OtherGround Forums Trump Lies Again...

3 days ago
1/27/04

How is this acceptable to Trump supporters? What is a logical answer one can give to defend a pathological liar? Trump says he won the election with his “almost 74 million votes” even though Biden won the electoral and is leading the popular vote by 6+ million. How the hell do you defend Trump the liar???

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/us-elections-government/ny-election-2020-trump-briefing-20201120-nycr2ieiqbdslalfbi5g4fxwb4-story.html?outputType=amp

3 days ago
5/30/05

TDS

3 days ago
2/5/06

It’s not that we believe Trump as much as we don’t believe the media free after they’ve told us lies on lies.

3 days ago
3/1/09
tf1 -

It’s not that we believe Trump as much as we don’t believe the media free after they’ve told us lies on lies.

And Trump hasn't?

3 days ago
1/1/01
tf1 - 

Ok, lets step this out.  Do you support Trump saying these things?  Tweeting that "I win X state!" etc?

3 days ago
8/19/19
lazermonkey -

How is this acceptable to Trump supporters? What is a logical answer one can give to defend a pathological liar? Trump says he won the election with his “almost 74 million votes” even though Biden won the electoral and is leading the popular vote by 6+ million. How the hell do you defend Trump the liar???

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/us-elections-government/ny-election-2020-trump-briefing-20201120-nycr2ieiqbdslalfbi5g4fxwb4-story.html?outputType=amp

SO Trump is the pathological liar?    So you believe the media and openly lied for 4 years?

3 days ago
4/20/11

How fucking stupid are you? The Biden votes are not real people dumbfuck. The evidence is everywhere. The person on the TV tells me Joe Biden got this many votes and won so I just believe them. Weak minded bitch. Can't wait to laugh in your face.

3 days ago
7/22/15
Loydchristmas -

How fucking stupid are you? The Biden votes are not real people dumbfuck. The evidence is everywhere. The person on the TV tells me Joe Biden got this many votes and won so I just believe them. Weak minded bitch. Can't wait to laugh in your face.

Hey, Biden won, he is your new master, and you will like it. Don't get mad, just accept it. 

3 days ago
2/5/06
Samoa -
tf1 - 

Ok, lets step this out.  Do you support Trump saying these things?  Tweeting that "I win X state!" etc?

I think it’s very dangerous to make these claims without serious thought. I also think it’s easy to see the blatant bias the media has against president Trump which makes there whole narrative impossible to believe.

3 days ago
1/1/01

Trump supporters want Biden supporters to let the courts have their say before stating who won. No such demands on their own leader, though. Hypocrisy 101, imo. 

3 days ago
9/15/07
Loydchristmas -

At which point will you laugh in his face? When Trump leaves the white house? When he is vigorously investigated and prosecuted for the rest of his life? When Joe Biden is sworn in? When Kamala is sworn in as the first Female BiPoc VP? When she replaces Biden at the next election and becomes the first female BiPoc president?

when exactly will your laughing begin? Lol at you.

3 days ago
2/20/09

I voted for Trump.

I think we should explore any allegations of fraud and then move the fuck on.  I’d like to see Trump concede and let the country move on.

3 days ago
6/11/13
donkypunch55 -

I voted for Trump.

I think we should explore any allegations of fraud and then move the fuck on.  I’d like to see Trump concede and let the country move on.

All day. Do an investigation, if everything is on the up and up, he needs to concede. 

The problem is you have 2 sides of the same coin with the tds crowd and the hard-core Trump supporters.

Both know they are 100% right and the other side is wrong. All the while both sides being played. 

3 days ago
1/12/07

Edited: 3 days ago
11/20/13
SpunQ -

If it's on Twitter, then it must be true.

3 days ago
12/13/15

It's called an opinion not a lie you silly nitwit 

Now when biden says he doesn't know the CEO of burusma but then pics show up with him playing golf with the CEO of burusma. That's a lie

3 days ago
1/12/07
ksacs revenge -
SpunQ -

Be a better person when this is over. Let the court do its thing. 

3 days ago
1/1/01
Lefties are so easily duped my the media. They are totally controlled and manipulated. It's kinda sad.
3 days ago
11/20/13
SpunQ -
ksacs revenge -
SpunQ -

Be a better person when this is over. Let the court do its thing. 

Do you have that in Twitter form?

3 days ago
3/3/07
None of this matters anymore, we actually have a coherent statesman at the helm, that can actually speak in depth about issues.

3 days ago
12/17/06
SpunQ -

Dude doesn't know the difference between less and fewer lol.

3 days ago
12/17/06
Esox - None of this matters anymore, we actually have a coherent statesman at the helm, that can actually speak in depth about issues.

Who might that be?

11/20/13
Altofsky -
Esox - None of this matters anymore, we actually have a coherent statesman at the helm, that can actually speak in depth about issues.

Who might that be?

The guy with dementia, which is tells you how bad Trump was.

1/1/01

How did Biden win the Electoral College votes...?

They haven't voted yet...

Did yous guys rig that too?
3 days ago
3/3/07
ksacs revenge - 
Altofsky -

Who might that be?

The guy with dementia, which is tells you how bad Trump was.

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr my freind