OtherGround Forums Trump gets clowned immediately in town hall.

15 days ago
1/24/17

Right off the bat this girl steam rolls Covid the Clown. 

My God.

MAGA

15 days ago
1/24/17

15 days ago
1/24/17

This is the President of the United States of America. 

Holy FAWK

15 days ago
11/15/04
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Right off the bat this girl steam rolls Covid the Clown. 

My God.

MAGA

I read you’re a Canadian. Why do you care so much? Just curious. 

15 days ago
2/4/06

Cliffs?

15 days ago
4/22/03
beerbelly -

Cliffs?

Here you go. 

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/mobile/OtherGround/Town-Hall-Thread-Oct15---Trump---Biden:2850008-1

15 days ago
2/2/07
beerbelly -

Cliffs?

Here is the whole story. He is a really annoying troll who makes stupid posts constantly. Yay!

15 days ago
7/22/15
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Holy FAWK

I was hoping you could stop making fun of our President. He's a war hero, and he was never captured because of wait for it... 

He never went, the safest way to not get captured. 

15 days ago
1/24/17
Unkind Zuffa -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Holy FAWK

I was hoping you could stop making fun of our President. He's a war hero, and he was never captured because of wait for it... 

He never went, the safest way to not get captured. 

Fair, I'll back off now. 

But that was a real treat watching that lying shmuck get fucking owned...

LOL

Edited: 15 days ago
1/24/17
beerbelly -

Cliffs?

He got starched right out the gates by a rather grabbable pussy, he sounded like a 40 year old boyfriend being caught by his 25 year old girlfriend for cheating on him.

Tap danced around almost everything. 

Biden is an awful option as well, but Covid the Clown needs to depart the Circus.

15 days ago
3/20/15
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
beerbelly -

Cliffs?

He got starched right out the gates by a rather grabbable pussy, he sounded like a 40 year old boyfriend being caught by his 25 year old girlfriend for cheating on him.

Biden is an awful option as well, but Covid the Clown needs to depart the Circus.

Starched...to a west coast faggot like you,  is essentially....I know you are but what am I....

Zinger......

15 days ago
1/24/17
RhinoHog -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
beerbelly -

Cliffs?

Starched...to a west coast faggot like you,  is essentially....I know you are but what am I....

Zinger......

I love of all the MAGAtts just attack me and don't have anything to say about their Orange Leader Covid The Clown getting bitch slapped. 

Shoulda embarrassed yourself at the Debate, Townhall was far worse.

15 days ago
9/8/02
I have been critical of Trump but didn't think he did too poorly. Kamala people are all wearing masks, but got COVID, no one is blaming Kamala. Trump's orbit is tested, everyone coming and going is tested, he had an event where everyone was tested so they didn't wear masks.

Like he said, there is risks to life, he can't stay locked in a basement. He had COVID, beat it in 72 hours and now honestly looks better than he has in years. So he proved first hand the virus isn't a death sentence and he is going to continue to live life. The masks are a part of the solution but not the entire solution. Regardless, you get COVID, you get ill for a bit and then bounce back with the advancements we have made in the last 8 months...

Time to move on, next question.
15 days ago
1/24/17
jcblass - I have been critical of Trump but didn't think he did too poorly. Kamala people are all wearing masks, but got COVID, no one is blaming Kamala. Trump's orbit is tested, everyone coming and going is tested, he had an event where everyone was tested so they didn't wear masks.

Like he said, there is risks to life, he can't stay locked in a basement. He had COVID, beat it in 72 hours and now honestly looks better than he has in years. So he proved first hand the virus isn't a death sentence and he is going to continue to live life. The masks are a part of the solution but not the entire solution. Regardless, you get COVID, you get ill for a bit and then bounce back with the advancements we have made in the last 8 months...

Guess you watched the Biden Townhall...

Well said, Trump could use you right about 3 hours ago..

15 days ago
7/13/17

Well at least trumps kids aren't meth addicts fucking teenage girls. 

15 days ago
8/16/12

Trump cannot form a coherent thought when challenged. He is also bowing to China like a dog. 

Talk about an unbalanced person. Trump is the kind of guy you wouldn’t invite to a wedding because you know he will say stupid shit 

15 days ago
1/24/17
BZtown10 -

Well at least Trump's kids won't have a say ever again... 

Eric seems like a good dude though.

15 days ago
3/25/20

Trump not only did well with guthrie looking like nbc karen, but he had a woman nodding her head to him and another saying he had a great smile and was handsome. You know that triggered libs like crazy. They even have people trying to dox nodding woman right now. that is how well it went for trump

15 days ago
1/6/20

It's been a difficult 24 hrs for the lefties, they've been thrashed or exposed on every front. ACB wrecking the Dems, Big tech Interference, Hunter's laptop, Steve Scully email hack fraud, town hall.....

I'm thinking of plopping a measly $500 on Trump at Bodog at +155 since the OP here is too scared to bet.  

15 days ago
7/13/17
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
BZtown10 -

Well at least Trump's kids won't have a say ever again... 

Eric seems like a good dude though.

If they do what will your next sn be?  Cocksucker4two 

Edited: 15 days ago
9/8/02
NorthSouthDinner4Two - 
jcblass - I have been critical of Trump but didn't think he did too poorly. Kamala people are all wearing masks, but got COVID, no one is blaming Kamala. Trump's orbit is tested, everyone coming and going is tested, he had an event where everyone was tested so they didn't wear masks.

Guess you watched the Biden Townhall...

Well said, Trump could use you right about 3 hours ago..

I came on here and said Trump gave one of the most disastrous debate performances of all time against Biden...so I just tell it how I see it. I don't think Trump did too poorly tonight. The gotcha shit about the masks, most people have COVID fatigue. They are ready to go back to living life. They see a 75 year old, overweight President get COVID and he is dancing on a stage during a 3 state 24 hour campaign cycle. It's not a big deal anymore. Those questions and his reply don't have the sting. Outside of the far left, most people agree more with Trump than with Biden. It's overkill at this point.

15 days ago
1/1/01

Whether you accept it or not you just got a tongue lashing. Verbal thrashing!

15 days ago
1/1/01

It’s so obvious that the media is biased. Joe’s moderater pretty much sucked his weiner. Fuck the media.

15 days ago
1/24/17
Masterclass -

It’s so obvious that the media is biased. Joe’s moderater pretty much sucked his weiner. Fuck the media.

Could have just had a debate, Covid the Clown said no...

And got fucking torched...

15 days ago
1/24/17
Masterclass -

Covid the Clown wanted to be cute and counter program the old guy nobody is worried about, and ended up with all the attention... 

Embarrassed again

MAGAHAHAHAHA