OtherGround Forums Trump accepts Rogan's offer to moderate Debate

14 days ago
1/9/02
TzTinkle -
Barbasol - 
TzTinkle - It would be a fucking disaster and quite fitting for where this country is at

What would be a disaster? The candidates performance? Joe moderating? 

Neither Trump or Biden is capable of a deep discussion for 4 hours. They don't have the intellectual or emotional capability to do it anymore. I could see them coming to blows within an hour.

lets find out

Rogan could kick both of their old asses

all he has to do is put trump in a neck and arm cradle and sit his ass back down in the studio chair. Biden would be even easier to subdue with simple math problems.

14 days ago
3/20/15

As long as a " I'm not eemprezzed wid your performance" comes out from any of the 3.....

14 days ago
12/29/09

For hour says Rogan. Yes. They should play a game of checkers live on tv for the office. I comfortible with that. 

14 days ago
12/11/14
BrowBeaten -
Carlas_Singlet -

They would both fall apart from the pressure. One would probably die, the other would fake a health scare. 

What are you talking about? What pressure, and why would it cause Trump to fall apart? 

Because he's a bullshitter, bullshitters don't do well on long form conversations. Joe would ask him why too many times he would be talking circles because he wouldn't have an answer 

14 days ago
1/1/01
Carlas_Singlet -
BrowBeaten -
Carlas_Singlet -

They would both fall apart from the pressure. One would probably die, the other would fake a health scare. 

What are you talking about? What pressure, and why would it cause Trump to fall apart? 

Because he's a bullshitter, bullshitters don't do well on long form conversations. Joe would ask him why too many times he would be talking circles because he wouldn't have an answer 

Well trump has already agreed. I'd bet serious money there's no fucking way biden will agree. 

There's no way biden does any debate unless his campaign is provided all the questions ahead of time. 

14 days ago
8/9/12

Rogan will be pushing his alpha brain on Biden hard

14 days ago
8/8/18

It takes skill to be a good moderator, get Bret Weinstein.

14 days ago
2/22/09
Soup and Beer -
Carlas_Singlet -
BrowBeaten -
Carlas_Singlet -

Well trump has already agreed. I'd bet serious money there's no fucking way biden will agree. 

There's no way biden does any debate unless his campaign is provided all the questions ahead of time. 

"There's no way biden does any debate unless his campaign is provided all the questions ahead of time."

14 days ago
1/1/01

Lol Rogan says he'll vote Trump.

Impartial?

Plus he's an idiot.

14 days ago
7/13/17
gregbrady -
TzTinkle -
Barbasol - 
TzTinkle - It would be a fucking disaster and quite fitting for where this country is at

What would be a disaster? The candidates performance? Joe moderating? 

Neither Trump or Biden is capable of a deep discussion for 4 hours. They don't have the intellectual or emotional capability to do it anymore. I could see them coming to blows within an hour.

lets find out

Rogan could kick both of their old asses

all he has to do is put trump in a neck and arm cradle and sit his ass back down in the studio chair. Biden would be even easier to subdue with simple math problems.

Trump went 90 minutes at the tulsa rally and could have went longer easily. 

14 days ago
1/9/02
Naughty Gorilla -

Impartial?

Plus he's an idiot.

the guy that endorsed sanders is now endorsing Trump?

sounds like an open mind to me.

i went from sanders to trump in 2016

14 days ago
12/11/14
Soup and Beer -
Carlas_Singlet -
BrowBeaten -
Carlas_Singlet -

Biden won't. But that's why I'm saying, why doesn't trumo just do the podcast? He would have a huge platform to roast Biden for not doing it and maybe get new voters in the process. 

14 days ago
1/1/01
Gennady Goblin -

"With all the civil unrest we're seeing in the country right now, Mr President, my first question has to be, how do you feel about elk meat?"

"i was the real star, and MVP of Newsradio. change my mind"

14 days ago
2/9/12

This will never happen but goodness I wish it would. Lazy Joe is just too Lazy. 

14 days ago
6/11/10

It won’t happen because the Commission didn’t approve.

14 days ago
1/24/17
Barbasol -

Wether it’s Joe or someone else, this is how the debate should be.  A truly non biased moderator, no audience, no prep.  Just a q&a

No fucking commercials

14 days ago
10/16/15
Soup and Beer -

If they both agree I want the questions asked by Brian Redban

God no.

14 days ago
1/24/17
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Barbasol -

Wether it’s Joe or someone else, this is how the debate should be.  A truly non biased moderator, no audience, no prep.  Just a q&a

No fucking commercials

Except Manscape and the Motherfucking CashApp

14 days ago
9/2/02
gregbrady - 
Naughty Gorilla -

Impartial?

Plus he's an idiot.

the guy that endorsed sanders is now endorsing Trump?

sounds like an open mind to me.

i went from sanders to trump in 2016

rogan's mind is too open.. the guy changes his mind every 5 seconds
14 days ago
7/12/03
Naughty Gorilla - 

Impartial?

Plus he's an idiot.

I dont think thats what he actually said in context.

14 days ago
7/14/10

Wont happen unless Biden can do it remotely so he has a team off camera feeding him

Edited: 14 days ago
1/1/01
Carlas_Singlet -
Soup and Beer -
Carlas_Singlet -
BrowBeaten -
Carlas_Singlet -

Biden won't. But that's why I'm saying, why doesn't trumo just do the podcast? He would have a huge platform to roast Biden for not doing it and maybe get new voters in the process. 

I agree it would be a fantastic move. But it would probably be the end of Joe's career on Spotify. The left would dredge up every off color joke and sexist remark Rogan ever made in an attempt to smear trump by association.

There would also be a string of rape accusation against Rogan as looney SJW women come out and lie "for the greater good" 

14 days ago
6/10/15
easedel -

Wont happen unless Biden can do it remotely so he has a team off camera feeding him

It also won’t happen because it would be fair debate.

13 days ago
6/11/10

Debates are controlled by a commission. Hand picked by the Dem and Repub party. It’s not gonna happen.

13 days ago
9/13/12

Shocking that a reality tv creature would suggest something like this. Nothing even slightly presidential about this vulgar clown.