OtherGround Forums Trump Isn't Going Anywhere

11/27/20 3:39 PM
1/1/01
prof -

And, not surprisingly, yet again....

Trump's team rebuked again:

"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy," Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote on behalf of the appeals court. "Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Is it not possible for any Trump supporters to notice a pattern here, and modify their views of the election as evidence pours in that courts are finding nothing-burgers when they examine the cases?

Der cracken haz bin releesed allredy!

11/27/20 5:30 PM
5/9/06
The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -

Just remember commies if the Presidential vote goes to congress.. each state gets only 1 vote..  and there are more red than blue states 

MAGA 4 more years 

That would definitely create a president with an asterisk (not that anyone cares)

we need a legit winner decided by legal votes only, within the constructs of the electoral college. 

11/27/20 7:48 PM
8/4/08
Morgz - 

Just remember commies if the Presidential vote goes to congress.. each state gets only 1 vote..  and there are more red than blue states 

MAGA 4 more years 

That would definitely create a president with an asterisk (not that anyone cares)

we need a legit winner decided by legal votes only, within the constructs of the electoral college. 

Well, we don't.
But if we did, the treason committed by big tech oligarchs to silence conservatives through media and lie to Americans about this election should've been foreseen and avoided.
The problem with power given to children in a lump(that is the current crop of tech billionaires), is that it is spent foolishly. In this case, selling out their country before a reserve currency collapse.
To my knowledge, I don't think Jack Dorsey speaks Chinese, so he's got a shelf life of about 10 years even if he's not convicted of something nefarious.

The "president with an asterisk" would be Joseph Biden, the clearly pedophiliac mentally handicap Democrat installation who cannot even make through 60 seconds without a gaffe to add to the library, which btw is on a trajectory to match that of Alexandria in both size and demise.

It's become painstakingly clear that whatever Americans think they "need" is not what they'll get.
If one took the sample size of this thread alone and extrapolated it to represent America(which I believe is intellectually generous), it would reveal an overwhelming sense of arrogance and fantasy in relation to current events OR worldwide perception.

One province in China, to globalists, has more worth in cost/plus factoring than the entirety of the U.S..
There's more entitled self-worship in this country than actual production can substantiate.

In short, we're doomed, and we're gonna sleep in the bed we *allowed to be* made, rather than spanked those who made it when we had the chance.

To quote a recent Kim.com tweet, "America is over".
11/27/20 11:25 PM
3/28/02
sparkuri -
Morgz - 

MAGA 4 more years 

Well, we don't.
But if we did, the treason committed by big tech oligarchs to silence conservatives through media and lie to Americans about this election should've been foreseen and avoided.
The problem with power given to children in a lump(that is the current crop of tech billionaires), is that it is spent foolishly. In this case, selling out their country before a reserve currency collapse.
To my knowledge, I don't think Jack Dorsey speaks Chinese, so he's got a shelf life of about 10 years even if he's not convicted of something nefarious.

The "president with an asterisk" would be Joseph Biden, the clearly pedophiliac mentally handicap Democrat installation who cannot even make through 60 seconds without a gaffe to add to the library, which btw is on a trajectory to match that of Alexandria in both size and demise.

It's become painstakingly clear that whatever Americans think they "need" is not what they'll get.
If one took the sample size of this thread alone and extrapolated it to represent America(which I believe is intellectually generous), it would reveal an overwhelming sense of arrogance and fantasy in relation to current events OR worldwide perception.

One province in China, to globalists, has more worth in cost/plus factoring than the entirety of the U.S..
There's more entitled self-worship in this country than actual production can substantiate.

In short, we're doomed, and we're gonna sleep in the bed we *allowed to be* made, rather than spanked those who made it when we had the chance.

this is some serious REEEEEEEEing

get mental help?

11/28/20 12:31 AM
7/22/15

11/27/2020, Trump is still the loser; everyone I know that supports Trump has moved on.

11/28/20 12:32 AM
2/2/20
prof -

"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy," Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote on behalf of the appeals court. "Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Is it not possible for any Trump supporters to notice a pattern here, and modify their views of the election as evidence pours in that courts are finding nothing-burgers when they examine the cases?

11/28/20 12:34 AM
7/22/15
godstriker -
prof -

But, but. 

11/28/20 12:37 AM
8/4/08
Unkind Zuffa - 

11/27/2020, Trump is still the loser; everyone I know that supports Trump has moved on.

