OtherGround Forums Trump feels "very badly" for pedo lawyer

7 days ago
3/3/18

Alexander Acosta was the prosecutor who gave notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein (described by Trump as "a terrific guy") a sweetheart deal that gave him just 13 months in country club prison, where he was picked up by a chauffeur to leave the "prison" and go work in his office for 12 hours every day of his sentence. The deal was also ruled illegal by a federal judge because the victims were not notified.

Alexander Acosta was appointed by Trump to his cabinet as Secretary of Labor, and every single Republican voted to confirm his appointment.

Now Acosta is in the hotseat as pedo Epstein has been arrested again. 

How does Trump feel about the children raped and pimped by Epstein? Who knows.

But how does Trump feel about Acosta? 

“I feel very badly, actually, for Secretary Acosta because I've known him as being somebody that works so hard and has done such a good job. 

7 days ago
10/15/13

Thread title is way off you fucking retard

7 days ago
10/6/17

Show me how Acosta is a pedo.

I need real facts.

7 days ago
6/27/09

One of these days you'll get him Scoob 

7 days ago
5/24/17

Your tds is showing you pedo. You support the party of fiddlers. 

7 days ago
1/25/04

Your TDS is shameless. 

7 days ago
8/23/11

He conveniently left the ‘S out of the thread title because orcus is a lying sack of shit 

7 days ago
8/23/11

And Acosta was never his lawyer to begin with... he was the prosecutor 

who gave Epstein 13 months in jail 

lol  automatic thread fail 

7 days ago
11/29/09

This is your worst thread yet. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
androb -

What about his claims that he was able to leave 12 hours per day?

7 days ago
8/23/11
billid -
androb -

What about his claims that he was able to leave 12 hours per day?

The thread is about Acosta being either 

1. A pedo

2. Epsteins lawyer 

Acosta made a shady deal... we all know that.

but the thread title is 1000% innacurate either way you look at it 

7 days ago
1/13/11

Granpa, is that you?

7 days ago
4/3/08

Lefty kiddy diddlers always trying to project. 

Edited: 7 days ago
7/1/09

There is a report that Acosta told Trump he was told that Epstein 'belonged to intelligence' and to 'leave it alone'. IF that is true this statement would make sense.

I say there's no excuse even if that was the case. That's a hill you die on if necessary. At best he's a coward, at worst he's complicit. Either way Acosta needs to resign and be totally forthcoming about why he made the illegal deal.

7 days ago
7/1/09

"Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight?source=twitter&via=desktop

7 days ago
6/13/07
Typical leftist talk in the thread title.
7 days ago
10/15/13
FaceToFace -

"Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight?source=twitter&via=desktop

"Belonged to Intelligence" equals has a lot of dirt on a lot of people.

7 days ago
10/15/13
MoreThanUFC - Typical leftist talk in the thread title.

Yeah, we all know he's a fucking asshole. Thats why he's already abondoned this thread.

7 days ago
7/1/09

The attention needs to also be placed on the others that took place in the deal. What about the judge and state PA Barry Krisher? They need to answer for this as well.

7 days ago
3/3/18
FaceToFace -

There is a report that Acosta told Trump he was told that Epstein 'belonged to intelligence' and to 'leave it alone'. IF that is true this statement would make sense.

I say there's no excuse even if that was the case. That's a hill you die on if necessary. At best he's a coward, at worst he's complicit. Either way Acosta needs to resign and be totally forthcoming about why he made the illegal deal.

Lol

"A report", I e., what retards call any claim without a shred of substantiation made by anybody whatsoever, doesn't matter if it's a random Twitter account or an anonymous 8chan poster. 

7 days ago
3/3/18

Dont blame me for this forum only allowing short thread titles. Acosta was the lawyer in the pedo case. OP makes crystal clear exactly who he is and what his role was and whom Trump feels "very badly" for (hint: not the victims). 

7 days ago
5/13/11

Retarded #fakenews thread title. Yes. 

Funny to see the usual suspects only call it out when it's a poster they hate or a subject that isn't pleasant? Also yes. 

7 days ago
2/4/06

Acostas a pedo? Kill him.

Op should know .it takes one to know one and I'm sure they would run in the same circles.

Orcus, how long have you been an active child sex hobbyist and are their alot of your political group in it? 

7 days ago
7/24/09
Ill Portents - 

Dont blame me for this forum only allowing short thread titles. Acosta was the lawyer in the pedo case. OP makes crystal clear exactly who he is and what his role was and whom Trump feels "very badly" for (hint: not the victims). 

"Dont blame me for this forum only allowing short thread titles."

Lies! You had at least 10 more character spaces to make the title clear.  Trolling as usual.

7 days ago
1/25/04
Ill Portents -

Again you lie.