OtherGround Forums Trump Isn't Going Anywhere

11/29/20 12:36 PM
6/13/09
I'm actually hoping that he digs in and refuses to leave the WH at this point. The drama of watching him being physically removed would be sad but historical (and slightly hysterical).

11/29/20 1:43 PM
6/13/09

Found the article: https://news.yahoo.com/trump-implies-wont-leave-white-173906158.html

Good read. ^

Trump wants Joe Biden to explain how he got 80 million votes...or...or....he's not leaving the WH.

11/29/20 1:48 PM
11/19/08

Obama resigned from his senate seat on November 16th, 2008. Harris has yet to. Why not?

11/29/20 2:02 PM
9/5/11
garythekid -

Obama resigned from his senate seat on November 16th, 2008. Harris has yet to. Why not?

Tin foil alert!!!

11/29/20 2:04 PM
11/19/08
Malvert the Janitor -
garythekid -

Tin foil alert!!!

Exclamation points!!!!

11/29/20 2:05 PM
7/22/15
garythekid -

She's pacing herself. I hope that helped. 

11/29/20 2:08 PM
6/13/09
Malvert the Janitor - 
garythekid -

Tin foil alert!!!

garythekid is still hoping for the kraken.

11/29/20 2:11 PM
9/5/11
blood fist - I'm actually hoping that he digs in and refuses to leave the WH at this point. The drama of watching him being physically removed would be sad but historical (and slightly hysterical).

Slightly? You must be slightly brain damaged 

11/29/20 2:13 PM
6/13/09
Malvert the Janitor - 
blood fist - I'm actually hoping that he digs in and refuses to leave the WH at this point. The drama of watching him being physically removed would be sad but historical (and slightly hysterical).

Slightly? You must be slightly brain damaged 

Everyone is at least slightly brain damaged at this point ;)
11/29/20 2:21 PM
6/13/09

Trump may put up a fight. He's a large man.

Pompeo and few big guys could try holding onto him to prevent him being dragged out by security.

Or he may have secret hiding places in the WH.

11/29/20 2:23 PM
11/19/08
Unkind Zuffa -
garythekid -

Why is that?

11/29/20 2:40 PM
6/13/09

When you stop and think about how Trump has broken the mold and trampled on every tradition of the Presidency, it only makes sense that he would treat us to a 'grand finale' like this at the end of his presidency.

I'm gonna miss him..and I mean it. I think he did the best he could with his haters trying to bury him for 4 yrs, but I also think he cannot help but be a divisive figure. It is in his nature. The last thing we need in the country is more polarization & division, not to mention conspiracy theories....so it's best he go imo. But in spite of his constant bickering, poor sportsmanship and childish tweeting, I'm gonna miss the big guy.

Edited: 11/29/20 2:45 PM
11/19/08
blood fist -

When you stop and think about how Trump has broken the mold and trampled on every tradition of the Presidency, it only makes sense that he would treat us to a 'grand finale' like this at the end of his presidency.

I'm gonna miss him..and I mean it. I think he did the best he could with his haters trying to bury him for 4 yrs, but I also think he cannot help but be a divisive figure. It is in his nature. The last thing we need in the country is more polarization & division, not to mention conspiracy theories....so it's best he go imo. But in spite of his constant bickering, poor sportsmanship and childish tweeting, I'm gonna miss the big guy.

He punched back hard at reporters who threw haymakers before he even won the primary and was mean to scummy politicians. How was he divisive towards American citizens (who didn’t burn down neighborhoods)?

11/29/20 2:55 PM
11/20/13
garythekid -
blood fist -

He punched back hard at reporters who threw haymakers before he even won the primary and was mean to scummy politicians. How was he divisive towards American citizens (who didn’t burn down neighborhoods)?

You guys can't even admit he was divisive? Juesus fucking christ...

Edited: 11/29/20 2:58 PM
7/22/15
blood fist -

11/29/20 3:00 PM
7/22/15
garythekid -
Unkind Zuffa -
garythekid -

Why is that?

Because she can, hope this helps. 

11/29/20 3:01 PM
6/13/09
garythekid -
blood fist -

I'm with you on that. Fuck all those reporters who showed no respect for the POTUS. Especially that one cnn cocksucker.

However, to really try and explain his divisiveness would take a while. And if you don't see it or agree, then there's bound to be an argument from you. I have had enough of political arguments for the now. Maybe tomorrow ;)

His tendency to divide people has been fairly well documented, and seems clear to a majority of people (the slight majority who have been cleaved from the near equal number of people who NOW support him 100% and no longer trust our electoral system). = division imo.

