15 days ago
3/14/06

Trump tried to keep America from going down the road it’s on and was having great success in doing so. Dems have long said the only way they can win in 2020 is if the economy tanks. Leftist have publicly stated they would prefer a bad economy over Trump in office....

Low and behold the miracle of all miracles for democrats. The economy tanks in arguably the most important election of our lives. What a coincidence.

Dems have shown time and time again that there is no low for what they are willing to do to keep and maintain power. Biden will win and you can wave goodbye to the America you once knew.

Its over fellas. Way over.

15 days ago
12/19/10

I'll bite how is this the most important election of our life this actually seems like a minor election compared to some in my opinion

15 days ago
1/1/01
Agree.

I don't blame him if he taps out at this point.

He ALMOST turned the whole fucking establishment around on its head, but ultimately there were too many things converging at once that the establishment took advantage.

Orange-man gave it a good run but the mob has gone too far...
15 days ago
3/16/15
Trump will win in November.

BOOK IT.
15 days ago
3/14/06

A dem win and it’s a nod of approval for all the destruction of America that is going on now and it will accelerate said destruction.

15 days ago
3/14/04
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Trump will win in November.

BOOK IT.

MAGA!!!

15 days ago
12/29/09

Time to pat hin on his ass, and say good game. 

15 days ago
6/28/10
angryinch -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Trump will win in November.

BOOK IT.

MAGA!!!

4 Years later this is what he's up to. Grown man...

15 days ago
1/12/18
southweststalker -

I'll bite how is this the most important election of our life this actually seems like a minor election compared to some in my opinion

The D party is now a blend of Marxism, anarchy, and globalism.

15 days ago
2/15/06

15 days ago
4/19/09

Biden is not going to win. The same people who voted trump in 2016 will be doing so again, plus all the centrists the left drove to the right. 

15 days ago
6/7/08

Trump represents half (or more) of the country. He's taken the veil off of the corruption and shown everyone what is really going on. The only thing stopping a full on fuck fest is that he's our voice. Leftists, you better hope he wins. If not, prepare your anus.

15 days ago
3/14/04
100kgkilla - 

Trump represents half (or more) of the country. He's taken the veil off of the corruption and shown everyone what is really going on. The only thing stopping a full on fuck fest is that he's our voice. Leftists, you better hope he wins. If not, prepare your anus.

If he really did represent more than half the country, he would have won the popular vote.  Yes, I realize that doesn't count in our current system but it does disprove your claim.  A larger percentage of people in this country voted against him, so at least out of registered voters who actually voted, Trump does NOT represent at least half of the country. 

Edited: 15 days ago
1/6/20

The scary thing is that TDS has no bounds, these people are not rational.  I've been on many forums where if you present them with fact A, they will find any way to counter it with excuse B no matter how stupid or silly. Then you end up getting banned because you have differing viewpoints.  

We've seen this type of behavior from all entities supporting the left which is like 85% of the mainstream entities.  I also fear for the future generation as kids are getting dumber and dumber, brainwashed by academia, MSM, big tech, as I've mentioned 85% of the public.  The teenage daughter that is publicly opposing her father 

I don't see Trump winning on the Covid front as they will play this up until the election.  It's too late for any type of redemption imo.

He's got 2 chances

1) They overplay their BLM hand and continue to destroy people and property which is likely. This is reflected by the record gun sales.

2) Biden getting exposed.  They will try to hide him in his basement for as long as possible and from debates as well.

What's going to go against him are

1) Mail-in ballot fraud (if applicable)

2) Record turnout of losers that normally wouldn't vote.  The black population and young kids that now have nothing better to do since they'll still be trying to shut things down as much as possible leading up to the election.

3) People fully buying into the Covid and BLM narrative, which are both pretty strong at the moment.

As of right now, I would say it's a coin flip as I don't trust any of the polls.

15 days ago
6/14/19

Get ready for the collapse as things spiral out of control.

15 days ago
6/7/08
angryinch -
100kgkilla - 

If he really did represent more than half the country, he would have won the popular vote.  Yes, I realize that doesn't count in our current system but it does disprove your claim.  A larger percentage of people in this country voted against him, so at least out of registered voters who actually voted, Trump does NOT represent at least half of the country. 

I'm not talking about the last election. I'm talking about hard working family people that are far removed from the Marxist Anarchists that the left has become. The chanting cult that favors opening the borders and destroying our country. The animals that rather sell us to China than to bring factories and jobs back to our land. He represents way more than half of the country. While the left is out acting like maniacs we are working and maintaining order in our families and lives but once the membrane rips open...

15 days ago
2/15/06
angryinch - 
100kgkilla - 

Wrong. Hillary's huge numbers came in the big cities; New York, Los Angeles, Chicago... Cities where voter id wasn't required. Many of those votes were people voting multiple times and illegals voting.

15 days ago
3/14/04
StrikingMMA - 
angryinch - 
100kgkilla - 

Wrong. Hillary's huge numbers came in the big cities; New York, Los Angeles, Chicago... Cities where voter id wasn't required. Many of those votes were people voting multiple times and illegals voting.

lmao

For a second I thought you were serious.  Good one. 

15 days ago
3/14/04
100kgkilla - 
angryinch -
100kgkilla - 

I'm not talking about the last election. I'm talking about hard working family people that are far removed from the Marxist Anarchists that the left has become. The chanting cult that favors opening the borders and destroying our country. The animals that rather sell us to China than to bring factories and jobs back to our land. He represents way more than half of the country. While the left is out acting like maniacs we are working and maintaining order in our families and lives but once the membrane rips open...

I see.  So half the country is made up of billionaires with an IQ of about 80? 

15 days ago
12/5/17

My God... we're months away from the election and these posts are already starting. 

It's not a full on erection yet, but it's a semi.

2/15/06
angryinch - 
StrikingMMA - 
angryinch - 
100kgkilla - 

lmao

For a second I thought you were serious.  Good one. 

Your TDS blinds you to reality.

There's a reason the Democrats always fight against voter ID laws.

"Vote early, vote often!" -DNC
15 days ago
12/5/17

Trump 2020: He tried!

15 days ago
12/5/17
StrikingMMA - 
angryinch - 
100kgkilla - 

15 days ago
11/10/18
DFW3 -
southweststalker -

The D party is now a blend of Marxism, anarchy, and globalism.

And satanism. Not sure why this is always overlooked. It’s the engine behind the others. Look at those Podesta emails. 

12/5/17

"What a coincidence"

ahahaha... 

"Trump tried... 

but the Dems orchestrated a global pandemic to stop him from making America great again..."

I can't believe some of you "men" can type this shit out and hit the Post button.