OtherGround Forums Trump heckled at RBG funeral. (Vid)

27 days ago
6/3/03

Disgusting. These people have no shame. 

27 days ago
1/9/02

look at all of those disgusting neocons jumping on the dem bandwagon

27 days ago
9/7/11

I wish he would have lifted his mask and had the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

27 days ago
3/23/07

Terrible behavior. Even if they hate him, this is not the time and place for that nonsense.

27 days ago
8/10/05

Nothing like a sociopath at a funeral.

27 days ago
5/23/07
Ministry of Truth - 

There were tons of the them 

27 days ago
12/5/17
saglv -

Terrible behavior. Even if they hate him, this is not the time and place for that nonsense.

I'd say we're about 4 years past caring about norms and kindnesses. 

27 days ago
8/18/13
Ministry of Truth -

Well, it was her funeral.....

27 days ago
6/3/03
saglv -

This. 

27 days ago
6/11/10
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
saglv -

I know you can’t stand to see him with all the butthurt you have seeing him as the President but it’s not about him. How about showing respect for the dead Supreme Court justice at her funeral?

Or like most of those losers, you’re willing to throw out kindness and respect for the dead just to try to win an election? 

27 days ago
8/1/13

Scum

27 days ago
1/3/20
saglv - 

Since when did the average American have any sense of decency? I'm not shocked at all that people have no sense of "not the time or place for this". Like a toddler, just yell, kick =, and scream anywhere!
27 days ago
5/26/14

I know the UG doesn't like us to say this...

But very c l a s s y 

27 days ago
1/1/01
Democrats are disgusting.
27 days ago
9/19/13

I think this is a Dem sponsored psyops. Some random turd knows exactly the line to say that every leftist media then immediately parrots as headlines? Come on.

27 days ago
7/13/09
KaiTangata -
saglv - 

Since when did the average American have any sense of decency? I'm not shocked at all that people have no sense of "not the time or place for this". Like a toddler, just yell, kick =, and scream anywhere!

I know many average Americans from both sides that don't act like children.  Most of America just wants to go to work and put food on the table and don't give a flying fuck about this shit you idiot.  

27 days ago
1/12/07
oranos -

I think this is a Dem sponsored psyops. Some random turd knows exactly the line to say that every leftist media then immediately parrots as headlines? Come on.

4am drip feed.

27 days ago
3/16/10
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
saglv -

Perfect example how leftys think.

27 days ago
2/5/06

^their person didn't win...so they are past caring about norms and kindness

27 days ago
1/9/02
Mike Litoris -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
saglv -

Trump is president and we dont like that so we can act like children

27 days ago
4/24/07
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 
saglv -

You should login under Nytron if you're going to take tough stances. I thought you were preserving this account so you could pretend people thought you were somehow not a radical.
27 days ago
4/24/07
gregbrady - 
Mike Litoris -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
saglv -

Trump is president and we dont like that so we can act like children

"Oh now you care about how people act?" will be the next response. They answer questions with questions and 90% of the time speak in useless platitude and give speeches like their on TV. It's embarrassing

It's like they haven't figured out their not unique or special. Just average. Weird.
27 days ago
8/20/15
Ministry of Truth -

Leave it to Ministry of Douche.

26 days ago
3/21/09
And these nuts think they are the good guys.

"And then, while the president was paying his respects to RBG, (whom he disagreed with, but had enough decency to show up to her funeral), the mob of blue haired land whale used this as a time at her funeral to start one of their very creative chants."
26 days ago
1/1/01

What if people did that to Obama?  Would they be labeled racist?