But I want to emphasize that imo his divisiveness is not due to evil intentions, just part of his nature.

Edited: 11/29/20 3:07 PM
11/19/08
ksacs revenge -
garythekid -
blood fist -

Specific examples of what HE said in full context to and about legal American civilians/citizens (not politicians or people torching neighborhoods) that caused this massive divide?

Or was it the media that has caused us to be the most divided we have ever been...

11/29/20 3:05 PM
11/20/13
garythekid -
ksacs revenge -
garythekid -
blood fist -

Specific examples of what HE said in full context to and about American civilians (not politicians or people torching neighborhoods) that caused this massive divide?

Or was it the media that has caused us to be the most divided we have ever been...

After 4 years of the OG cheering and loving Trump every time he "owned the liberals", you come on here and act like you have no idea.

11/29/20 3:09 PM
8/18/06
blood fist -
garythekid -
blood fist -

I'm with you on that. Fuck all those reporters who showed no respect for the POTUS. Especially that one cnn cocksucker.

However, to really try and explain his divisiveness would take a while. And if you don't see it or agree, then there's bound to be an argument from you. I have had enough of political arguments for the now. Maybe tomorrow ;)

His tendency to divide people has been fairly well documented, and seems clear to a majority of people (the slight majority who have been cleaved from the near equal number of people who NOW support him 100% and no longer trust our electoral system). = division imo.

But I want to emphasize that imo his divisiveness is not due to evil intentions, just part of his nature.

I think it's the system that has changed.  The media jumped on it's chance to paint him that way.  If silicone valley had existed in 1980, reagan would have never been president. 

Edited: 11/29/20 3:21 PM
6/11/10
ksacs revenge -
garythekid -
blood fist -

Have you ever admitted the impeachment nonsense was divisive? 

Ever admitted the media is divisive? Or that Social media favoring one point of view is divisive? 
You’re so eager to blame this one person as divisive yet disregard the others and you wonder why people think that saying “he’s so divisive!!!” is utter bullshit.

In context, you have the corporate media & former corrupt intelligence officials out and out lying and carrying out literal psyops on the public. yeah it’s only Trump that’s divisive, lol

I can still be critical of things he said, that you would claim is divisive but I also don’t completely ignore all the other far more influential and divisive parties involved.

11/29/20 3:33 PM
11/19/08
ksacs revenge -
garythekid -
ksacs revenge -
garythekid -
blood fist -

Specific examples of what HE said in full context to and about American civilians (not politicians or people torching neighborhoods) that caused this massive divide?

After 4 years of the OG cheering and loving Trump every time he "owned the liberals", you come on here and act like you have no idea.

The OG has cheered on and laughed at you and your ilk melting down literally every day for 4 years because orange man.......did......well nobody really has an answer as to what he did to cause you guys to melt down honestly. But that is what we laughed at and cheered on. Pretty simply put. 

11/30/20 3:23 PM
4/27/14

Glenn Reynolds posted this online. It pretty much sums up what i feel when someone on the Left pushes me to let bygones be bygones and get with the program and admit Biden won fair and square and there was no collusion or fuckery.

Unfortunately, I am cursed with a memory that extends back 4 years, and an unofficial family motto that says, Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

=================

Great to see this #Resist repurposed.

A close female relative and I had a conversation recently. She was making conciliatory verbal gestures, in effect, saying that if everyone who supported Trump admits he lost, agrees they were wrong, and that Trump was evil, we can all move on amicably.

I responded, very calmly and dispassionately, which I was able to do because I was expecting this conversation, more or less as follows.

Using game theory, it has been determined that the proper way to respond to defection from optimal behavior between two parties, is to match any bad behavior by equal retaliation. Acquiescing in bad behavior without consequences simply gets you more of it.

So, the only rational rational response for Trump supporters, after the last four years is to respond to Biden exactly as Trump was treated:

#NotMyPresident
#StolenElection
#FuckBiden
#Resist

First, no one who voted for or supports Trump will recognized Biden as legitimate. Second, everyone who voted for Trump will believe and continue to proclaim that the election was stolen, in this case with far more factual basis. Third, Biden will not be given any deference or respect due to his office, but will be given only contempt and profane disrespect. Fourth, there will be no prospect of cooperation but only opposition, in every lawful way, to everything he says, does, or proposes, all day, every day, until he is gone.

At some future date reconciliation may be possible. But not until the last four years has been repaid in full.

And the foregoing is on the presumption that Biden will be sworn in as President, which he should not be, and which may not happen. 

#RESIST.