OtherGround Forums Trump Isn't Going Anywhere

11/24/20 4:09 PM
4/20/20

Lololololololol

At

You

11/24/20 4:09 PM
6/16/15
JitsuGuy - 3 vote batches found with Trump getting the majority of those votes in GA, Wayne County unable to certify vote.
NV unable to certify election in 1 precinct with 153k votes.
Poll watchers locked out of counting rooms.
ALL battleground states stopped counting at the same time on election night.
Dead voting in record numbers.
Numerous arrests for voter fraud across the country.
Dominion "glitches" that always favored Biden.
Reversed election results in NH.
Bellwether counties no longer bellwethers for some reason.
GOP voters saying their mail in votes were not counted.
Massive ballot drops with 90-10 or even 100-0 Biden advantage when counting resumed.
Whistleblowers USPS.
300 lawsuits BEFORE election brought by Democrats to force changes in state election laws that paved the way for more fraud.
Election laws not followed.
100 of thousands of change of address votes in GA alone.
Countless statistical anomalies in vote data.
"Curing" of Democrat ballots but no GOP ballots.

No, nothing to see here.

How would a GOP voter know his mail in vote wasn’t counted?

11/24/20 4:10 PM
12/5/17
JitsuGuy - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 
JitsuGuy - And why did so many Dominion people delete their Linked In profiles?

No, that's not shady at all.

Oooo... the flailing fallacity... the anomaly hunting... the conspiracy mongering... all of the things that helped Trump lose the election. 

Delicious. 

Okay, so the people that work with the company that conducted and counted the vote in many states across the country collectively delete their Linked In profiles after the election.

No wonder Texas didn't want anything to do with their shady asses. Dominion failed every test they put it through. But apparently, other states were just fine with this... Because they were bought out.

Uh huh... tell us more, big guy.

11/24/20 4:10 PM
1/1/01
JitsuGuy -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 
JitsuGuy - And why did so many Dominion people delete their Linked In profiles?

No, that's not shady at all.

Oooo... the flailing fallacity... the anomaly hunting... the conspiracy mongering... all of the things that helped Trump lose the election. 

Delicious. 

Okay, so the people that work with the company that conducted and counted the vote in many states across the country collectively delete their Linked In profiles after the election.

No wonder Texas didn't want anything to do with their shady asses. Dominion failed every test they put it through. But apparently, other states were just fine with this... Because they were bought out.

The machine dies what it is programmed to do. Makes no difference the hardware or software. It would be a person to make software results give the answer the person wants to obtain. 

11/24/20 4:11 PM
9/13/08

He’s not going anywhere in the sense he will be a power brokers in the Republican Party, but he will not be president come January 20,2021. 

He needs to pivot and get on the campaign trail for his senate candidates in Ga. He is much more useful there right now. 

while it’s doubtful, it is conceivable that he can make a run in 2024. He’s will be an ex president soon, however. No one will ever be able to take away that he was president, and he changed politics (for better and worse) forever.

Nothing anyone on this board who happens to be progressive to the point of retardation can ever deny, mitigate, or diminish.....

11/24/20 4:11 PM
4/20/20
JitsuGuy - The GOP won all 27 "toss up" races.

But Trump lost?

LOFL

The Dems committed all this fraud...

And didn't bother with the down ballot races?

Your brain has a thin candy shell

Edited: 11/24/20 4:12 PM
1/1/01
JitsuGuy - This thread will not age well for many of you.

:)

What’s sad is I actually believe what you are posting is what you believe. 

11/24/20 4:12 PM
1/1/01
Big tech censors citizens, ballots have been destroyed and audits refused... But this election was fair.

You all are a bunch of dumb little bitches that aren't looking out for your children (if you have them) they'll be ruled unlike how we're ruled now... Because you were gullible sheep with no backbone and drive to do what's right.

Pathetic.

Oh well, we'll do it for your dumb asses.
11/24/20 4:14 PM
9/13/08

But Trump lost?

LOFL

It’s odd for sure, but it’s possible it was a vote for republicans and Trumps ideas, but not his behavior? 

I don’t know, it’s never really happened before, but I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility that it could happen legitimately. Trump isn’t a typical politician, and it’s not exactly like he was a media darling. Add that to the fact that most voters are incredibly uninformed and, honestly, dumb and.......0

12/5/17
Billco - 

He’s not going anywhere in the sense he will be a power brokers in the Republican Party, but he will not be president come January 20,2021. 

He needs to pivot and get on the campaign trail for his senate candidates in Ga. He is much more useful there right now. 

while it’s doubtful, it is conceivable that he can make a run in 2024. He’s will be an ex president soon, however. No one will ever be able to take away that he was president, and he changed politics (for better and worse) forever.

