Pretjah -
Viper has the Lead -
gregbrady -
Viper has the Lead -
CaptainWoody -
Viper has the Lead - 
Pretjah -

a few comments on some of the points being made

1- the left isn't going to run a "moderate bill clinton" democrate.  they are going to run a progressive leftist like booker, harris, bootygay, etc.  biden (or his like) doesn't even come close to getting considered.

2- Florida will again be a key state  the felon voting rights could be a big issue

3- if ginsberg doesn't retire soon, her seat will be a major issue getting conservatives out to vote again. best thing she could do for the left is retire now and let trump name a replacement.  the left's majority base doesn't have constitutional based (2Amend etc) issues as part of their platform.  so it's not a draw to their voters like it is to the right voters.  the possibility of another SCOTUS seat being filled by a republican president will be bigger for the right.

4- the "moderate" issue isn't a thing on the right with regards to trump.  no moderate right leanign person dislikes him. they may have issues about him they dont like, but they won't vote for a progressive liberal over him.  while there are many moderate democrates that are feeling alienaited by the extreme left in their party.  that will be who you see the RNC targetting when campaing ads start kicking up again.  they will be hammering the strong economy in those ads at the moderate left.

1) you're a far right wack job if you think Biden Booker Harris or Buttigieg are far left. But that's not surprising since you jist revealed your homophobia with the Buttigieg name calling 

3) dumbest thing I've ever heard. 

4)youre not a moderate. And you're wrong. Actual moderates like Mitt Romney are not fans. The GOP jist doesn't have many moderates left.

"4)youre not a moderate. And you're wrong. Actual moderates like Mitt Romney are not fans. The GOP jist doesn't have many moderates left."

And there you have it folks......complete delusion and absence of reality

I must have missed your counterargument where you gave me examples of moderate right wingers who like Trunp.

Most be because you didn't name any, and then starting talking about how the economy is good and no one really "likes".him

you mean all of the ppl that voted for Obama and switched over to Trump last election?

do those count as moderates because there were a alot of them?

Other than his love for protectionist economics  what stance does he hold that isn't largely to the right?

No social stances. Not taxes. What?

just off the top of my head, these issues aren't ANTI RIGHT - or exclusively left - but are stances the left also takes

his stance on national legalization of pot

his recent campaigning of ending global prosecution of homosexuality

his numerous pro-homosexuality positions and acts such as extending the civil rights acts to include homosexuality

his position on no life sentences for drug related crimes

no federal profiting from federal education loans

double child tax credit

push for paid family leave

just to name a few

Mainly lip service.

He appointed a anti weed AG

Puts lots of anti LGBT judges in power, including the scotus.

The civil Rights act decision is coming. We shall see how the cons go.

he literally just said 2 months ago that he'd sign a legalization bill if it were put in front of him.

lol  you really have no clue about reality do you?

anti gay judges....wonderful  you have to be trolling at this point i've not seen someone be soooooo wrong on so many things in a long time....is this an orcus account?

6 days ago
2/5/06
Viper has the Lead - 
CaptainWoody - You've been countered over and over

Politicians don't elect the President, we're talking about the people here and you keep bringing up "The GOP"

Also your definitions of "moderate" and "far-right" are completely off base

anti-abortion is "far-right" to you, that's shows your level or line in the sand. It's absurd and only proves that if you're not a full on lefty you're "far-right"

Go ahead and keep thinking the way you do, I'm guessing you are very young. What will the reason be this time when Trump wins?

Anti abortion is the least of it.

Many of the new laws that are being put in place don't even make exceptions for rape.

You're guessing wrong. And I'll tell you that you're probably next guess, that I'm poor is also wrong.

1 ...1 law, that's many to you

You're full of exaggerations, that's why it's impossible to talk to you.

So you admit, you think anti-abortion is far right.
6 days ago
3/6/06
Pretjah - 

1- the left isn't going to run a "moderate bill clinton" democrate.  they are going to run a progressive leftist like booker, harris, bootygay, etc.  biden (or his like) doesn't even come close to getting considered.

2- Florida will again be a key state  the felon voting rights could be a big issue

3- if ginsberg doesn't retire soon, her seat will be a major issue getting conservatives out to vote again. best thing she could do for the left is retire now and let trump name a replacement.  the left's majority base doesn't have constitutional based (2Amend etc) issues as part of their platform.  so it's not a draw to their voters like it is to the right voters.  the possibility of another SCOTUS seat being filled by a republican president will be bigger for the right.

