OtherGround Forums Trump Isn't Going Anywhere

11/24/20 4:34 PM
1/1/01
And now potentially 150,000 fraudulent ballots have been found in WI so an emergency petition has been filed.

But Biden won fair and square!!!
11/24/20 4:35 PM
1/1/01

Now I’m convinced this is a troll. Damn I got caught

11/24/20 4:36 PM
9/13/08
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Billco - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Billco - 

He’s not going anywhere in the sense he will be a power brokers in the Republican Party, but he will not be president come January 20,2021. 

He needs to pivot and get on the campaign trail for his senate candidates in Ga. He is much more useful there right now. 

while it’s doubtful, it is conceivable that he can make a run in 2024. He’s will be an ex president soon, however. No one will ever be able to take away that he was president, and he changed politics (for better and worse) forever.

Nothing anyone on this board who happens to be progressive to the point of retardation can ever deny, mitigate, or diminish.....

Nobody can ever take him away from you, Billco. 

I don’t necessiarily care that he lost re-election. I  generally happy that he did something about criminal Justice reform and patients right to try (personal to me, had a family member die without being able to get experimental ex post traditional treatment). I’m okay that he attempted to balance trade and get NATO members to Nick up. 

I’ll be glad we don’t have to see him speak anymore though. 

At the end of the day, you’re still a gigantic cock sucking faggot, though. No one can take that away from you, either, friend. 

Nowmwioe off your chest, you’re wearing your older brother again. 

You stroking out Bill? 

No. Why, foggy? 

11/24/20 4:37 PM
1/1/01
Matt Braynard will be dropping his statistical analysis soon.

Liberal tears will promptly follow.
11/24/20 4:37 PM
9/13/08
JitsuGuy - And now potentially 150,000 fraudulent ballots have been found in WI so an emergency petition has been filed.

It ain’t happening , my friend. 

11/24/20 4:38 PM
1/1/01
Billco - 
JitsuGuy - And now potentially 150,000 fraudulent ballots have been found in WI so an emergency petition has been filed.

What isn't?
11/24/20 4:39 PM
10/17/06
JitsuGuy - Election fraud all over the place and with Conservatives and Conservatism getting systematically silenced on social media, by the mainstream media and now our votes hijacked, he knows we'll be destroyed if he hands over the reigns to the American-hating, radical Democrat party.

It just isn't going to happen. He knew what they were up to and has it all. Don't under-estimate him. He'll be POTUS for another 4 years and many people are very likely going to end up in prison.

He won in a landslide and it's why the election theft became so sloppy. They had to do absolutely everything to switch the outcome. They over-extended and it's all going to come out.

Whether you're for him or not, we don't have a country if we're ruled despite what we vote for. If elections don't matter, we no longer have a country. If our leaders pick our leaders and we don't, this isn't America.

This post confirms it.... you are gay..... and faggot. 

11/24/20 4:39 PM
9/16/11

Quit replying to the troll.

11/24/20 4:40 PM
1/1/01
LOL why do you all think he called a national emergency in 2018, 6 months after the mid-terms?

LOL He's not going anywhere. He's always way ahead.

Read this. People involved are in deep, deep shit.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-imposing-certain-sanctions-event-foreign-interference-united-states-election/
11/24/20 4:41 PM
1/1/01
Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election. The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it. The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.
Edited: 11/24/20 4:47 PM
9/13/08
JitsuGuy -
Billco - 

What isn't?

A second term in 2021, unfortunately.......

Before you spaz, I am in your side, just realistic. 

11/24/20 4:42 PM
1/1/01
Sec. 2. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in: any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security:

(i) to have directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in a United States election;

(ii) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i) of this section or any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(iii) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property or interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order.
11/24/20 4:43 PM
1/1/01
You all think he created that for shits and giggles?

LOL Trump isn't going anywhere.
11/24/20 4:46 PM
1/1/01
Trump and made our elections "critical infrastructure" and thus any attempt to subvert it, it's an attack on critical infrastructure and could be construed as an act of war.

If people have worked with China in order to undermine our election by cheating... They are probably not sleeping well right about now.
11/24/20 4:47 PM
1/16/04
JitsuGuy -
jsize03 - 

"Whether you're for him or not, we don't have a country if we're ruled despite what we vote for. If elections don't matter, we no longer have a country."

Hey, I actually agree with you on this. The people have spoken. 80+ mil votes for your next POTUS. No evidence of fraud presented where it actually matters (court). Just a bunch of propaganda to keep rubes like you screaming at the sky. 

I'm sorry CNN needs to spoon feed you information.

This is why you're grossly misinformed.

i cant think of a single liberal that sits around watching cable news all day thats pretty much a conservative elderly person thing to do you guys are  always projecting. all this fraud bullshit is because trumps massive ego and also deep down your team is ok with fraud like voter suppression,gerrymandering etc so you expect it from the other side.

11/24/20 4:47 PM
1/1/01
So you realize, 45 days after these fucking "certifications" shit could hit the fan really quickly, right?

This is far from over.

He didn't create this EO as a bluff.
11/24/20 4:49 PM
1/1/01
(f) the term “foreign interference,” with respect to an election, includes any covert, fraudulent, deceptive, or unlawful actions or attempted actions of a foreign government, or of any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, undertaken with the purpose or effect of influencing, undermining confidence in, or altering the result or reported result of, the election, or undermining public confidence in election processes or institutions;

How many of our Democrat politicians are in bed with China? How many of them took money from China to assist in rigging an election?

Hmmm
11/24/20 4:51 PM
1/1/01
This is how it should be.

You interfere with our elections as a foreign power, we can take possession of all your shit that you have here... Completely freeze your assets.

And if you're an American politician, you'll find yourself swinging from the gallows?

11/24/20 4:51 PM
4/21/09
Douchedigalough -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Your brain is not equipped to handle the internet. There was a time when being as disconnected with reality as you clearly are would have earned you a free vacation in a room with rubber padding on the walls.

You obviously think corruption dosent exist and your girlfriend would never cheat on you.   Never.  

Lol at gf

11/24/20 4:52 PM
1/1/01
Trump isn't going anywhere.

11/24/20 4:57 PM
1/1/01
Oh and this is good...

Wonder what kind of role the media played with their "propaganda?"

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcome or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America’s free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.
11/24/20 5:02 PM
1/1/01
We have case after case after case of voter fraud.

We have Benford's law which ironically was used to determine a recent Iran election was complete bullshit... The same law says the same about our recent election.

And we have this EO Trump created, signed and implemented in 2018.

We have Dominion which has done back room deals with many politicians and is in fact, foreign voting/tabulation software that was implemented in key states... Why? Who signed off on that?! LOL They're fucked.
11/24/20 5:03 PM
4/20/20

What we have here

Is a manic depressive

Off his meds

Edited: 11/24/20 5:04 PM
1/1/01

OP has gone guy-on-the-corner-after-bars-close, staggering, frothing at mouth, pants spreading piss-stain, yelling at passerby's mode.

Even for the OG, not a pretty sight to see such a meltdown.

11/24/20 5:06 PM
1/1/01
madmartigan - 

What we have here

Is a manic depressive

Off his meds

LOL that's all it's been is ad-hominems from the peanut gallery.