucktard in charge with that steaming pile...... Lol

The Tards are out in Full force. 

6 days ago
6/8/08
trobinson21 -

You just described camicom. You know, the one you love so much. 

12/16/11
Pedro Navaja -
trobinson21 -

Lol @ you.

does it bother you that trump used a military fundraiser to line his own pockets?

is that why you’re lashing out with ad hominem attacks? 

it was illegal and that’s why his charity was shut down, and he is being forced to pay 2 million to other charities.

trumptards will spin anything into a good thing for trump.

”this is how he negotiates!”

by being a liar and being caught breaking the law? That’s an amazing Negotiation style.

Bahahahaha... 

Trump has donated $5.6 million to over 40 veteran charity groups.

Now tell us all how his ass tastes.

6 days ago
12/16/11
Average -

Insults others intelligence, can’t spell “whether”. Lol

6 days ago
5/13/11
Jack Carter -

I see your equally upset about the 36252745 threads CrimeCorn has made on the same Ukraine/impeachment story. Lol

6 days ago
5/13/11
Spunkchops -

The Donald , credit.

0bama:

Hid donor names

Trump:

(wait for it)

getting good PR

=$2,000,000 STIPULATION

Sounds reasonable

Yeah except you're lying about what Trump did. Shocking.