OtherGround Forums Trump accepts Rogan's offer to moderate Debate

10 days ago
9/23/07
https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/trump-accepts-offer-from-joe-rogan-to-moderate-debate-with-biden/

President Trump on Monday jumped on an offer from mixed martial arts commentator and Spotify podcast host Joe Rogan to moderate a four-hour debate with former Vice President Joe Biden.

“I do,” Trump responded on Twitter to a post from Tim Kennedy, a retired MMA fighter.

“On my podcast with @joerogan he offered to moderate a debate between @JoeBiden and @realDonaldTrump It would be four hours with no live audience. Just the two candidates, cameras, and their vision of how to move this country forward. Who wants this?” Kennedy said in his tweet.
Edited: 10 days ago
9/23/07

10 days ago
3/17/14

That's the last thing the political establishment wants. Joe just might be willing to ask the hard hitting questions that real americans want asked and not fluff/soft ball/same ol questions asked at every debate.

Like have you tried DMT's 

10 days ago
2/28/14

"With all the civil unrest we're seeing in the country right now, Mr President, my first question has to be, how do you feel about elk meat?"

10 days ago
3/18/02

just that bidens camp will have to say no to this makes them look bad (and afraid, which they are because their candidate is a fucking sock puppet) 

10 days ago
3/18/14

Will Jamie be pulling up chimpanzee clips?

Edited: 10 days ago
11/7/12

Biden wouldn't do it. He wouldn't be able to keep up without a script/teleprompter. I also think his memory loss would be on full display. His team wouldn't allow it anyway for those reasons.

10 days ago
7/14/17

Whatever gets Biden on the same stage as Trump 

10 days ago
12/11/14

Why doesn't he do the podcast? He has the time. He has the connections. It's not like he doesn't like to talk.....

10 days ago
4/12/04

biden won't do it. but i can imagine trump going on for an interview

10 days ago
12/11/14

They would both fall apart from the pressure. One would probably die, the other would fake a health scare. 

10 days ago
12/19/10

Wether it’s Joe or someone else, this is how the debate should be.  A truly non biased moderator, no audience, no prep.  Just a q&a

10 days ago
1/1/01

If they both agree I want the questions asked by Brian Redban

10 days ago
7/14/17
Carlas_Singlet -

They would both fall apart from the pressure. One would probably die, the other would fake a health scare. 

What are you talking about? What pressure, and why would it cause Trump to fall apart? 

10 days ago
9/23/07
Soup and Beer -

Epic. 

“How do you guys feel about the Olive Garden?”

9 days ago
9/23/07
Barbasol -

Wether it’s Joe or someone else, this is how the debate should be.  A truly non biased moderator, no audience, no prep.  Just a q&a

Totally agree. 

9 days ago
3/18/14
Soup and Beer -

And Eddie bravo 

9 days ago
2/22/09
BrowBeaten -

Whatever gets Biden on the same stage as Trump 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_debates

9 days ago
1/9/02

amazing

fuck the mainstream media

9 days ago
3/21/12
It would be a fucking disaster and quite fitting for where this country is at
9 days ago
11/21/15

Would love to see trump as a guest on the podcast.  No way in hell biden would ever accept a debate.

9 days ago
2/22/09

Biden won't do it. He's ahead in the polls and he's not a good debater so he has more to lose than to gain.

If Buttigieg was the democratic nominee and Trump was ahead in the polls it would be Buttigieg trying to talk Trump into more debates.

9 days ago
12/19/10
TzTinkle - It would be a fucking disaster and quite fitting for where this country is at

What would be a disaster? The candidates performance? Joe moderating? 

9 days ago
1/9/02
Barbasol -
TzTinkle - It would be a fucking disaster and quite fitting for where this country is at

exactly

how is Rogan moderating a disater?

CNN hosting a debate is a disaster.

9 days ago
3/21/12
Barbasol - 

Neither Trump or Biden is capable of a deep discussion for 4 hours. They don't have the intellectual or emotional capability to do it anymore. I could see them coming to blows within an hour.