OtherGround Forums Trump enroute to massive defeat in November

14 days ago
2/4/09
Liyon -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Jmunzies -

It's hard to compare this economic downturn to more organic ones of the past. Seems to me that people arent blaming the president for it like they would previously. In fact, people are growing more frustrated with the democrats for stalling reopening.

This

Many people have likened the pandemic as being the equivalent of a wartime situation instead of the typical economic bust.

It's been interesting.  Many companies are trying to adapt a manufacture items that are used to combat the pandemic. Like how some companies would do during war time. 

I dont doubt there will be economic fallout from this and I think people realize this and I dont think the blame will fall on Trump. 

Some people will tow the party line and point the finger but this really isnt one parties fault. 

If we wanted to point the finger we should do so to the terrible economic policies enacted during the 'great recovery'. That was just can kicking until something like this came along.

14 days ago
1/1/01
androb -
Milachku -

I think their model assumes the candidates can form coherent arguments during debates. Overall I like Joe (as far as liking and trusting politicians go) who is moderate, and if he was all there mentally then it would be competitive I feel.

But now I’m afraid of how bad Trump will make him look in debates and how flustered Biden will look. I’m afraid it will be ugly.

Really.. you like Biden?

after the joe/hunter Biden

credit card scandla

ukraine scandal

china billion dollars 

ukraine QPQ

and now reade (sp) allegations 

his mental faculties are the least of his problems 

Ok fine you changed my mind when you put it like that lol

its just that the far left scares me even more because unlike Biden who’s nice to China, these people will embrace China.

14 days ago
6/10/08

Kiddie Diddler in Chief sounds awesome!!!!

14 days ago
3/25/20
EazyG -

OP

Its too early to say as you know.

you are trolling the Trump Cult members here which is entertaining.  Their devotion to Trump is based on emotion and not logic and evidence.

As such they cannot see his corruption and incompetence.

You See what the dems do and you can say that with a straight face. Give me a fucking break. Keep up with your orange man bad narrative that has been spoon fed to you

Edited: 14 days ago
3/25/20
Milachku -
androb -
Milachku -

I think their model assumes the candidates can form coherent arguments during debates. Overall I like Joe (as far as liking and trusting politicians go) who is moderate, and if he was all there mentally then it would be competitive I feel.

But now I’m afraid of how bad Trump will make him look in debates and how flustered Biden will look. I’m afraid it will be ugly.

Really.. you like Biden?

credit card scandla

ukraine scandal

china billion dollars 

ukraine QPQ

its just that the far left scares me even more because unlike Biden who’s nice to China, these people will embrace China.

God damn you are an idiot. Learn to think for yourself. you are the exact definition of a npc.

14 days ago
1/1/01
alexm41 -
Milachku -
androb -
Milachku -

Really.. you like Biden?

credit card scandla

ukraine scandal

china billion dollars 

ukraine QPQ

God damn you are an idiot. Learn to think for yourself. you are the exact definition of a npc.

Easy there tough guy. I’m engaging in respectful conversation and open to other perspectives unlike most on this forum.. People won’t take you seriously when you act like that

14 days ago
1/1/01
MarcusAurelioFan -

Oxford now saying it will be the biggest trouncing since Reagan/Carter in 1980.

MAGA

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/how-biden-wallops-trump-114537297.html

"The election model run by forecasting firm Oxford Economics now sees Biden beating Trump by historic margins, due to an economy deeply damaged by the coronavirus recession. Before the recession, the model showed Trump winning in a close race.

The key variable in the Oxford model is a sharp economic contraction in swing states that fuels dissatisfaction with Trump and his fellow Republicans, and bolsters Democratic turnout. In the model, Biden, the former vice president, wins all the usual Democratic states plus seven states Trump won in 2016: Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

The outcome would give Biden 65% of the popular vote, and Trump just 35%. Biden would win the electoral vote 328 – 210, the worst womping of an incumbent president since Jimmy Carter lost to Ronald Reagan in 1980. In 2016, Trump lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton, 48% to 46%, but swing state victories gave him a 306-232 electoral college win. The Oxford model predicted Hillary Clinton’s popular vote win, but not Trump’s electoral college margin. In 18 presidential elections dating to 1948, the Oxford model got the popular vote winner wrong only twice, in 1968 and 1976.

Before the virus arrived, Oxford forecast Trump winning reelection with a 55% popular-vote margin. The reeling economy and Trump’s halting response to the crisis have obviously helped Biden. Polls show Biden with a 4 to 5 point lead over Trump nationally. Biden also leads in most of the swing states likely to determine the winner in November. Mark Zandi of Moody’s Analytics recently told Yahoo Finance his firm’s election forecasting tool also switched from Trump to Biden recently, though details aren’t publicly available yet."

Seriously, are people that stupid to think that someone like Trump was even capable to lead this country as potus

I understand that half the country has anti immigrant hysteria, I get that, and many have pentup strong desires to wall themselves in from illegals coming from across the border, among other fears. But a shiester like Trump isn't qualified to deliver on any of this. 

Just because a guy comes along and says he's going to fix things doesn't necessarily qualify him to be able to do just that. You're expecting too much from an imbecile. 

14 days ago
5/23/07
Lol funny thread OP
14 days ago
1/9/02
ReneH -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Oxford now saying it will be the biggest trouncing since Reagan/Carter in 1980.

MAGA

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/how-biden-wallops-trump-114537297.html

"The election model run by forecasting firm Oxford Economics now sees Biden beating Trump by historic margins, due to an economy deeply damaged by the coronavirus recession. Before the recession, the model showed Trump winning in a close race.

