OtherGround Forums Trump Isn't Going Anywhere

11/26/20 12:08 AM
1/1/01

“See the difference between us and you and the rest of the fucktards is that we don't hate Biden.”

You’ve *got* to be kidding. Many, many people hate Biden. Look no further than this board for proof. 

11/26/20 12:11 AM
7/22/09
oranos -
walkinassassin - I think you need to quit posting and go get some fresh air. Seriously man.

Probably take your own advice and get off your alt account

Maybe you should get off your ‘crazy’ account.

11/26/20 12:27 AM
1/1/01
miloofcoelbren - 
prof - 
miloofcoelbren - 
prof - 
The Stewed Owl - 

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/11/25/breaking-judge-blocks-further-certification-of-pa-election-results-over-mail-in-ballot-fight-n1172409

Any Trumper who thinks the above actions are a good thing (even though they will be unsuccessful) really doesn't like their country as much as they say they do.

lol why?

Because the nature of the legal actions brought by Trump and his team have been nakedly obvious: they are not about some puritanical love of democracy; they are naked attempts to overturn an election against the majority will of voters.

And you can't love your country if you are for that because "He's your guy" who's doing it.

Yeah, I know, the brainwashed Trumpers are incapable of admitting or seeing this. But the hypocrisy of supporting Trump at this point if you say you care about country first, given the selfish havoc he's TRYING to wreak on your democratic process, doesn't fly.

It has nothing to do with 'our' guy at all. See the difference between us and you and the rest of the fucktards is that we don't hate Biden.

The hatred for Trump is beyond anything we have ever seen and it goes beyond politics.

You and the rest of the fucktards need to look at yourself and ask yourself why. Why do you hate him so much? And I'm not using the word hate lightly. It's cancer causing.

Most people believe it was rigged and we want it to be fair whether Trump or Biden wins. If it's fair and legit then so be it.

That's why I ask about policies, not many people can tell me at least one. The reason people use 'I HATE Trump.'

Which of course is your choice too.

But you need to realise that life isn't fair. You was probably born hideous and have no prosepcts or much of anything. Your probably too lazy to work and was told most of your life that you can't do anything and you believed it. (I'm talking about the average fucktard although your probably right up there too.)

But guess what.

It's not Trumps fault.

Actually I've never said I hated Trump. I see him as someone with a certain character who clearly can't help himself.
I've also said I understand why many voted for Trump insofar as Trump enacted, or tried to enact, policies they wanted.

But Trump has such big and deep personality flaws that, put in the position of POTUS, his character flaws become a public danger. That Trump was unfit for office was blindingly obvious to any reasonable person who wasn't willing to make-a-deal-with-the-devil to get what they want out of him. And everyone who knew it said what happens when Trump faces some true disaster that calls upon character, where he would have to reason beyond the concerns of his own ego.

And COVID showed up and it was exactly the nightmare combination reasonable people feared. Did he push for vaccines and end up with a "win" in the sense vaccines were produced very quickly? Yes. He deserves credit for that.
But it was the integrity of those making the vaccines that helped ensure they were produced safely and scientifically. They had resist Trump's constant pressure and false promises to the public. Even with the vaccine, what would be patriotic and compassionate from one leader becomes in Trump's hands politicized, where all he cared about was getting it announced before the election.

But even before the election Trump was already losing any interest whatsoever in actually doing the job of a president during a massive pandemic that was only getting worse in his country. The guy hadn't even met with his own COVID task force for months! Due to his character, when he lost the election he withdrew and sulked, completely forgot about the pandemic, and tweeted crazy conspiracy stories about the election.

In his years as President, the country's greatest existential crises was the growing division among Americans, and Trump
was the absolute worst president possible for that time. By nature he is a callous bully who loves to divide and conquer, and he never even pretended to be everyone's president. He poured gasoline daily on the fire, pitted one side against the other "your fellow Americans are coming to take everything you care about away from you! They want to destroy your way of life!"

If you can't see how Trump inflamed division, you are blind.

And then, once again when it came to the Election, Trump's defective character, has all consuming narcissism, has put your very democracy in danger. Everyone with a brain not infected by Trump's virus could see he lost the election, and that Trump's constant claims, even up until today!, "I won the election" were delusional. It wasn't a surprise to any non-brainwashed person that Trump's team failed time after time after time to establish the fraud that lives in Trump's fevered mind - a mind that DEMANDS such delusion to keep away any reality of failure. But because he's cast his spell on almost 1/2 the population, he's got a lot of Americans SURE their electoral process is now disreputable, and that Biden is not the legitimate president.

