3 days ago
10/25/14

That's awsome

3 days ago
12/29/09

Omg, yes!!!

3 days ago
11/9/17

This childish shit has stooped to such a low when will adults begin well, acting like adults again? 

3 days ago
12/13/15

Racist.

It's Fredah. As in "what's up my Fredah"

Big difference in the Italian American community.

3 days ago
4/25/13

Trump gives zero Fs

3 days ago
1/20/08
PelosiesPanties -

This childish shit has stooped to such a low when will adults begin well, acting like adults again? 

This, who threatens violence over someone calling you the wrong name? 

3 days ago
10/2/06
PelosiesPanties -

It won't. He's a piece of shit.lol

3 days ago
10/15/13
ABCTT_SENNIN -
PelosiesPanties -

This, who threatens violence over someone calling you the wrong name? 

An inebriated opinion host stooge?

3 days ago
9/13/08
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 
PelosiesPanties -

He's a bit childish for sure. That said, he has been called a racist, a traitor, an idiot, his children have been defamed and ridiculed (mostly talking about Barron), he has had mainstream celebrities, news anchors, and other influencers openly talk about assassinating him.

He mocked Chris Coumo's temper tantrum openly. Sorry, which one seems more unhinged and childish to you?
3 days ago
8/1/13

MAGA

3 days ago
6/3/11

Has Fredo responded on his show yet?

3 days ago
4/29/09

It’s cringeworthy.  It’s so corny, imagine being a human being and actually buying that lmao.  Trump will do anything for a dollar, the man has zero class.  The shirt isn’t even slightly offensive don’t misinterpret me, the only offensive part is how wack it is.

3 days ago
2/9/12

Honestly this is too funny. 

Anyone hear Ben Shapiro yesterday on his podcast? He was cracking up over Trump tweeting about this. Haha

3 days ago
4/7/10

Trump's campaign is pretty genius with their fundraising. These troll items make them a lot of money and give them people's info who might not normally donate to the campaign. I heard they made over $600,000 in one month selling Trump straws as a dig at the paper straws pushed by libs. Everything is about owning the other side in politics right now. 

3 days ago
12/13/15
PelosiesPanties -

Hahaha

I read that in a Phoebe Cates voice from fast times

MSM and politicians screaming racism for the last 30 years is childish. Trump is making fun of "childish shit"

3 days ago
7/13/09

My favorite part is how Italian NY he gets when he says “ya fuckin people!”. Didn’t this guy grow up in like Albany in the Governors mansion? Do they sound like they’re from the south Bronx up there? Then how mafiosi he gets when he says he’ll throw them down the stairs. 

3 days ago
1/1/01
Billco - 
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 
PelosiesPanties -

He's a bit childish for sure. That said, he has been called a racist, a traitor, an idiot, his children have been defamed and ridiculed (mostly talking about Barron), he has had mainstream celebrities, news anchors, and other influencers openly talk about assassinating him.

He mocked Chris Coumo's temper tantrum openly. Sorry, which one seems more unhinged and childish to you?

One of the worst I saw was 2 years ago when Peter Fonda tweeted that he hopes Barron Trump (11 at the time) gets raped by pedophiles.  And not a single person in Hollywood or the left called him out on it.

3 days ago
4/9/19
Billco -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 
PelosiesPanties -

I know right?  They scream "not my president!" And show zero respect to the office.  People insult him every chance they get, it don't even have to be true.

Trump insults someone...."He is the president, he disrespects the office when he does things like this!"

3 days ago
4/26/10
Region Rat -

He has been on vacation and Don Lemon has been taking 2 hours. Now after sharing his stank finger with an unwilling sniffer, I'm wondering what they will do.

3 days ago
1/1/01
Believe in the Power of One - 
Region Rat -

He has been on vacation and Don Lemon has been taking 2 hours. Now after sharing his stank finger with an unwilling sniffer, I'm wondering what they will do.

The accuser is white.  I can guarentee you if his law suit gains steam they will brand the bartender as racist and homophobic for not wanting to smell Don's fingers.

3 days ago
2/22/11
JJitsu -

My favorite part is how Italian NY he gets when he says “ya fuckin people!”. Didn’t this guy grow up in like Albany in the Governors mansion? Do they sound like they’re from the south Bronx up there? Then how mafiosi he gets when he says he’ll throw them down the stairs. 

He’s fredo from the cuomo family bruh 

Yeah his dad is Mario Cuomo 

3 days ago
10/2/06
Billco -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 
PelosiesPanties -

Oh don't get me wrong. The meltdowns from 2016 were childish. 

But when you're the leader of a nation, you are held to a higher standard. Trump has failed that with flying colors. The most childish and prettiest pres ever in regards to that part.

Past president have never acted so petty no matter how many attacks on them.

Now if Trump were not pres, then jack yeah free reign on trolling back others.