2/22/09
alexm41 -

dont worry. joe biden will beat joe biden

I heard "be" Joe Biden.

12 days ago
1/1/01
gregbrady -
Believeit -

Biden was not refering to the China ban as xenophobic. He was at a rally and was reading a speech on the teleprompter the same day that Trump implemented the China ban. The speech was written before Trump anounced the China ban. Accusing Trump of Xenophobia is something that was alway a part of all of Biden's speach. It had nothing to do with the China ban. Bernie Sanders and Beto accused Trump of being a racist at every rally and every debate. This is like saying Bernie Sanders only called Trump a racist because of the China ban.

lol

we call him racist and xeonphobic all of the time except for this one time when it would make us look bad. we technically didn't call him that then.

Again, show me a video of Biden condemning the China ban and saying  that Trump is a zenophobe because of it. You won't. You can't, because it never happened. It's a made up Fox News, Right-Wing talking point.

12 days ago
1/1/01
yabadaba -
Believeit -
molsonman -
Believeit -
Soup and Beer -

Good luck getting people to believe the answer to turning around the economic damage done by the virus is to elect an old, corrupt, globalist pedophile credibly accused of rape and is in the pockets of China.  And is on record saying Trump over reacted and should not have shut down incoming flights.  And only did so because he was racist.

There is no record of Biden saying that Trump over reacted and should not have shut down incoming flights from China. And no record of Biden saying that Trump only did it because Trump is racist. This is a lie. A Fox news, right-wing made-up talking point.

This is somewhat false. He referred to it as xenophobic. 

If it's not true, then there must be a video. People (Fox News, right-wing echo chamber and OGers) say that Biden said this, but they never show you a video of Biden saying it. I can show you a video of everything I accuse Trump of saying.

There is a video but it's just a generic statement from Biden without any reference to the china travel restictions.

The claim that he was referring to the china travel restrictions is based on the timing not on what he said.

Exactly, Biden has always believed that Trump is a Zenophobe. He wrote an OP-ED in the USA Today in 2014 accusing Trump of Zenophobia during the Ebola crisis. He also wrote another one January 27, 2020 saying the same thing, 4 days before Trumps China ban. Trumps travel ban was on January 31.

Again there is no video of Biden saying that the China ban was zenophobic. It's a lie, a made up Fox News, right-wing talking point.

12 days ago
9/1/09
VTCO -
ThinkMMA -

Trump will pull just over 70 million votes, Biden will barely crack 63 million. Watch. Shits gonna be a landslide. 

Raw vote totals are irrelevant in a general election.

Those raw numbers do though. It’s one thing to win with electoral votes when it’s seperated by a few million. Anything over 5-6 million vote lead will show an electoral lead as well. 

12 days ago
5/19/17

I have always thought that Trump will win with an increased share of the vote.  However, the last couple of months has caused me to doubt for the first time.  Trump tweeting about ratings, and what not, affects confidence at a time of crisis.  In a crisis moderates want a stateman.  A hero figure.  A leader that people can trust.

Anyway this is a list of 22 UK bookies.   They have some distance from US events.   They have the race close, with Trump ahead by a nose.

Most have Trump around 10/11 (-110),  and Biden 6/5 (+120).   But these odds have shortened in the last month.

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2020/winner

12 days ago
10/3/16

Why do you guys keep spelling xenophobe with a z? It's with an X. You are no longer allowed to use that word now.

12 days ago
3/28/02
DY2 -

I have always thought that Trump will win with an increased share of the vote.  However, the last couple of months has caused me to doubt for the first time.  Trump tweeting about ratings, and what not, affects confidence at a time of crisis.  In a crisis moderates want a stateman.  A hero figure.  A leader that people can trust.

Anyway this is a list of 22 UK bookies.   They have some distance from US events.   They have the race close, with Trump ahead by a nose.

Most have Trump around 10/11 (-110),  and Biden 6/5 (+120).   But these odds have shortened in the last month.

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2020/winner

Good post

Edited: 12 days ago
10/6/17
DY2 -

It’s scary that it’s that close. Biden is on video rubbing on a child’s chest when she obviously doesn’t want him touching her. There’s visual evidence of him being touchy-feely with kids and clear signs of him being a pedophile; yet the Left will look away from that to further their political ideology. It’s quite unnerving that Democrats have gone so far from any semblance of decency that they will ignore improper sexual behavior towards children.

12 days ago
4/24/07
Believeit - 
yabadaba -
Believeit -
molsonman -
Believeit -
Soup and Beer -

Good luck getting people to believe the answer to turning around the economic damage done by the virus is to elect an old, corrupt, globalist pedophile credibly accused of rape and is in the pockets of China.  And is on record saying Trump over reacted and should not have shut down incoming flights.  And only did so because he was racist.

There is no record of Biden saying that Trump over reacted and should not have shut down incoming flights from China. And no record of Biden saying that Trump only did it because Trump is racist. This is a lie. A Fox news, right-wing made-up talking point.

This is somewhat false. He referred to it as xenophobic. 

If it's not true, then there must be a video. People (Fox News, right-wing echo chamber and OGers) say that Biden said this, but they never show you a video of Biden saying it. I can show you a video of everything I accuse Trump of saying.

There is a video but it's just a generic statement from Biden without any reference to the china travel restictions.