4- the "moderate" issue isn't a thing on the right with regards to trump.  no moderate right leanign person dislikes him. they may have issues about him they dont like, but they won't vote for a progressive liberal over him.  while there are many moderate democrates that are feeling alienaited by the extreme left in their party.  that will be who you see the RNC targetting when campaing ads start kicking up again.  they will be hammering the strong economy in those ads at the moderate left.

lol
6 days ago
9/12/05
The same idiots criticizing Trump for not standing up to Russia are the same ones bitching about decisions like this. It shows how unhinged and out of touch with reality they are. Trump has been tougher than every president before him since Reagan.
6 days ago
5/16/19
CaptainWoody -
Viper has the Lead - 
gregbrady -
Viper has the Lead -
CaptainWoody -
Viper has the Lead - 
Pretjah -

1) you're a far right wack job if you think Biden Booker Harris or Buttigieg are far left. But that's not surprising since you jist revealed your homophobia with the Buttigieg name calling 

4)youre not a moderate. And you're wrong. Actual moderates like Mitt Romney are not fans. The GOP jist doesn't have many moderates left.

"4)youre not a moderate. And you're wrong. Actual moderates like Mitt Romney are not fans. The GOP jist doesn't have many moderates left."

I must have missed your counterargument where you gave me examples of moderate right wingers who like Trunp.

Most be because you didn't name any, and then starting talking about how the economy is good and no one really "likes".him

you mean all of the ppl that voted for Obama and switched over to Trump last election?

Other than his love for protectionist economics  what stance does he hold that isn't largely to the right?

Calling for a $1 trillion dollar infrastructure rebuild

Federal guaranteed parental leave

Directing $200 million to the Women in Entrepreneurship Act for grants into STEM

Suspending the debt ceiling for Hurricane Harvey Aid...in direct opposition to the GOP

Prison reform act

Right to try bill

honestly you could go on and on

And where is this infrastructure bill? 

He scuttled it over a temper tantrum

The right and left both support the prison reform act andnthr right to try

Edited: 6 days ago
12/6/16
CaptainWoody -
Viper has the Lead - 
gregbrady -
Viper has the Lead -
CaptainWoody -
Viper has the Lead - 
Pretjah -

Calling for a $1 trillion dollar infrastructure rebuild

Federal guaranteed parental leave

Directing $200 million to the Women in Entrepreneurship Act for grants into STEM

Suspending the debt ceiling for Hurricane Harvey Aid...in direct opposition to the GOP

Prison reform act

Right to try bill

honestly you could go on and on

It's really funny reading the posts from posters like Viper and their multiple accounts.

Just think back to 2015/2016 and how far their goalposts have moved.

According to them, the US should be a smoldering vassal state of Russia right now.

They are just partisans...there's no getting around it.  They will take the contrarian stance against almost every policy of Trump and the GOP even when their stance goes against basic common sense.

But that's the point I guess... So many people have malfunctioning brains that there is a huge population that does not have basic common sense.  Look at every anti Trump, pro lgbt, and pro illegal immigrant rally... or basically any supporting a leftist cause.  Those rallies are full of nutcase partisans basically screeching and throwing fits... Look at the Kavanaugh hearings as an example.  

These people need to just be ignored.  But then again, I think I recently read a post by a mod stating why they allow the nuts with multiple accounts to keep posting here, it basically serves as an example for everyone to see as to how unhinged these people are.

6 days ago
5/16/19
CaptainWoody -
Viper has the Lead - 
CaptainWoody - You've been countered over and over

Politicians don't elect the President, we're talking about the people here and you keep bringing up "The GOP"

Also your definitions of "moderate" and "far-right" are completely off base

anti-abortion is "far-right" to you, that's shows your level or line in the sand. It's absurd and only proves that if you're not a full on lefty you're "far-right"

Go ahead and keep thinking the way you do, I'm guessing you are very young. What will the reason be this time when Trump wins?

Anti abortion is the least of it.

Many of the new laws that are being put in place don't even make exceptions for rape.

You're guessing wrong. And I'll tell you that you're probably next guess, that I'm poor is also wrong.

1 ...1 law, that's many to you

You're full of exaggerations, that's why it's impossible to talk to you.

