OtherGround Forums Trump is a great president

17 days ago
5/3/17

I'm English. I wish we had him. My son didn't like him but I've converted him!.

He's also saved hundreds of thousands of lives with his measures in the last couple of weeks. 

He is a True American and you're lucky to have him. And he has incredible hair. I can't stop looking at it. 

I also despise Hillary. 

17 days ago
1/20/08

You're exclamation mark gave you away Camicom. 

Also thanks for posting this in th WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE.

17 days ago
5/3/17

I'm sorry I've spent three weeks trying to get my account unlocked. When it suddenly got working again I was so excited I made this innocent mistake. Can you move it for me or do I delete. Also try anger management 

17 days ago
1/20/08

Lol

17 days ago
7/2/09
ABCTT_SENNIN -

You're exclamation mark gave you away Camicom. 

Also thanks for posting this in th WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE.

Hey WTF.  Are you... me?

*high five*

17 days ago
2/11/03

Lol

17 days ago
5/3/17

I thought that. 2 separate people sent me the same message 

17 days ago
1/20/08

Who is who up in this shit?! I'm so confused. 

17 days ago
7/22/15

Camicom is on acid again.

17 days ago
5/3/17

No I accidently posted this in the wrong forum after suddenly being able to log in again. Someone in there accused me of being someone else. When I reposted it in here someone else posted exactly the same reply to me. So someone with 2 screen names I suppose. I'm English and haven't posted much and not whoever Camicom is who seems  to be a bit unpopular. 

17 days ago
4/24/18

The Truth

In response to Ebola epidemic and the Swine Flu outbreak in 2009, the US government spent eight years building the infrastructure, systems, training programs, funding and personnel to handle a global pandemic.

When Trump came into office, he systematically eliminated nearly all of the programs.

• In 2018, he fired government's entire Pandemic Response Team.
  • In 2018, he eliminated all the White House Medical Emergency Management Infrastructure.
  • In 2018, he fired and never replaced Ronald Klain who was in charge of coordinating the US government response to a national infectious disease emergency.
  • In 2018, along with the Republican congress, he cut $15 billion from disease-fighting operational budgets of the CDC, NSC, DHS, and HHS.
  • In 2018, he ordered the National Security Council's entire Global Health Security Unit shut down.
  • In 2018, he ordered the Department of Home Land Security's Epidemic Team to be shut down.
  • He eliminated training programs for local medical personnel.
  • In 2019, he cut $2 billion in Global Disease fighting funds.
  • Trump forced out Rear Admiral Tim Ziemer, a Bush era appointee who had been leading the global health security team at the White House's National Security Council.
  • None of the systems, infrastructure, personnel or funding has been restored. We don't even have enough masks and latex gloves for medical personnel to handle an emergency.

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

Trump says U.S. in 'very good shape' on coronavirus. Health officials aren't so confident.

D. Completely Predictable. Even worse, the current situation was easily predictable. In fact, Trump’s own Health and Human Service personnel predicted exactly the kind of situation we are seeing today. In October of 2019 HHS analyzed what would happen if there was a pandemic with a virus that was just as contagious as the 1918 flu and slightly less deadly. They predicted the kind of supply shortages we are seeing today:

The current medical countermeasure supply chain and production capacity cannot meet the demands imposed by nations during a global influenza pandemic.

Further compounding this challenge, global manufacturing capacity will also be unable to meet domestic demand for medical countermeasures, including personal protective equipment and ancillary supplies (i. e. , syringes ), and it is anticipated that countries will keep their own stockpiled supplies for their own citizens. Domestic supplies of on -hand stock of antiviralmedications , needles , syringes , N95 respirators, ventilators , and other ancillary medical supplies are limited and difficult to restock , because they are often manufactured overseas.

17 days ago
8/1/13

MAGA

16 days ago
7/22/15

16 days ago
4/27/18
Sidjames43 -

He's also saved hundreds of thousands of lives with his measures in the last couple of weeks. 

He is a True American and you're lucky to have him. And he has incredible hair. I can't stop looking at it. 

I also despise Hillary. 

We dont know all the behind the scenes issues and trump has made mistakes.

But every american who values freedom is in his debt.

First coming forward about HCQ and now getting the economy back on track in the face of only god know who trying to ruin america, forever.

Hes the fucking  man IMO.

16 days ago
1/1/01
Sidjames43 -

I also despise Hillary. 

You just gave me a good laugh! Lol

15 days ago
6/8/08
Sidjames43 -

I also despise Hillary. 

We have a new comedian in the house!

15 days ago
5/3/17

I think you'll find youre in a minority on this. That's why he's the president because the majority of America thinks he's great. He gets the job done and doesn't take any shit. Non of this is his fault. It's a global disaster. The decisions he made early on with flight restrictions drew gasps. People couldn't believe it but he loves America and was doing the right thing. Figures are bad and will get worse but they would have been off the scale by now. 

15 days ago
12/21/13
Sidjames43 -

I also despise Hillary. 

I'm glad to hear that coming from someone across the pond. :)

15 days ago
8/27/08

Someone looking for an echo chamber of upvotes on a boring day?

15 days ago
5/3/17

Don't think so. I've been here three years and hadn't had one before. 

15 days ago
11/21/15

Breaking news....water is wet and the sky is blue.

15 days ago
12/17/06

Camislice?

15 days ago
3/2/12

14 days ago
9/26/10

Of course you’re a Brit and love Trump for us. We’re Literally a joke for rest of the world. Our leader is a clown.

14 days ago
4/18/01
Amazing