11/27/2020, Trump is still the president of the USA, still banging Melania, still rolling in billions with solid gold golf carts on his solid gold golf courses globally, ordering solid gold hits on nuclear scientists.
Remembers where he is at all times of the day.
11/28/20 12:44 AM
7/22/15
sparkuri -
Unkind Zuffa - 

11/27/2020, Trump is still the president of the USA, still banging Melania, still rolling in billions with solid gold golf carts on his solid gold golf courses globally, ordering solid gold hits on nuclear scientists.

Stupid things Trump said today - Page 23 - BoxRec

11/28/20 12:44 AM
7/22/15

A Selection Of The Embarrassing Bad Craziness Of Trump At The g7 - Community | The NewsTalkers

11/28/20 12:46 AM
8/4/08
Unkind Zuffa - 
sparkuri -
Unkind Zuffa - 

Stupid things Trump said today - Page 23 - BoxRec

That you?
11/28/20 3:46 AM
6/8/08

New York Post : Team Trump’s legal arguments veering into paranoid kook-land.
https://nypost.com/2020/11/27/team-trumps-legal-arguments-veering-into-paranoid-kook-land/

RELEASE TEH SHRIMPING! 

11/28/20 6:20 AM
3/3/07
sparkuri - 
Morgz - 

MAGA 4 more years 

Well, we don't.

The America you prefer is over, the USA is back.
And Trump, well, gone...
11/28/20 8:25 AM
9/5/11

Recount in Wisconsin county demanded by Trump increases Biden's margin

11/28/20 9:51 PM
9/28/03
sparkuri -
Unkind Zuffa - 

He's only still banging Melania if he has it in some sort of contract.

11/28/20 9:52 PM
9/28/03
Malvert the Janitor -

Recount in Wisconsin county demanded by Trump increases Biden's margin

How funny is that?

11/28/20 10:35 PM
3/12/18
clarenceworley -
sparkuri -
Unkind Zuffa - 

He's only still banging Melania if he has it in some sort of contract.

LoL she’s probably praying that this all comes to an end on Jan 20th so they can finally separate and divorce next year. Shes going to be getting some of that secret service dick. 

11/29/20 6:20 AM
3/3/07

A pro-Trump group that promised to challenge the Nov. 3 election results and expose fraud was sued by a North Carolina money manager who donated $2.5 million to the cause but says he didn’t get his money’s worth.

Fred Eshelman, founder of Eshelman Ventures LLC, wants his money back, saying he “regularly and repeatedly” asked for updates on the project but his “requests were consistently met with vague responses, platitudes, and empty promises,” according to the lawsuit filed Wednesday in Houston federal court.

MAGA

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/11/26/pro-trump-group-donor-sues-over-failure-expose-election-fraud/6435019002/
11/29/20 6:27 AM
2/3/11

The US went full retard. A significant part of the population believes in a conspiracy theory according to polls.

11/29/20 6:33 AM
5/22/05
Eric Bloodaxe - 

The US went full retard. A significant part of the population believes in a conspiracy theory according to polls.

Minds rotted over the years by opoids, fast food, diabetes and reality tv.
11/29/20 7:49 AM
5/30/05
Eric Bloodaxe -

Yes  A significant portion of the country believe President Trump is an agent for a hostile foreign government. A significant portion of the population is saying that he is trying to get money to "scam" America rather than allocate it towards active legal funds. Both of these are ridiculous, unfounded conspiracy theories. 

11/29/20 7:56 AM
3/3/07
Cotton - 
Eric Bloodaxe -

Yes  A significant portion of the country believe President Trump is an agent for a hostile foreign government. A significant portion of the population is saying that he is trying to get money to "scam" America rather than allocate it towards active legal funds. Both of these are ridiculous, unfounded conspiracy theories. 

I don't necessarily the population has changed all that much.

What has changed is the arrival of social media and everyone can be seen and heard.

Not a good thing for a LOT of people.

11/29/20 8:06 AM
8/8/13
Cotton -
Eric Bloodaxe -

Well the allocation is open for the whole world to see. Onthe website of his election defense fund. Not a conspiracy at all. 

11/29/20 8:37 AM
9/28/03

1-39 MAGA!

11/29/20 12:34 PM
6/13/09
I bumped the thread because I read an article (forgot which, sorry) where Trump said he is now considering not leaving the White House unless Biden can prove certain things about the election results.

Same article said Trump is thinking of launching his 2024 campaign at an event the exact same time as Biden's inauguration.

For once I don't have the source link. I guess that makes me a CTard.