So you admit, you think anti-abortion is far right.

I think anti abortion is not a moderate stance.

Anti abortion including rape?

Far right

6 days ago
4/27/18
saglv -
Strangleu - 

Yesterday, lets be friends with russia, and NATO is obsolete.

Today sends more troops to Poland.

Trump is going to get smoked in 2020. 

I voted for him and I will again in 2020. But he is going to lose badly and its not even close.

Nah, he'll win.

i hope, but i dont think the math works.

6 days ago
2/5/06
factseatfeelings - The same idiots criticizing Trump for not standing up to Russia are the same ones bitching about decisions like this. It shows how unhinged and out of touch with reality they are. Trump has been tougher than every president before him since Reagan.

Going after Syria is concrete proof Trump will stand up to Russia

I'm telling you, these people have an imagined narrative and no amount of evidence will deter them from it.
6 days ago
3/23/07
Strangleu - 
saglv -
Strangleu - 

Yesterday, lets be friends with russia, and NATO is obsolete.

Today sends more troops to Poland.

Trump is going to get smoked in 2020. 

I voted for him and I will again in 2020. But he is going to lose badly and its not even close.

Nah, he'll win.

i hope, but i dont think the math works.

We'll see.

6 days ago
1/9/02
Viper has the Lead -
gregbrady -
Viper has the Lead -
CaptainWoody -
Viper has the Lead - 
Pretjah -

exactly

Trump is a moderate

thats why I voted for him

the democratic candidates are way left, abolishing ICE, reparations? lol

Trump doesn't have to do anything he just has to not be those ppl

6 days ago
11/10/18
Strangleu -
banco - 99% of voters don't know about this and don't give a shit.

Maybe, but if he was going to win it was going to be close.

this is just another thing that adds a a little more to the other sides vote tally. the 1% you say.

Main reasons trump will lose.

1. demographics. More kids turning 18. More college graduates, more naturalized immigrants. (many more). White trump voters are dying each passing year. (this alone is probabaly enough)

2. Florida allowed felons to vote. Most of which will be democratic. I thnk over a million of them. No florida, no trump in 2020.

3. Broken promise after broken promise. Some people will be like fuck it. He is demoralizing his base that actually understands the issues. like me.

4. trump fatigue. Some people just tired of the three ring circus. 

I think all of those are valid points and I’m definitely voting libertarian this time. However, the democratic candidates are so absolutely pathetic that I think Trump probably wins again, but it will be close. 

6 days ago
5/16/19
Pretjah -
Viper has the Lead -
Pretjah -
Viper has the Lead -
gregbrady -
Viper has the Lead -
CaptainWoody -
Viper has the Lead - 
Pretjah -

just off the top of my head, these issues aren't ANTI RIGHT - or exclusively left - but are stances the left also takes

his numerous pro-homosexuality positions and acts such as extending the civil rights acts to include homosexuality

double child tax credit

just to name a few

Mainly lip service.

he literally just said 2 months ago that he'd sign a legalization bill if it were put in front of him.

anti gay judges....wonderful  you have to be trolling at this point i've not seen someone be soooooo wrong on so many things in a long time....is this an orcus account?

Yes, anti LGBTQ judges.

Rushing And Duncan just to name a couple of em

6 days ago
2/5/06
You are so misinformed and brainwashed

What is anti-LGBTQ to you?
6 days ago
5/16/19
CaptainWoody - You are so misinformed and brainwashed

Support for allowing discrimination by business for any reason

6 days ago
4/23/02

this cause apparently making fun of peter (as if that name isn't gay enough) bootygay for having such a funny name is homophobic.

so i can' t imagine what constitutes being anti-lgbtq+ in his mind

6 days ago
6/13/03
Pretjah -

this cause apparently making fun of peter (as if that name isn't gay enough) bootygay for having such a funny name is homophobic.

Dont hate on Buttchugg

6 days ago
5/16/19
Pretjah -

Your joke was about his sexuality. And it wasn't the least bit clever

6 days ago
2/5/06
Viper has the Lead - 

Really

You think they are for just wiping out all civil rights?