The key variable in the Oxford model is a sharp economic contraction in swing states that fuels dissatisfaction with Trump and his fellow Republicans, and bolsters Democratic turnout. In the model, Biden, the former vice president, wins all the usual Democratic states plus seven states Trump won in 2016: Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

The outcome would give Biden 65% of the popular vote, and Trump just 35%. Biden would win the electoral vote 328 – 210, the worst womping of an incumbent president since Jimmy Carter lost to Ronald Reagan in 1980. In 2016, Trump lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton, 48% to 46%, but swing state victories gave him a 306-232 electoral college win. The Oxford model predicted Hillary Clinton’s popular vote win, but not Trump’s electoral college margin. In 18 presidential elections dating to 1948, the Oxford model got the popular vote winner wrong only twice, in 1968 and 1976.

Before the virus arrived, Oxford forecast Trump winning reelection with a 55% popular-vote margin. The reeling economy and Trump’s halting response to the crisis have obviously helped Biden. Polls show Biden with a 4 to 5 point lead over Trump nationally. Biden also leads in most of the swing states likely to determine the winner in November. Mark Zandi of Moody’s Analytics recently told Yahoo Finance his firm’s election forecasting tool also switched from Trump to Biden recently, though details aren’t publicly available yet."

Seriously, are people that stupid to think that someone like Trump was even capable to lead this country as potus

I understand that half the country has anti immigrant hysteria, I get that, and many have pentup strong desires to wall themselves in from illegals coming from across the border, among other fears. But a shiester like Trump isn't qualified to deliver on any of this. 

Just because a guy comes along and says he's going to fix things doesn't necessarily qualify him to be able to do just that. You're expecting too much from an imbecile. 

but he's already made progress on the immigration thing

the deal he signed with Mexico to keep migrants there while they await asylum hearings is fantastic and not something that would ever come from the democrats.

hes the right guy for the jobs that need to be done right now.

14 days ago
9/8/13

In

14 days ago
2/27/20
MarcusAurelioFan -
walbjj -

Can we sticky this post.

I'm Pretty sure they had Hilary winning 90%+ as well

Yes. And again, it was correct. She did win the popular vote.

"The Oxford model predicted Hillary Clinton’s popular vote win, but not Trump’s electoral college margin. In 18 presidential elections dating to 1948, the Oxford model got the popular vote winner wrong only twice, in 1968 and 1976."

Dead people votes and illegal immigrant votes do not count.  It was the biggest election fraud in history and she still lost because she is an unlikable murderous cunt.

14 days ago
6/28/10
EazyG -

OP

you are trolling the Trump Cult members here which is entertaining.  Their devotion to Trump is based on emotion and not logic and evidence.

haha. the irony. you guys have balls. crying ltierally for 4 straight years. Threatened to move to another country...I can keep going.

14 days ago
4/9/10

Dems know that Trump holds a massive advantage going into the election and their strategy is obvious.

- Keep Biden out of the public eye as much as possible 

- Keep hyping COVID to hurt the economy and blame Trump

- Encourage mail-in voting to engage in voter fraud

14 days ago
2/4/06

Hahahahhha 

14 days ago
2/4/06
NerveBlock -

Dems know that Trump holds a massive advantage going into the election and their strategy is obvious.

Exactly. They'd rather sink the ship than lose to Trump. I plan on voting for Trump as much as possible. 

14 days ago
1/1/01
NerveBlock - 

And also to prevent Trump from having rallies, which seem to be highly effective for him.  

14 days ago
6/27/05
EazyG -

OP

Corruption and incompetence....

.....and your answer is Joe Biden.

lol

14 days ago
10/4/18
Liberals will be suiciding themselves in massive numbers come November. I look forward to it.
14 days ago
5/23/07
TheRoguewrestler - Liberals will be suiciding themselves in massive numbers come November. I look forward to it.

Nah, they're pussies. They'll whine and cry for sure and many here will also abandon sn's but they wont kill themselves. It will continue to be entertaining.
5/1/11
Trust -
NerveBlock - 

And also to prevent Trump from having rallies, which seem to be highly effective for him.  

Rally crowds are overrated. Warren and Sanders both had significantly bigger crowds than Biden and he trounced them both.  I don’t see Biden winning but I could see Trump blowing it.  There’s a difference between winning and let your opponent beat themselves which I’m concerned that Trump is doing.

14 days ago
11/14/11

mail in votes are going to be a game changer. 

no way polls will be able to operate with social distancing.  the line ups would be insane.

14 days ago
4/24/07
MarcusAurelioFan - 
walbjj -

Can we sticky this post.

"The Oxford model predicted Hillary Clinton’s popular vote win, but not Trump’s electoral college margin. In 18 presidential elections dating to 1948, the Oxford model got the popular vote winner wrong only twice, in 1968 and 1976."

So why are you touting a model that didn't predict Trump winning last time? 

1/1/01
MarcusAurelioFan - 
walbjj -

Can we sticky this post.

Polls were claiming it was 90%+ to win the electoral vote and election.  Not the popular vote.  Vox had the chances at 98.5%.  The popular vote means nothing.   This is all you get for that.

14 days ago
2/22/11

All trump needs to do is keep his base to win. His base has always been there....

Those key states like Michigan and Pennsylvania may have backlash over their governors. Who knows, but hard to see Biden gaining momentum. 

14 days ago
10/27/05

I'm in for a great thread in November.

Also, to be fair there's some chatter that Biden may not walk smoothly into the nomination. I think it entirely depends on how the country is looking+Joe's mental health and ability to debate.

This model is predicated on the idea that Biden doesn't get gutted by Trump on live TV if he has a mental episode.