OtherGround Forums Trump is about to win this!

11/19/20 10:58 PM
10/1/16
Slap Johnson - 
detroitdevon -

I am a huge Trump supporter and conservative. It’s over, he lost. Time to move on. 

Whatever stage acceptance is, I’ve accepted it. I suggest you do the same OP. Getting sick of eating nothing burgers. 

Not so much a nothing burger as it is an Epstein burger. Where everyone knows what happened but generally accept that ultra elites control it all. 

Except in 2016. In 2012 Trump cheated that Romney votes were changed to Obama. Obama won a rigged election. In 2020 Trump claims his votes were changed to Biden. Biden won a rigged election.

You claim the "ultra elites" control it all.

So what happened in 2016? Hillary is ultra elite. The most powerful democrat on the planet. How was 2016 not rigged?

11/19/20 10:58 PM
10/21/09

Mitt Romney is starting to Mitt Romneyhttps://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/1329629701447573504/photo/1

11/19/20 10:59 PM
1/1/01
Briscoe -

I just want it to be fair and legal. Like another OGer said the other day, it may be legal but it's definitely not been fair.

If one side broke the rules or law to win this then someone needs to be made a huge example of. 

What exactly do you think wasn’t fair. Serious question. You believe the Democratic Party have this organized plan to cheat or miscount or make fake ballots?  I’m curious what you think needs to be resolved. States have criteria which causes them to recount and that automatically happened in key states Trump was short in the votes 

11/19/20 11:03 PM
10/1/16
rushinbear - 
Briscoe -

I just want it to be fair and legal. Like another OGer said the other day, it may be legal but it's definitely not been fair.

If one side broke the rules or law to win this then someone needs to be made a huge example of. 

What exactly do you think wasn’t fair. Serious question. You believe the Democratic Party have this organized plan to cheat or miscount or make fake ballots?  I’m curious what you think needs to be resolved. States have criteria which causes them to recount and that automatically happened in key states Trump was short in the votes 

You can't talk sense to the tards. They don't realize that both parties are so heavily invested in winning that it's impossible to rig an election and get away with it.

But they something that let's them sleep at night.
11/19/20 11:04 PM
3/15/06
Zeekman - 

Ha. I have someone nearby that took down his trump signs and put up one 5 foot sign with a silhouette of an AR-15 and the text "come and take them".
11/19/20 11:06 PM
8/16/12
OnCall -
Zeekman - 

Ha. I have someone nearby that took down his trump signs and put up one 5 foot sign with a silhouette of an AR-15 and the text "come and take them".

Lol! My god they are mentally ill

11/19/20 11:07 PM
1/10/13
Zeekman -

Just curious whereabouts you live. That looks like my neighborhood and most of them around the Inland Empirs.

11/19/20 11:10 PM
2/5/06

They aren't going to let him win shit, not in the plans. They didn't cheat for no reason

11/19/20 11:10 PM
1/1/01
Flavorful -
rushinbear - 
Briscoe -

You can't talk sense to the tards. They don't realize that both parties are so heavily invested in winning that it's impossible to rig an election and get away with it.

But they something that let's them sleep at night.

I know these guys and am asking them a question. Maybe it will help if I call them “tards”?

11/20/20 12:24 AM
1/10/06
rushinbear -
Briscoe -

Not only that, but the Republicans would have to be in on it in several states. 

11/20/20 1:09 AM
9/10/10
Nitecrawler -
SideCutter -

The left will cry, the called for unity and beatup supporters, so that was BS, so what does the right do, legal, you know legal littigation, all the left supported stealing an election, all of them, anything to get Trump out, been beaten into our heads for 4 years, now the mother f, is gonna beat it legally, showing just how corrupt the left is, the Right hand of God sometimes needs to real back the left hand, and right now, the left is way out of control. Theft is theft, I know too many leftist, that when they get money, turn right and fight hard to keep it, there is no "communism" when people all of a sudden have 

I’m a fan of Trump, and definitely not looking forward to a Biden presidency, but I can’t see any fathomable way that Trump somehow comes out on top of this one. 

Don’t misunderstand me, I hope you’re right, but screaming foul and proving it are two totally different things. 

Only wayvwould be for trump to literally nuke the dems

11/20/20 1:40 AM
11/1/10
ksacs revenge -
Dirtywhiteboy -

There here

Make up your mind

Lol

11/20/20 1:48 AM
1/1/01
SideCutter - 

The left will cry, the called for unity and beatup supporters, so that was BS, so what does the right do, legal, you know legal littigation, all the left supported stealing an election, all of them, anything to get Trump out, been beaten into our heads for 4 years, now the mother f, is gonna beat it legally, showing just how corrupt the left is, the Right hand of God sometimes needs to real back the left hand, and right now, the left is way out of control. Theft is theft, I know too many leftist, that when they get money, turn right and fight hard to keep it, there is no "communism" when people all of a sudden have 

This sounds like the fever dream ramblings of someone coming down off bad drugs.