Which is not just bullshit, but truly dangerous bullshit for your democracy.

And none of it is because Trump needs to be "hated." It all follows from his mere mental, psychological unfitness for the job. You may as well have elected a monkey that made decisions by throwing it's shit at "yes" and "no" policy charts held by staff. It's not that you hate the monkey -it's that anyone who thinks putting the monkey in charge is a fucking idiot who
cares less about what wider implications, and more about what they can get out of the deal...before it all burns down.

11/26/20 4:54 AM
2/2/20
prof -
miloofcoelbren - 
prof - 
miloofcoelbren - 
prof - 
The Stewed Owl - 

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/11/25/breaking-judge-blocks-further-certification-of-pa-election-results-over-mail-in-ballot-fight-n1172409

Any Trumper who thinks the above actions are a good thing (even though they will be unsuccessful) really doesn't like their country as much as they say they do.

lol why?

Because the nature of the legal actions brought by Trump and his team have been nakedly obvious: they are not about some puritanical love of democracy; they are naked attempts to overturn an election against the majority will of voters.

And you can't love your country if you are for that because "He's your guy" who's doing it.

Yeah, I know, the brainwashed Trumpers are incapable of admitting or seeing this. But the hypocrisy of supporting Trump at this point if you say you care about country first, given the selfish havoc he's TRYING to wreak on your democratic process, doesn't fly.

It has nothing to do with 'our' guy at all. See the difference between us and you and the rest of the fucktards is that we don't hate Biden.

The hatred for Trump is beyond anything we have ever seen and it goes beyond politics.

You and the rest of the fucktards need to look at yourself and ask yourself why. Why do you hate him so much? And I'm not using the word hate lightly. It's cancer causing.

Most people believe it was rigged and we want it to be fair whether Trump or Biden wins. If it's fair and legit then so be it.

That's why I ask about policies, not many people can tell me at least one. The reason people use 'I HATE Trump.'

But you need to realise that life isn't fair. You was probably born hideous and have no prosepcts or much of anything. Your probably too lazy to work and was told most of your life that you can't do anything and you believed it. (I'm talking about the average fucktard although your probably right up there too.)

But guess what.

It's not Trumps fault.

Actually I've never said I hated Trump. I see him as someone with a certain character who clearly can't help himself.
I've also said I understand why many voted for Trump insofar as Trump enacted, or tried to enact, policies they wanted.

But Trump has such big and deep personality flaws that, put in the position of POTUS, his character flaws become a public danger. That Trump was unfit for office was blindingly obvious to any reasonable person who wasn't willing to make-a-deal-with-the-devil to get what they want out of him. And everyone who knew it said what happens when Trump faces some true disaster that calls upon character, where he would have to reason beyond the concerns of his own ego.

And COVID showed up and it was exactly the nightmare combination reasonable people feared. Did he push for vaccines and end up with a "win" in the sense vaccines were produced very quickly? Yes. He deserves credit for that.
But it was the integrity of those making the vaccines that helped ensure they were produced safely and scientifically. They had resist Trump's constant pressure and false promises to the public. Even with the vaccine, what would be patriotic and compassionate from one leader becomes in Trump's hands politicized, where all he cared about was getting it announced before the election.

But even before the election Trump was already losing any interest whatsoever in actually doing the job of a president during a massive pandemic that was only getting worse in his country. The guy hadn't even met with his own COVID task force for months! Due to his character, when he lost the election he withdrew and sulked, completely forgot about the pandemic, and tweeted crazy conspiracy stories about the election.

In his years as President, the country's greatest existential crises was the growing division among Americans, and Trump
was the absolute worst president possible for that time. By nature he is a callous bully who loves to divide and conquer, and he never even pretended to be everyone's president. He poured gasoline daily on the fire, pitted one side against the other "your fellow Americans are coming to take everything you care about away from you! They want to destroy your way of life!"

