14 days ago
3/25/20
MarcusAurelioFan -
kingofpancakes -
MarcusAurelioFan - 
kingofpancakes -
MarcusAurelioFan - 
kingofpancakes -

Here we go again. OP is determined to set himself up for not only heartbreak but embarrassment.

More people are waking up the liberal to BS. Not the other way around.

I think you guys spend too much time on the OG listening to each other. It has diluted the ability to think objectively and realize your boy in trouble.

I would say you spend too much time listening to msm. And the only reason I don't think it's a slam dunk is because of all the mail in voting they're trying to get. Other than, strait up at the polls, he would eat Biden for lunch, because Biden is an absolute joke of a candidate and even most of the left knows it. Whether they want to admit or not.

I don't watch MSM because they're all heavily biased.

Which is funny too, because you just brought up the mail-in ballot thing which is a current conservative news talking point regarding the election. You should listen to your own advice.

Well I agree with them...so You see the issue there.

We haven't even got to the debates yet. Tell me honestly how you think those are going to go. Biden can't complete a thought with out forgetting his name.And Trump is going embarrass him badly.

I think he will do alright since it's just Trump and he's going to know its a mudfight and not an intellectual contest.

Lol. Stop posting. You are an idiot. When trump brings up all his lies and idiocy, biden will be mumbling  and in the fetal position by the end of it. even with msm being biased towards  him. they cant cover for bidens lies

Edited: 14 days ago
1/9/02
JLK -
MarcusAurelioFan - 
Peixes -
The Green Bastard - 
MarcusAurelioFan -
kingofpancakes - Here we go again. OP is determined to set himself up for not only heartbreak but embarrassment.

More people are waking up the liberal to BS. Not the other way around.

I think you guys spend too much time on the OG listening to each other. It has diluted the ability to think objectively and realize your boy in trouble.

Vegas disagrees with you 

correct

That's a good way to gauge elections.. Vegas odds. Lol.

Listened to a podcast (might have been Tim Pool) who explained that Vegas odds are probably the best indicator due to them actually having skin in the game. They aim to make money not lose money so they have an incentive to be accurate.

I keep hearing that the polls were technically correct because Clinton won the popular vote. That's all well and good but everyone knows that the election isn't based on the popular vote.

lol

you keep hearing that from nimrods

the polls in the battleground states showed hillary wining those, which is what really matters for the electoral vote. she did not and the whole midwest was flipped from blue to red

also the media is essentially a propaganda outlet for Trump now. public opinion of the media is in the gutter. them attacking Trump actually endears Trump to the american ppl

14 days ago
2/14/10

I didn't vote in 2016. I despised Hillary, but was less than enthusiastic about Trump. I worked overtime instead, since I figured my vote in NJ wouldn't amount to shit. Now OP raises a good point. The emphasis on the popular vote will surely be just as fierce this time around, even if the electoral vote says otherwise (again).

Thanks, OP! I'll be sure to get to the polls this year, come hell or high water, and cast my vote against Biden, special interests, trannies, affirmative action, illegal immigration, a downward market trend, China, stricter gun laws, activist judges, and everything else that neglects my best interests as a taxpayer.

14 days ago
12/29/09

The polls this early in the game are a joke. You know that. Come on man. Who are trying to fool?

14 days ago
10/15/13
kingofpancakes -

The polls this early in the game are a joke. You know that. Come on man. Who are trying to fool?

Himself

14 days ago
2/4/09
Jmunzies -

It's hard to compare this economic downturn to more organic ones of the past. Seems to me that people arent blaming the president for it like they would previously. In fact, people are growing more frustrated with the democrats for stalling reopening.

This

14 days ago
12/30/03

Trump is going to win by a landslide. 

The DNC has no identity. Within their own party, there is a struggle. Biden isn't getting the Bernie Bro vote. Trump will roll and the tears will flow. 

14 days ago
12/29/09
Al Cappucino - 
kingofpancakes -

Himself

Yep.

14 days ago
11/4/10

14 days ago
1/9/02
WrestlingSucks -

Trump is going to win by a landslide. 

The DNC has no identity. Within their own party, there is a struggle. Biden isn't getting the Bernie Bro vote. Trump will roll and the tears will flow. 

I agree

there's a civil war in the democratic party right now, theyre divided because theyve let the extremists run amok and they have no plan to address them so the fracturing will continue.

i will be voting for Trump again even though Im really a liberal except for gun control and immigration

14 days ago
1/1/01
alexm41 -
Milachku -

I think their model assumes the candidates can form coherent arguments during debates. Overall I like Joe (as far as liking and trusting politicians go) who is moderate, and if he was all there mentally then it would be competitive I feel.

But now I’m afraid of how bad Trump will make him look in debates and how flustered Biden will look. I’m afraid it will be ugly.

You lost me at trusting biden. The guy is a notorious liar. He is the exact stereotype of what people consider politicians. 

I didn’t say I trusted him. I said I liked him but it was more compared to the other candidates out there. There are much much worse candidates out there

14 days ago
1/1/01

4 later hilarity! 

