OtherGround Forums Trump campaign selling Chris Fredo T-shirt

10 days ago
7/15/04

10 days ago
3/18/02
Region Rat - 

Has Fredo responded on his show yet?

he has no response

there is a video out now showing a compilation of numerous CNN panels using the reference and no one getting upset (right because its not offensive).  

He is just another hairtriggered lib virtue signalling and stirring up racial divide on purpose.  

he is a fucking idiot of the highest order and an enemy of the state and of democracy

10 days ago
1/1/01
Soup and Beer - 
Billco - 
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 
PelosiesPanties -

This childish shit has stooped to such a low when will adults begin well, acting like adults again? 

It won't. He's a piece of shit.lol

He's a bit childish for sure. That said, he has been called a racist, a traitor, an idiot, his children have been defamed and ridiculed (mostly talking about Barron), he has had mainstream celebrities, news anchors, and other influencers openly talk about assassinating him.

He mocked Chris Coumo's temper tantrum openly. Sorry, which one seems more unhinged and childish to you?

One of the worst I saw was 2 years ago when Peter Fonda tweeted that he hopes Barron Trump (11 at the time) gets raped by pedophiles.  And not a single person in Hollywood or the left called him out on it.

Well to be fair, they were too busy lining up to help with his request

10 days ago
1/1/01
Hilarious. Rogan called it, said he's Fredo forever now and to embrace that shit... Make T-shirts... LOL looks like Trump beat him to it.
10 days ago
12/2/02
Billco - 
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 
PelosiesPanties -

This childish shit has stooped to such a low when will adults begin well, acting like adults again? 

He's a bit childish for sure. That said, he has been called a racist, a traitor, an idiot, his children have been defamed and ridiculed (mostly talking about Barron), he has had mainstream celebrities, news anchors, and other influencers openly talk about assassinating him.

He mocked Chris Coumo's temper tantrum openly. Sorry, which one seems more unhinged and childish to you?

Bingo.

10 days ago
2/16/04
VHStapefan -

Racist.

It's Fredah. As in "what's up my Fredah"

Big difference in the Italian American community.

This gem went very underappreciated.  Gold, Jerry. Gold!

10 days ago
10/4/02
VHStapefan - 

Racist.

It's Fredah. As in "what's up my Fredah"

Big difference in the Italian American community.

I see what you did there.
10 days ago
1/1/01
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -
Billco -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 
PelosiesPanties -

Oh don't get me wrong. The meltdowns from 2016 were childish. 

But when you're the leader of a nation, you are held to a higher standard. Trump has failed that with flying colors. The most childish and prettiest pres ever in regards to that part.

Past president have never acted so petty no matter how many attacks on them.

Now if Trump were not pres, then jack yeah free reign on trolling back others.

lmao - yeah, he just had the irs fuck with them, and spied on and prosecuted journalists.

Edited: 10 days ago
12/17/06
JJitsu -

My favorite part is how Italian NY he gets when he says “ya fuckin people!”. Didn’t this guy grow up in like Albany in the Governors mansion? Do they sound like they’re from the south Bronx up there? Then how mafiosi he gets when he says he’ll throw them down the stairs. 

He complains of racial bias and immediately falls right into typical dago stereotype lol.

I'LL RAP YOUR FUCKIN HEAD IN WITH A RATCHET!!!

10 days ago
7/4/09

Trump campaign trail is going to be SAVAGE

9 days ago
5/23/07
Altofsky - 
JJitsu -

My favorite part is how Italian NY he gets when he says “ya fuckin people!”. Didn’t this guy grow up in like Albany in the Governors mansion? Do they sound like they’re from the south Bronx up there? Then how mafiosi he gets when he says he’ll throw them down the stairs. 

He complains of racial bias and immediately falls right into typical dago stereotype lol.

I'LL RAP YOUR FUCKIN HEAD IN WITH A RATCHET!!!

I read this in a jerky boys voice
9 days ago
7/22/09
camicom -

MAGA

It’s not MAGA in any way, but keep chanting.

9 days ago
10/14/12

Thats the most american thing Ive ever seen 

9 days ago
1/1/01
VHStapefan -
PelosiesPanties -

Hahaha

I read that in a Phoebe Cates voice from fast times

MSM and politicians screaming racism for the last 30 years is childish. Trump is making fun of "childish shit"

"Hi Brad, you know how cute I always thought you were. This childish shit has stooped to such a low when will adults begin well, acting like adults again?"

entre fine titties