And then, once again when it came to the Election, Trump's defective character, has all consuming narcissism, has put your very democracy in danger. Everyone with a brain not infected by Trump's virus could see he lost the election, and that Trump's constant claims, even up until today!, "I won the election" were delusional. It wasn't a surprise to any non-brainwashed person that Trump's team failed time after time after time to establish the fraud that lives in Trump's fevered mind - a mind that DEMANDS such delusion to keep away any reality of failure. But because he's cast his spell on almost 1/2 the population, he's got a lot of Americans SURE their electoral process is now disreputable, and that Biden is not the legitimate president.

And none of it is because Trump needs to be "hated." It all follows from his mere mental, psychological unfitness for the job. You may as well have elected a monkey that made decisions by throwing it's shit at "yes" and "no" policy charts held by staff. It's not that you hate the monkey -it's that anyone who thinks putting the monkey in charge is a fucking idiot who
cares less about what wider implications, and more about what they can get out of the deal...before it all burns down.

STrong post 

11/26/20 5:22 AM
8/4/08
prof - 
miloofcoelbren - 
prof - 
miloofcoelbren - 
prof - 
The Stewed Owl - 

lol why?

But guess what.

It's not Trumps fault.

What a load of crap.

This all banks on the one notion that Donald Trump is helplessly and unknowingly evil.
This is an absolutely stupid left-wing brainwashing tactic to get beta males to accept their greater good, again, by nothing fancier than namecalling & virtue signaling.

This is what happens when all your pride stays between your ears, and has left your bicep region, as well as the crotchess maximus.
11/26/20 6:07 AM
3/3/07
Trump is not helplessly and unknowingly evil, just incompetent.
Plain and simple.
11/26/20 7:31 AM
5/3/18

I am irish so don't know anything other than what the british and irish media portray but I have a question..

Do people really actually think America would fuck there integrity off and actually re-elect trump?

Biden won, no matter what lawyers say/do Biden will be your next president, you know this right?

11/26/20 7:32 AM
3/28/02
Esox - Trump is not helplessly and unknowingly evil, just incompetent.
Plain and simple.

Exactly

A sleazy incompetent grifter

11/26/20 7:55 AM
3/6/14

nah. america like everywhere else is corrupt as fuck and a huge % of the population is retarded. too many ppl KNOW whats happening after reading a headline or just the fact its my team vs their team. 

trump was good for America but he wasn't on ppls team so they hate him. now you've got gross but commonplace media and political collusion to remove him supported by media led idiots  

why can't Merica just of hit a 80s timeloop where everything was rad

11/26/20 7:57 AM
7/22/15
prof -
miloofcoelbren - 
prof - 
miloofcoelbren - 
prof - 
The Stewed Owl - 

lol why?

But guess what.

It's not Trumps fault.

I'm just going to have you to speak on my behalf,  I completely agree with everything you said.

I voted for Trump the first time. My mother's side of the family is about 80% military uncle's, cousins.

They almost all voted for Trump the first time.

A lot of them didn't support him this time, which was crazy seeing it play out on Facebook. 

There was some serious shit talking going on.

So it does not surprise me that Trump lost.

Edited: 11/26/20 10:11 AM
11/28/02
A text message to Jenna Ellis:

“You’re a f**king c**t. You’re the reason people despise humanity. You deserved to be raped.”

Or maybe she's lying.

That's hate.
11/26/20 10:12 AM
4/27/14

Sidney Powell's Kraken complaint on Georgia: https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

It's actually pretty well argued.

So Biden allegedly won Georgia by Biden allegedly won the state by 12,670 votes.  If proven, the allegations in the complaint show that, at minimum, Trump lost almost 100,000 votes due to the alleged fraud.  Because this number exceeds Biden's alleged margin of victory, it would require that the election be put aside. 

Still in play.

11/26/20 10:16 AM
4/27/14

Georgia officials allegedly destroyed documentary evidence that the law required them to retain in connection with mail-in voting.  (This matters because the legal doctrine of spoliation — deliberately destroying documents that can be used as evidence in a possible case — means that the missing documents will be presumed to have shown evidence adverse to the party that destroyed them.) If those are thrown out, it would tip the election to Trump.

11/26/20 10:17 AM
11/28/02
JMauler - 

I am irish so don't know anything other than what the british and irish media portray but I have a question..

Do people really actually think America would fuck there integrity off and actually re-elect trump?