14 days ago
1/1/01
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Jmunzies -

It's hard to compare this economic downturn to more organic ones of the past. Seems to me that people arent blaming the president for it like they would previously. In fact, people are growing more frustrated with the democrats for stalling reopening.

This

Many people have likened the pandemic as being the equivalent of a wartime situation instead of the typical economic bust.
14 days ago
1/1/01
MarcusAurelioFan - 
walbjj -

Can we sticky this post.

I'm Pretty sure they had Hilary winning 90%+ as well

Yes. And again, it was correct. She did win the popular vote.

"The Oxford model predicted Hillary Clinton’s popular vote win, but not Trump’s electoral college margin. In 18 presidential elections dating to 1948, the Oxford model got the popular vote winner wrong only twice, in 1968 and 1976."

She did win the popular vote.

Not exactly.  

She received more votes in total, but the popular vote was not being contested.  Both candidates, as in every presidential election, were campaigning to maximize their electoral votes.  If the popular vote had been what mattered, they would have both campaigned differently.  You can't "win" what isn't being contested. That's like sprinting at the start of a marathon and declaring yourself the winner of the Boston Marathon 100 yard dash. It's not a thing, that's not what matters in the election, and I wish people would stop acting like it means anything.  The president is elected by the states, not the populace. 

14 days ago
1/1/01

So Trump's sizeable lead is evaporating?

14 days ago
1/1/01

I hope not.

14 days ago
8/23/11
Milachku -

I think their model assumes the candidates can form coherent arguments during debates. Overall I like Joe (as far as liking and trusting politicians go) who is moderate, and if he was all there mentally then it would be competitive I feel.

But now I’m afraid of how bad Trump will make him look in debates and how flustered Biden will look. I’m afraid it will be ugly.

Really.. you like Biden?

after the joe/hunter Biden

credit card scandla

ukraine scandal

china billion dollars 

ukraine QPQ

and now reade (sp) allegations 

his mental faculties are the least of his problems 

14 days ago
8/23/11
androb -
Milachku -

Really.. you like Biden?

credit card scandla

ukraine scandal

china billion dollars 

ukraine QPQ

And That’s not including allegations he was in the room when the russia / Flynn thing got started 

14 days ago
1/1/01

Good luck getting people to believe the answer to turning around the economic damage done by the virus is to elect an old, corrupt, globalist pedophile credibly accused of rape and is in the pockets of China.  And is on record saying Trump over reacted and should not have shut down incoming flights.  And only did so because he was racist.

14 days ago
8/23/11
Trust -
MarcusAurelioFan - 
walbjj -

Can we sticky this post.

I'm Pretty sure they had Hilary winning 90%+ as well

Yes. And again, it was correct. She did win the popular vote.

"The Oxford model predicted Hillary Clinton’s popular vote win, but not Trump’s electoral college margin. In 18 presidential elections dating to 1948, the Oxford model got the popular vote winner wrong only twice, in 1968 and 1976."

She did win the popular vote.

Not exactly.  

She received more votes in total, but the popular vote was not being contested.  Both candidates, as in every presidential election, were campaigning to maximize their electoral votes.  If the popular vote had been what mattered, they would have both campaigned differently.  You can't "win" what isn't being contested. That's like sprinting at the start of a marathon and declaring yourself the winner of the Boston Marathon 100 yard dash. It's not a thing, that's not what matters in the election, and I wish people would stop acting like it means anything.  The president is elected by the states, not the populace. 

I put it this way 

in a tennis match you can win more points than opponent but it’s sets that decide who the victor is 

imagine a guy at the end of Wimbledon claiming he beat fed because he won more total points?

thats how dumb people sound when they talk about popular votes 

Edited: 14 days ago
5/1/11

The economy is not the only problem. Trump is out of touch with the death toll.  His personality isn’t the kind to show empathy for anyone and I think that’s really hurting him right now.  Trump doesn’t how to express that he cares that Americans are dying.  I think a lot of people want to see that from him. The administration ended the daily briefings because Trump was a complete disaster in them.  This crisis isn’t in his wheelhouse.  The best thing the Democrats can is continue to hide Biden while Trump continues to damage himself.  This is Trump’s race to win or lose.

14 days ago
3/25/20
Milachku -
alexm41 -
Milachku -

You lost me at trusting biden. The guy is a notorious liar. He is the exact stereotype of what people consider politicians. 

I didn’t say I trusted him. I said I liked him but it was more compared to the other candidates out there. There are much much worse candidates out there

You said you liked joe as far as liking and trusting politicians go.. Read your own posts. and no. He is a terrible candidate. The worst presidential candidate  for a party ever. The guy knows jack shit and says nonsense ...even before he had dementia like symptoms

14 days ago
9/22/16
Subbed for hilarity, and to remember all the screen names that will vanish after the election.
14 days ago
3/25/20
androb -
Milachku -

Really.. you like Biden?

credit card scandla

ukraine scandal

china billion dollars 

ukraine QPQ

The guy is a npc. His comments show the guy doesnt follow the news past msm

14 days ago
3/28/02

OP

Its too early to say as you know.

you are trolling the Trump Cult members here which is entertaining.  Their devotion to Trump is based on emotion and not logic and evidence.

As such they cannot see his corruption and incompetence.