The claim that he was referring to the china travel restrictions is based on the timing not on what he said.

Exactly, Biden has always believed that Trump is a Zenophobe. He wrote an OP-ED in the USA Today in 2014 accusing Trump of Zenophobia during the Ebola crisis. He also wrote another one January 27, 2020 saying the same thing, 4 days before Trumps China ban. Trumps travel ban was on January 31.

Again there is no video of Biden saying that the China ban was zenophobic. It's a lie, a made up Fox News, right-wing talking point.

That makes no sense. You're argument is they always call Trump a xenophobe and a racist except for this time when it would have benefited Democrats had the virus not turned into a pandemic? Yeah ok sure....  They always call him that except for the one time it doesn't work out. Democrats just have that foresight, don't they? 

The only problem with your argument is that other Democrats were still on that same train of thought that the virus wasn't as bad as Trump was making it out to be. You had other Democrats telling people to go to China town. Go out and have a good time. The comment was in line with exactly how other Democrats were acting at that time, but you want us to believe the senile Joe Biden had the knowledge this was going to be a pandemic, went against what the popular leftists talking points were at that time and was taking the virus more seriously than Trump?

Pelosi was still handing out collector pens when Trump was talking about COVID 19. What you're telling me is that Joe knew? What does that say about the rest of your party? A guy who doesn't know where he is half the time was able to get something right when most the democrats were saying the opposite. Wow you sure showed us Trump supporters who the brains of the operations are over in Democrat land. 

11 days ago
11/28/09
yabadaba -
BonedByPicograms* -

That looks like a fivethirtyeight prediction prior to Comey's letter to congress.

Would a prediction closer to the election not be more relevant?

As you wish... please see below

11 days ago
11/28/09

11 days ago
1/1/01
Speaking of racist....

"You ain't black if..." - Dementia Rapist Joe Biden

11 days ago
2/22/09
BonedByPicograms* -
yabadaba -
BonedByPicograms* -

That looks like a fivethirtyeight prediction prior to Comey's letter to congress.

Would a prediction closer to the election not be more relevant?

As you wish... please see below

This is from right before the election:

11 days ago
5/30/05

In so I can bump it later to humiliate the OP. 

11 days ago
3/1/10

He has no elecotral path.

I crunched the numbers again, and it simply does not work.

11 days ago
6/20/13
Believeit -
gregbrady -
Believeit -

Biden was not refering to the China ban as xenophobic. He was at a rally and was reading a speech on the teleprompter the same day that Trump implemented the China ban. The speech was written before Trump anounced the China ban. Accusing Trump of Xenophobia is something that was alway a part of all of Biden's speach. It had nothing to do with the China ban. Bernie Sanders and Beto accused Trump of being a racist at every rally and every debate. This is like saying Bernie Sanders only called Trump a racist because of the China ban.

lol

we call him racist and xeonphobic all of the time except for this one time when it would make us look bad. we technically didn't call him that then.

Again, show me a video of Biden condemning the China ban and saying  that Trump is a zenophobe because of it. You won't. You can't, because it never happened. It's a made up Fox News, Right-Wing talking point.

posted the day after the travel ban. 

Oh and by the way, "zenophobe" isn't a word, buttercup.

11 days ago
1/9/02
RonysTorresIceBag -
Believeit -
gregbrady -
Believeit -

lol

posted the day after the travel ban. 

Oh and by the way, "zenophobe" isn't a word, buttercup.

lol

VU

11 days ago
1/9/02

the open borders party would have undoubtedly handled this worse. for example, look at the death toll in democrat controlled areas versus republican controlled areas. NYC was probably the worst hit city in the world because Cuomo put COVID patients in nursing homes

11 days ago
2/11/03
gregbrady - 

the open borders party would have undoubtedly handled this worse. for example, look at the death toll in democrat controlled areas versus republican controlled areas. NYC was probably the worst hit city in the world because Cuomo put COVID patients in nursing homes

Lol. Such a garbage post
11 days ago
1/9/02
Isaac298 -
gregbrady - 

Lol. Such a garbage post

the Democrats border security ideas are garbage

11 days ago
2/22/11
VTCO -

What states do you think Biden will win in? I’ll give you Michigan and Pennsylvania..... maybe 

11 days ago
3/14/11
gregbrady -

As well as pa with our trans health advisor who literally sent positive covid patients back to retirement homes, but made sure to pull her mother out of one and put her up in a fancy hotel before she did..... and now people are asking questions they pull the “your transphobic and only attacking her with these questions because she’s trans” bullshit. 70% of our deaths are in nursing homes.....

11 days ago
4/9/10

The more public appearances Biden has to make, the worse it will get for him. The guy cannot even form a coherent thought. If there’s a debate, it’ll be a bloodbath. 

11 days ago
3/1/10
HernanCortes -
VTCO -

What states do you think Biden will win in? I’ll give you Michigan and Pennsylvania..... maybe 

Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Florida.

Trump may hold Wisconsin and Ohio, but that won't matter if Biden flips those other states.

As of now, I see no mathematical path for Trump. I've looked at probably 5-6 different scenarios, and none get him to 270.

People saying Trump will win are posting 2016 election day forecasting (which is NOT the same thing as polling), or saying he will repeat the map.

They are not providing the electoral path they think he would take to win vs Biden specifically.

11 days ago
1/7/06

Its finally happening!