Nothing anyone on this board who happens to be progressive to the point of retardation can ever deny, mitigate, or diminish.....

Nobody can ever take him away from you, Billco. 

1/1/01
madmartigan - 

But Trump lost?

LOFL

You're the one that believes people would vote for the local Republican but then vote for Biden as POTUS; not me.

Common sense is more or less a super power these days... Thanks for illustrating that.
12/5/17
JitsuGuy - Big tech censors citizens, ballots have been destroyed and audits refused... But this election was fair.

You all are a bunch of dumb little bitches that aren't looking out for your children (if you have them) they'll be ruled unlike how we're ruled now... Because you were gullible sheep with no backbone and drive to do what's right.

Pathetic.

Watcha gonna do, Jitsu? 

11/24/20 4:17 PM
1/1/01
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 
JitsuGuy - Big tech censors citizens, ballots have been destroyed and audits refused... But this election was fair.

Pathetic.

Watcha gonna do, Jitsu? 

Inform.
11/24/20 4:18 PM
12/5/17
JitsuGuy - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

Pathetic.

Watcha gonna do, Jitsu? 

Inform.

11/24/20 4:19 PM
1/1/01

Trumppuppets

11/24/20 4:19 PM
1/1/01

Don’t skip my threads. I’m curious on the response 

11/24/20 4:22 PM
11/10/11

"Whether you're for him or not, we don't have a country if we're ruled despite what we vote for. If elections don't matter, we no longer have a country."

Hey, I actually agree with you on this. The people have spoken. 80+ mil votes for your next POTUS. No evidence of fraud presented where it actually matters (court). Just a bunch of propaganda to keep rubes like you screaming at the sky. 

11/24/20 4:24 PM
1/1/01
jsize03 - 

"Whether you're for him or not, we don't have a country if we're ruled despite what we vote for. If elections don't matter, we no longer have a country."

Hey, I actually agree with you on this. The people have spoken. 80+ mil votes for your next POTUS. No evidence of fraud presented where it actually matters (court). Just a bunch of propaganda to keep rubes like you screaming at the sky. 

I'm sorry CNN needs to spoon feed you information.

This is why you're grossly misinformed.
Edited: 11/24/20 4:35 PM
9/13/08
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Billco - 

I don’t necessiarily care that he lost re-election. I  generally happy that he did something about criminal Justice reform and patients right to try (personal to me, had a family member die without being able to get experimental ex post traditional treatment). I’m okay that he attempted to balance trade and get NATO members to Nick up. 

I’ll be glad we don’t have to see him speak anymore though. 

At the end of the day, you’re still a gigantic cock sucking faggot, though. No one can take that away from you, either, friend 

11/24/20 4:27 PM
1/1/01

Lol. So easy...

11/24/20 4:29 PM
12/5/17
Billco - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Billco - 

I don’t necessiarily care that he lost re-election. I  generally happy that he did something about criminal Justice reform and patients right to try (personal to me, had a family member die without being able to get experimental ex post traditional treatment). I’m okay that he attempted to balance trade and get NATO members to Nick up. 

I’ll be glad we don’t have to see him speak anymore though. 

At the end of the day, you’re still a gigantic cock sucking faggot, though. No one can take that away from you, either, friend. 

Nowmwioe off your chest, you’re wearing your older brother again. 

You stroking out Bill? 

11/24/20 4:30 PM
4/20/20
JitsuGuy -
madmartigan - 

But Trump lost?

LOFL

You're the one that believes people would vote for the local Republican but then vote for Biden as POTUS; not me.

Common sense is more or less a super power these days... Thanks for illustrating that.

Yea. I am of that belief. That people could split their ticket. Or abstain from voting on certain races.

I didn't vote for my local rep who is a dem because I'm dissatisfied. I did however vote for Bkden.

On the other hand, you're the guy who thinks the ballots were changed/some kind of fraud was committed but for whatever reaons didn't extend last the presidency.

And that's because your brain has a thin candy shell. 

11/24/20 4:30 PM
1/1/01
And now A1 Paper Shredding in GA seems concerned about something...

No, nothing to see here... The OG brainiacs say so.
11/24/20 4:31 PM
1/1/01
madmartigan - 
JitsuGuy -
madmartigan - 

But Trump lost?

LOFL

Yea. I am of that belief. That people could split their ticket. Or abstain from voting on certain races.

I didn't vote for my local rep who is a dem because I'm dissatisfied. I did however vote for Bkden.

On the other hand, you're the guy who thinks the ballots were changed/some kind of fraud was committed but for whatever reaons didn't extend last the presidency.

And that's because your brain has a thin candy shell. 

No, you believe they did it in every single one of the 27.

That's what makes you a complete and total retard.
11/24/20 4:31 PM
9/16/11

Troll more, playboy.