You are so far out of touch it's absurd. Wasn't Trump supposed to be hanging gays by now?
Edited: 6 days ago
4/23/02
Viper has the Lead -
Pretjah -

1-no it was about his name and me not wanting to look up how to spell it so me making a goofy joke about it.

is he gay? i didn't even realize that

unlike heterophobic people like yourself, i dont judge people on their sexual desires and preferences.  i just know he's a progressive and dont like he because of that.

2- yeah it's not clever...however your level of bootygay for buttgieg makes it very funny

6 days ago
4/24/12

FROM TODAY

Schiff hammers ‘collusion’ narrative at latest Russia hearing, as GOP slams 'grotesque spectacle'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-hammers-collusion-narrative-at-latest-russia-hearing

The dems agenda in the Trump presidency has NOT changed. The Truth is coming and this garbage ain't good enough........

CNN Phil Mudd: "Clock Ticking" For Democrats Before Barr Finds Out How Trump Probe Started

It was a shocking acknowledgment from a fierce (and profane) Russian collusion propagandist.

“The Democrats have a clock ticking,” warned CNN analyst Phil Mudd on Tuesday. “If they can’t get things underway before the Department of Justice says, ‘here’s our report on how the [Trump campaign] investigation was initiated, they’re in trouble because the Department of Justice is gonna say, ‘when this thing got started, about the Trump campaign, it was pretty ugly.’ And then we’re off to the races.” 

As if that revelation wasn’t enough to panic CNN host Don Lemon, Mudd continued. “I’m going to bet a paycheck when [dossier author Christopher] Steele gets in front of investigators and they say, how can you confirm to us that the information you acquired in that dossier is true, that he is not going to be able to answer.”

Here, Mudd admits two things: One, the attempt by House Democrats to harass Bill Barr over the Mueller report and threaten the attorney general with contempt charges are diversions from the real scandal—the corrupt origin of the Trump campaign probe largely based on a garbage political document. (Calls for impeachment also are a smokescreen intended to distract the attention of the American people.)

And two, the results of the investigation into how James Comey’s FBI launched and handled his agency’s counterintelligence probe into alleged Russian election “collusion” will not be pretty. In fact, it will be ugly.

This is why Democrats and the news media (I know, I repeat myself) want to delay the investigation and discredit Barr. Since his confirmation in February, Barr has publicly expressed his alarm at how the Obama administration weaponized powerful surveillance tools, along with other methods, to target political foes. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/04/cnns_phil_mudd_clock_ticking_for_democrats_before_barr_finds_out_how_trump_probe_started.html

CNN source video at: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/04/cnns_phil_mudd_clock_ticking_for_democrats_before_barr_finds_out_how_trump_probe_started.html

Posted 4 days ago in the counter-investagion megathread:

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Trump-receptive-to-2nd-special-counsel-to-review:2768178-26?update=1&pc=643

6 days ago
4/23/02
Viper has the Lead -
Pretjah -
Viper has the Lead -
Pretjah -
Viper has the Lead -
gregbrady -
Viper has the Lead -
CaptainWoody -
Viper has the Lead - 
Pretjah -

double child tax credit

just to name a few

Mainly lip service.

Yes, anti LGBTQ judges.

Rushing And Duncan just to name a couple of em

yeah he sure does make ANTI lgbtq positions a major part of who he nominates for judgeships....

like the nomination of Judge Mary Rowland.

how dare he nominate someone so anti lgbtq

6 days ago
5/16/19
Pretjah -
Viper has the Lead -
Pretjah -

1-no it was about his name and me not wanting to look up how to spell it so me making a goofy joke about it.

is he gay? i didn't even realize that

unlike heterophobic people like yourself, i dont judge people on their sexual desires and preferences.  i just know he's a progressive and dont like he because of that.

2- yeah it's not clever...however your level of bootygay for buttgieg makes it very funny

I seriously doubt even you believe people will swallow that BS. You didn't know he was gay?uh huh. Fuck that chicken i guess

6 days ago
5/16/19
CaptainWoody -
Viper has the Lead - 

Really

You are so far out of touch it's absurd. Wasn't Trump supposed to be hanging gays by now?

How did you lose the plot?

They are not for protections for LGBT folk.

6 days ago
2/5/06
Viper has the Lead - 
CaptainWoody -
Viper has the Lead - 

Really

How did you lose the plot?

They are not for protections for LGBT folk.

Why can't you define it? Why just blanket terms?

What protections?

Your ideology is junk.

Like forcing businesses to bake a cake?