OtherGround Forums Trump dresses down globalist.

5 days ago
6/22/05

https://twitter.com/i/status/1017000167059451904

5 days ago
10/14/12

In

5 days ago
8/11/12

5 days ago
8/17/05

Went in dry

5 days ago
10/15/13

Can someone embed thie video please

Edited: 5 days ago
10/15/13

5 days ago
9/27/07

Damn

5 days ago
6/3/03
Al Cappucino -

5 days ago
5/16/10

Sounds pretty sensible..... I'd like to hear an intelligent counter from ppl tgat oppose trump

5 days ago
3/15/06

Trump doesn't know what he's doing, those are our allies, he's supposed to just smile and then pay the bill for breakfast?

Edited: 5 days ago
4/25/13

They just got schooled MAGA style

5 days ago
4/25/13

The Left- You facist Trump this is how an American president is supposed to act to other world leaders.

5 days ago
6/3/03

5 days ago
8/1/07
haya1340 - 

Sounds pretty sensible..... I'd like to hear an intelligent counter from ppl tgat oppose trump

How about this; he is a misogynist, racist, xenophobe and represents everything that is wrong with this world.
5 days ago
11/7/07
TeamRenzo - 
haya1340 - 

How about this; he is a misogynist, racist, xenophobe and represents everything that is wrong with this world.

you forgot literally Hitler
5 days ago
6/13/15
TeamRenzo -
haya1340 - 

And he got them to kick in billions. I’d say he is exactly the right person for the job. Obama was probably more your type and you see the kind of worldwide respect he got. 

5 days ago
2/4/09
Nitecrawler -
Al Cappucino -

It's interesting to me that that he says that Germany is pretty much in Russia's control due to the reliance on gas. 

Watching how Germany has been repatriating their gold and China and Russia going a little gold heavy makes you wonder if there is a plan for all that gold in the works. Maybe a new gold backed currency might pop its head up if the EU falls apart I'm thinking/speculating

5 days ago
3/16/15
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Nitecrawler -
Al Cappucino -

It's interesting to me that that he says that Germany is pretty much in Russia's control due to the reliance on gas. 

Watching how Germany has been repatriating their gold and China and Russia going a little gold heavy makes you wonder if there is a plan for all that gold in the works. Maybe a new gold backed currency might pop its head up if the EU falls apart I'm thinking/speculating

Russia supplies about 30% of Europe’s natural gas.  It will be a very cold winter if Russia stops selling to them

5 days ago
10/6/17
CuddleBug -

Trump doesn't know what he's doing, those are our allies, he's supposed to just smile and then pay the bill for breakfast?

According to his detractors, yes. He hurts our relationships with our European allies, but he also never says anything bad about them because he only criticizes “brown nations” because he’s racist. He only ever says good things about “white nations”, while he’s dressing them down and well, criticizing them. He’s also a Putin puppet minus all the actions taken that Putin would not like, and then shaming Germany for giving Russia so much control of their economy; which Putin will not like either.

As you can see it’s better to such smile nicely, say tough things in front of American cameras only, then bend the American people over while the rest of the world uses us and drives us further into debt.

5 days ago
3/3/18
Never_rolled - 
TeamRenzo -
haya1340 - 

And he got them to kick in billions. I’d say he is exactly the right person for the job. Obama was probably more your type and you see the kind of worldwide respect he got. 

Yes we do

"The perception of U.S. leadership abroad since President Donald Trump took office has fallen 18 percentage points from the median 48 percent approval rating it held when Obama left office."
5 days ago
10/6/17
TeamRenzo -
haya1340 - 

Emotional tantrums are not a rebuttal 

5 days ago
1/1/01
Vindell - 

The Left- You facist Trump this is how an American president is supposed to act to other world leaders.

Look, I wasn't as fan of Obama and some of those interactions you can criticize, but in Japan and China bowing is a polite greeting not much different than a handshake in the West.
5 days ago
10/6/17
Ill Portents -
Never_rolled - 
TeamRenzo -
haya1340 - 

Yes we do

"The perception of U.S. leadership abroad since President Donald Trump took office has fallen 18 percentage points from the median 48 percent approval rating it held when Obama left office."

Yep, other countries love it when we have a President that allows them to take advantage of the U.S.

5 days ago
2/4/09
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Nitecrawler -
Al Cappucino -

Russia supplies about 30% of Europe’s natural gas.  It will be a very cold winter if Russia stops selling to them

Personally I believe this is why Russia is the enemy. They want to be able to cut Europes reliance on them or energy. Look what happened when Europe couldn't foot the bill in 2008/2009 and Russia turned off the gas. 

It's not surprised that there is a conflict in Ukraine when you look at the fact that a complex pipeline runs through there to supply most gas from Russia to Europe. 

Then you go further back and wonder why Europe was also yelling about Iraq's WMD through operation mass appeal. Neede to get in there and start collecting those resources or at least getting NATO friendly allies in those middle eastern countries.....

5 days ago
1/1/01
Germany gets 22% of its energy from Natural Gas. Buying a portion of that from Russia hardly makes them "captive". Natural Gas is drying up in Europe and having that pipeline makes Germany a natural "best customer" with a cheaper efficient delivery mechanism from Siberia. Russia actually needs the money as much as Germany needs the Gas. When other countries don't buy Russian fossil fuel the country suffers immensely, and fossil fuel is a limited resource which is slowly losing favor.

In contrast, Trump basically is an extension of Putin making irrational crazy foreign policy moves that favor Russia in literally everything he does. If you wrote a wish list of everything Russia wanted in action from a US President, Trump is doing as much of it as he can while under the most extensive nonpartisan justice department investigation in the history on a sitting President for collusion with a hostile foreign power - specifically.

This is more fake news for the ignorant and uninformed.