OtherGround Forums Trump enroute to massive defeat in November

9 days ago
5/3/01
The Green Bastard - 
MarcusAurelioFan -
kingofpancakes -

Here we go again. OP is determined to set himself up for not only heartbreak but embarrassment.

More people are waking up the liberal to BS. Not the other way around.

I think you guys spend too much time on the OG listening to each other. It has diluted the ability to think objectively and realize your boy in trouble.

Vegas disagrees with you 

correct

9 days ago
10/3/16
John Wick -

OP is a faggot.

Eat my asshole. John Dick.

Ps 2 and 3 are garbage.

9 days ago
10/3/16
Peixes -
The Green Bastard - 
MarcusAurelioFan -
kingofpancakes -

Here we go again. OP is determined to set himself up for not only heartbreak but embarrassment.

I think you guys spend too much time on the OG listening to each other. It has diluted the ability to think objectively and realize your boy in trouble.

Vegas disagrees with you 

correct

That's a good way to gauge elections.. Vegas odds. Lol.

Edited: 9 days ago
5/3/01

your broke dick kaufman transparent trolling aside, vegas has been by far the most successful predictor of presidential elections since betting became popular. way better than poling and [aggregate] academic analysis.

9 days ago
10/25/09

It's hard to compare this economic downturn to more organic ones of the past. Seems to me that people arent blaming the president for it like they would previously. In fact, people are growing more frustrated with the democrats for stalling reopening.

9 days ago
1/1/01

I think their model assumes the candidates can form coherent arguments during debates. Overall I like Joe (as far as liking and trusting politicians go) who is moderate, and if he was all there mentally then it would be competitive I feel.

But now I’m afraid of how bad Trump will make him look in debates and how flustered Biden will look. I’m afraid it will be ugly.

9 days ago
10/3/16
Peixes -

your broke dick kaufman transparent trolling aside, vegas has been by far the most successful predictor of presidential elections since betting became popular. way better than poling and [aggregate] academic analysis.

Vegas is the most successful odds predictor? That sounds suspiciously like an opinion. Fuck. What are we even reading polls for? The bookie knows.

(PS Trump was still the underdog the day of in Vegas odds)

9 days ago
12/29/09
MarcusAurelioFan - 
kingofpancakes -

I would say you spend too much time listening to msm. And the only reason I don't think it's a slam dunk is because of all the mail in voting they're trying to get. Other than, strait up at the polls, he would eat Biden for lunch, because Biden is an absolute joke of a candidate and even most of the left knows it. Whether they want to admit or not.

9 days ago
7/24/09

Oh look, another troll thread from the troll that lives under the bridge. 

9 days ago
3/25/20

Polls mean jack shit.. people should know that by now. If you want the real odds of who will win, look at the betting odds. at the moment trump is believed to win and is  -134 to bidens  +140

9 days ago
3/25/20
Peixes -

Shit you beat me to it

9 days ago
3/18/02

BOMBSHELL! 

9 days ago
12/29/09

This is the only social medai on the internet that isn't just a liberal echo chamber.

9 days ago
10/3/16
kingofpancakes -
MarcusAurelioFan - 
kingofpancakes -

I would say you spend too much time listening to msm. And the only reason I don't think it's a slam dunk is because of all the mail in voting they're trying to get. Other than, strait up at the polls, he would eat Biden for lunch, because Biden is an absolute joke of a candidate and even most of the left knows it. Whether they want to admit or not.

I don't watch MSM because they're all heavily biased.

Which is funny too, because you just brought up the mail-in ballot thing which is a current conservative news talking point regarding the election. You should listen to your own advice.

9 days ago
3/25/20
Milachku -

I think their model assumes the candidates can form coherent arguments during debates. Overall I like Joe (as far as liking and trusting politicians go) who is moderate, and if he was all there mentally then it would be competitive I feel.

But now I’m afraid of how bad Trump will make him look in debates and how flustered Biden will look. I’m afraid it will be ugly.

You lost me at trusting biden. The guy is a notorious liar. He is the exact stereotype of what people consider politicians. 

9 days ago
1/1/01

In so I can ttt in a couple of years.

9 days ago
6/27/05
MarcusAurelioFan -
Peixes -
The Green Bastard - 
MarcusAurelioFan -
kingofpancakes -

Vegas disagrees with you 

correct

You should put your money on Biden and then laugh all the way to the bank....

9 days ago
12/29/09
MarcusAurelioFan - 
kingofpancakes -
MarcusAurelioFan - 
kingofpancakes -

Which is funny too, because you just brought up the mail-in ballot thing which is a current conservative news talking point regarding the election. You should listen to your own advice.

Well I agree with them...so You see the issue there.

We haven't even got to the debates yet. Tell me honestly how you think those are going to go. Biden can't complete a thought with out forgetting his name.And Trump is going embarrass him badly.

9 days ago
9/13/16
the hope is that the economy sucks ass until november and then rebounds once biden is elected.
Edited: 9 days ago
3/25/20
MarcusAurelioFan -
kingofpancakes -
MarcusAurelioFan - 
kingofpancakes - Here we go again. OP is determined to set himself up for not only heartbreak but embarrassment.

Yeah. Dems trying to allow illegals in and mail voting has nothing to do with the attempt at fuckery. Biden is the worst candidate ever. Not one of the worst..the absolute worst. The guy lies because he knows msm wont press him on shit. And when they do because it is proven he lies, he stutters and continues to lie without any push back. He is one of the only guys who gets 4 pinnochios in a consistant basis

9 days ago
2/7/08

The Dems are trying to create an artificial recession under the guise of covid... a vote against Trump is a vote against your country.

9 days ago
10/3/16
kingofpancakes -
MarcusAurelioFan - 
kingofpancakes -
MarcusAurelioFan - 
kingofpancakes -

We haven't even got to the debates yet. Tell me honestly how you think those are going to go. Biden can't complete a thought with out forgetting his name.And Trump is going embarrass him badly.

I think he will do alright since it's just Trump and he's going to know its a mudfight and not an intellectual contest.

9 days ago
1/18/03
MarcusAurelioFan - 
Peixes -
The Green Bastard - 
MarcusAurelioFan -
kingofpancakes -

Vegas disagrees with you 

correct

Listened to a podcast (might have been Tim Pool) who explained that Vegas odds are probably the best indicator due to them actually having skin in the game. They aim to make money not lose money so they have an incentive to be accurate.

I keep hearing that the polls were technically correct because Clinton won the popular vote. That's all well and good but everyone knows that the election isn't based on the popular vote.
9 days ago
7/16/13
MarcusAurelioFan -
John Wick -

OP is a faggot.

Eat my asshole. John Dick.

Ps 2 and 3 are garbage.

Wahhhhhhhhh...

9 days ago
12/29/09
MarcusAurelioFan - 
kingofpancakes -
MarcusAurelioFan - 
kingofpancakes -
MarcusAurelioFan - 
kingofpancakes -

I think he will do alright since it's just Trump and he's going to know its a mudfight and not an intellectual contest.

Ok, fair enough. We don't agree but that's not a new surprise. Honestly if the dems chose literally anyone other than Biden. I would be much concerned. That pick baffles the fuck out me and lot of other peoople.