OtherGround Forums Trump goes to supreme court for executions.#gitmo?

10 days ago
5/24/17

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/appeals-court-denies-doj-bit-to-resume-federal-executions

Treason.

10 days ago
6/11/10

Lol come on Spunk. I’m with you on wanting to see those guilty of treason to see justice but don’t count your chickens.

This means nothing. I won’t believe it until people are perp walked into a jail cell and even then you have to expect an Epstein outcome.

10 days ago
5/24/17
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

Lol come on Spunk. I’m with you on wanting to see those guilty of treason to see justice but don’t count your chickens.

This means nothing. I won’t believe it until people are perp walked into a jail cell and even then you have to expect an Epstein outcome.

If trump doesn't then the future of your country is lost.

10 days ago
9/4/17
Spunkchops -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

Are you not from the US? 

10 days ago
6/11/10
Spunkchops -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

I think it’s far too late already bud. Trump is but one man. Everything he did can be undone a few elections from now and people are too stupid to change it. Maybe I’m too cynical but my only hope derives from what I can do to prepare for me and my family up until and after the shit all goes to hell.

10 days ago
5/24/17
William H Muncy -
Spunkchops -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

Are you not from the US? 

Outsider

10 days ago
5/24/17
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
Spunkchops -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

I think it’s far too late already bud. Trump is but one man. Everything he did can be undone a few elections from now and people are too stupid to change it. Maybe I’m too cynical but my only hope derives from what I can do to prepare for me and my family up until and after the shit all goes to hell.

Lets hope great men prevail.

10 days ago
5/24/17

8 days ago
5/24/17