OtherGround Forums Trump is about to win this!

4 days ago
8/28/19

The left will cry, the called for unity and beatup supporters, so that was BS, so what does the right do, legal, you know legal littigation, all the left supported stealing an election, all of them, anything to get Trump out, been beaten into our heads for 4 years, now the mother f, is gonna beat it legally, showing just how corrupt the left is, the Right hand of God sometimes needs to real back the left hand, and right now, the left is way out of control. Theft is theft, I know too many leftist, that when they get money, turn right and fight hard to keep it, there is no "communism" when people all of a sudden have 

4 days ago
7/8/17

I'll bet you $1000 he doesn't 

4 days ago
1/1/01

PA comes on the 23 and GA tomorrow for certification.Good luck!

4 days ago
3/21/09
Prepare for the army of liberal shills to invade your thread. They have been relentless after the press conference today, it really rustled some Jimmies. I would expect the pic of Rudy's hair dye no less than 3 times in this thread.

And honestly I have no idea how this will play out, there is a ton of evidence on Trump's side, but we will see. I just hope that EVERY BIT of voter fraud is brought to light. Election integrity is the thing that holds our country together.
4 days ago
1/22/11

I am a huge Trump supporter and conservative. It’s over, he lost. Time to move on. 

Whatever stage acceptance is, I’ve accepted it. I suggest you do the same OP. Getting sick of eating nothing burgers. 

4 days ago
6/3/03
SideCutter -

The left will cry, the called for unity and beatup supporters, so that was BS, so what does the right do, legal, you know legal littigation, all the left supported stealing an election, all of them, anything to get Trump out, been beaten into our heads for 4 years, now the mother f, is gonna beat it legally, showing just how corrupt the left is, the Right hand of God sometimes needs to real back the left hand, and right now, the left is way out of control. Theft is theft, I know too many leftist, that when they get money, turn right and fight hard to keep it, there is no "communism" when people all of a sudden have 

I’m a fan of Trump, and definitely not looking forward to a Biden presidency, but I can’t see any fathomable way that Trump somehow comes out on top of this one. 

Don’t misunderstand me, I hope you’re right, but screaming foul and proving it are two totally different things. 

Edited: 4 days ago
1/1/01

The optics will be awful if he wins that way.  Any impropriety or fraud will take a distant back seat to crying and talk of Trump stealing the election.  Sowing the maximum amount of chaos and ill will will dominate for 4 years.

4 days ago
8/25/07
BigRyana - Prepare for the army of liberal shills to invade your thread. They have been relentless after the press conference today, it really rustled some Jimmies. I would expect the pic of Rudy's hair dye no less than 3 times in this thread.

And honestly I have no idea how this will play out, there is a ton of evidence on Trump's side, but we will see. I just hope that EVERY BIT of voter fraud is brought to light. Election integrity is the thing that holds our country together.

It has been.  There just wasnt any.  

4 days ago
2/5/10

As much as I wish this was true, it's not. Biden will be the next pres. The best we can do is not react the way they did for four years. We aren't the crybabies they are. Accept he is the president, independent of how it was won and move forward.

4 days ago
8/16/12

4 days ago
11/20/13
Zeekman -

I can only imagine how angrily he cleaned that garbage off his truck.

4 days ago
11/11/14

You got it wrong. The one on the right is the earlier one, from when he used to be a hard core homosexual. The picture of the truck on the left is the more recent one after he fixed his mental illness. MAGA

4 days ago
11/20/13
ShortyMac -

You got it wrong. The one on the right is the earlier one, from when he used to be a hard core homosexual. The picture of the truck on the left is the more recent one after he fixed his mental illness. MAGA

I don't know, sure look likes he's worshipping a dick in the left photo.

4 days ago
10/1/16
Mit - 

The optics will be awful if he wins that way.  Any impropriety or fraud will take a distant back seat to crying and talk of Trump stealing the election.  Sowing the maximum amount of chaos and ill will will dominate for 4 years.

The optics are awful now. Trump could have said that some irregularities in the election need to be explored and sorted out, but he didn't say that. He's screaming I WON like a six year old throwing a tantrum.

And he's got Retard Rudy with kracken dripping down his face giving press conferences in front of dildo stores.

And you say the optics "will be" awful?

LOL.
4 days ago
5/22/05
BigRyana - Prepare for the army of liberal shills to invade your thread. They have been relentless after the press conference today, it really rustled some Jimmies. I would expect the pic of Rudy's hair dye no less than 3 times in this thread.

Ton of evidence? You're a moran.
4 days ago
12/1/05

There here

4 days ago
11/20/13
Dirtywhiteboy -

There here

Make up your mind

4 days ago
1/1/01
Nitecrawler -
SideCutter -

I’m a fan of Trump, and definitely not looking forward to a Biden presidency, but I can’t see any fathomable way that Trump somehow comes out on top of this one. 

Don’t misunderstand me, I hope you’re right, but screaming foul and proving it are two totally different things. 

No disrespect but do really believe he was cheated?  That the votes are not even close to what are reported. Sorry I don’t believe that one bit. Sure there will be instances of miscounting or losing votes or maybe some bad apples here and there but I believe the state process and authorities are not in the take or are cheating. 

4 days ago
8/20/15
coryscandy -

I'll bet you $1000 he doesn't 

Di you even have a 1000?

4 days ago
1/14/07

I just want it to be fair and legal. Like another OGer said the other day, it may be legal but it's definitely not been fair.

If one side broke the rules or law to win this then someone needs to be made a huge example of. 

Edited: 4 days ago
8/20/15
Jaqen H'ghar -

As much as I wish this was true, it's not. Biden will be the next pres. The best we can do is not react the way they did for four years. We aren't the crybabies they are. Accept he is the president, independent of how it was won and move forward.

Bet that also allows things to go back to their normal, no? You take it, you don't do shit about it, you took it like a bitch. "Well it's ok, we can't be like them, naaaaww you guys, we gotta be better, yeah!"

That's where the right has fucked up for years. They rape your ass, and you're like "well, coulda used a bit more lube, but complaining isn't who we are!"

I won't do shit either. I can't leave work,but your outlook is ridiculous. Speak online, do whatever you can If you believe elections weren't fair.

4 days ago
1/1/01
Zeekman -

Tired a getting keyed by you degenerates, imo. Imagine, a guy like me calling you filth.

4 days ago
2/25/09
detroitdevon -

I am a huge Trump supporter and conservative. It’s over, he lost. Time to move on. 

Whatever stage acceptance is, I’ve accepted it. I suggest you do the same OP. Getting sick of eating nothing burgers. 

Not so much a nothing burger as it is an Epstein burger. Where everyone knows what happened but generally accept that ultra elites control it all. 

4 days ago
5/22/05
Briscoe - 

I just want it to be fair and legal. Like another OGer said the other day, it may be legal but it's definitely not been fair.

If one side broke the rules or law to win this then someone needs to be made a huge example of. 

It's only fair if Trump wins I guess.
4 days ago
10/2/12
Zeekman -

More disturbing is the queer who parked out on two separate occasions for that shot.