Biden won, no matter what lawyers say/do Biden will be your next president, you know this right?

Should have stopped at I only know what the british and irish media portray.
11/26/20 10:30 AM
3/3/07
The Stewed Owl - 

Georgia officials allegedly destroyed documentary evidence that the law required them to retain in connection with mail-in voting.  (This matters because the legal doctrine of spoliation — deliberately destroying documents that can be used as evidence in a possible case — means that the missing documents will be presumed to have shown evidence adverse to the party that destroyed them.) If those are thrown out, it would tip the election to Trump.

And the winner is...
11/26/20 10:58 AM
6/13/09
Viewed one way, the OP is correct in his title.

Trump is not going just anywhere. He specifically will be required to go to a place that is NOT the White House.

11/26/20 11:48 AM
6/13/09
btw, I don't enjoy making fun of Trump. I think he is a patriot and did the best he could with his haters trying to destroy his presidency the entire 4 years he was in office.

But it really is time for him to start packing.

11/26/20 11:54 AM
3/4/18
The Stewed Owl - 

Sidney Powell's Kraken complaint on Georgia: https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

So Biden allegedly won Georgia by Biden allegedly won the state by 12,670 votes.  If proven, the allegations in the complaint show that, at minimum, Trump lost almost 100,000 votes due to the alleged fraud.  Because this number exceeds Biden's alleged margin of victory, it would require that the election be put aside. 

Still in play.

Still in play guys! As long as you idiotically assume these claims from this proven liar, presented without evidence, of criminal fraud that nobody bothered to report to police, FBI, election officials, etc, are legit!

11/26/20 12:53 PM
1/1/01
Sam miller - 
The Stewed Owl - 

Still in play.

Still in play guys! As long as you idiotically assume these claims from this proven liar, presented without evidence, of criminal fraud that nobody bothered to report to police, FBI, election officials, etc, are legit!

It's Lucy teeing up the football for them again.
11/26/20 3:21 PM
4/27/14
Sam miller - 
The Stewed Owl - 

Still in play.

Did you take the time to read the (quite long) complaint, or just take it as an article of faith that there were no voting irregularities?

It's pretty well sourced with evidence. Might not work, but after what the Democrats did to try to destabilize Trump's presidency, why should we make it easy for them?

11/26/20 3:44 PM
1/1/01
The Stewed Owl - Might not work, but after what the Democrats did to try to destabilize Trump's presidency, why should we make it easy for them?

Putting country, and stability, before revenge, maybe?
11/26/20 3:53 PM
4/27/14
prof - 
The Stewed Owl - Might not work, but after what the Democrats did to try to destabilize Trump's presidency, why should we make it easy for them?

Putting country, and stability, before revenge, maybe?

They did?

11/26/20 6:44 PM
5/28/09

I can't believe the stupidity of the people on this thread.
There more evidence of fraud than the Collusion Hoax.
There is more evidence of fraud than the Kavanaugh rape hoax.
There are thousands of eyewitness statements about the fraud.
There are tons of different videos to show evidence.
Pennsylvania's entire election goes against their own state constitution, which could potentially mean it's illegitimate.
There are videos of Ballot Harvesting.
USPS changing dates on ballots that they received after the cutoff.
Dead people voting.
People double voting.
Ballots without signatures being counted.
Blocking windows and preventing poll watchers from watching the poles
Pole watchers in many counties were denied access where they had the legal right to be, and they had to get legal help to get in. 
Unrequested mail-in ballots.
Lisa Jane Hardin the Town Clerk of Millis, Massachusetts admitted someone programmed their computer system to work incorrectly.
If you are so stupid as to say you think there is no evidence of fraud you are putting party above country.
For the sake of our country, we NEED to have every aspect of suspected fraud looked at and addressed. This was the shittiest shit show of an election ever. 
Anybody who truly believes this election is free of fraud is a dumb fuck.

11/26/20 6:49 PM
3/3/07
Wow buddy, that's a list you have there.
I would call the FBI.
11/26/20 6:50 PM
6/8/08

Donald Trump says he will leave White House if electoral college votes for Joe Biden

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/27/donald-trump-says-he-will-leave-white-house-if-electoral-college-votes-for-joe-biden?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

After seeing the Kraken, the thing that was promised him all this time, he knew he was fucked. Lol, the Shrimp.