Someone needs to be shaking SideCutter, splashing cold water in his face, yelling "wake up! wake up!"

Gonna be a hard day January 20th for the OP and many here. Grab your favorite anti-depressant and buckle up for the next four years.
Edited: 11/20/20 1:57 AM
10/13/12

11/20/20 1:56 AM
5/30/05
rushinbear -
Briscoe -

There is a 3,000 post election day thread here.  The 2nd post in it showed fuckery and interference by blocking certified by the state of PA Republican count watchers being denied access in Philadelphia. This was at 8:30 AM election day morning. There were examples of this all day long. 

Does it mean Trump has for sure info about millions of votes being changed?  Not at all. Could be bullshit. Could be true. We will find that out plays out. Is what I saw enough to overturn an election? No. We will need proof when they are ready to release what they have. Anyone who was active following that therad (all of us frequent posters that post about politics were following it) saw issues thorough the day. They are documented and were first thing in the morning. 

11/20/20 3:47 AM
8/4/08
detroitdevon - 

I am a huge Trump supporter and conservative. It’s over, he lost. Time to move on. 

Whatever stage acceptance is, I’ve accepted it. I suggest you do the same OP. Getting sick of eating nothing burgers. 

#Wrong gif
11/20/20 3:49 AM
8/16/12
TFK_HossPearson -
Zeekman -

More disturbing is the queer who parked out on two separate occasions for that shot. 

I know omg! The precision it must have took to drive up, roll down a window and take a picture must have been absolutely exhausting and time consuming 

11/20/20 6:40 AM
2/5/10
Robert Thomas -
Jaqen H'ghar -

As much as I wish this was true, it's not. Biden will be the next pres. The best we can do is not react the way they did for four years. We aren't the crybabies they are. Accept he is the president, independent of how it was won and move forward.

Bet that also allows things to go back to their normal, no? You take it, you don't do shit about it, you took it like a bitch. "Well it's ok, we can't be like them, naaaaww you guys, we gotta be better, yeah!"

That's where the right has fucked up for years. They rape your ass, and you're like "well, coulda used a bit more lube, but complaining isn't who we are!"

I won't do shit either. I can't leave work,but your outlook is ridiculous. Speak online, do whatever you can If you believe elections weren't fair.

I don't think they were fair. I firmly believe the left cheated but every court in the nation is shooting down his judicial requests. What the fuck am I supposed to do about that? Huh? Tell me. Should I riot in the street? That shit doesn't work. Should I complain on social media where nobody in the world has ever changed anyone else's mind ever? Should I go to war against the government and risk being thrown into prison for the rest of my life? Get fucked. Grow up and live in the adult world. Without proof, he has NOTHING, and that renders my opinion to just that... an opinion. 

11/20/20 6:47 AM
3/3/07
With your first couple of sentences subtracted, you take it like one should. Life goes one, you still have to provide.
11/20/20 6:51 AM
8/18/13

If Trump were to win now, which he won’t, but if he did, the US can not be considered a democratic state anymore.

Which is quite clearly what all you Trump nuthuggers want, which is strange when you hate China so much 

11/20/20 6:52 AM
8/23/03
I'm 100% convinced that China tampered with our election. In fact, I can't wait for the house to flip in 2022 so we can start the impeachment proceedings.

Hey, this is easy! Thanks all you scummy liberals for showing us the way to handle things moving forward. Nope. Don't want to hear another word. It was China.
11/20/20 6:53 AM
3/3/07
This whole situation is VERY bizarre.
I wouldn't call it a result of an enlighten population.
11/20/20 6:57 AM
11/20/13
KBird - I'm 100% convinced that China tampered with our election. In fact, I can't wait for the house to flip in 2022 so we can start the impeachment proceedings.

Hey, this is easy! Thanks all you scummy liberals for showing us the way to handle things moving forward. Nope. Don't want to hear another word. It was China.

Let me guess. You think Trump was impeached because Russia fucks with our elections.

11/20/20 7:00 AM
7/21/10
detroitdevon -

You know all the evidence showing the fraud already? How did you find all that out? Did someone call you and give you some inside info? Sit back and let the courts do their jobs. You can tell who the people are that want things neat, not right. 

11/20/20 7:30 AM
11/1/06
Cotton -
rushinbear -
Briscoe -

There is a 3,000 post election day thread here.  The 2nd post in it showed fuckery and interference by blocking certified by the state of PA Republican count watchers being denied access in Philadelphia. This was at 8:30 AM election day morning. There were examples of this all day long. 

Does it mean Trump has for sure info about millions of votes being changed?  Not at all. Could be bullshit. Could be true. We will find that out plays out. Is what I saw enough to overturn an election? No. We will need proof when they are ready to release what they have. Anyone who was active following that therad (all of us frequent posters that post about politics were following it) saw issues thorough the day. They are documented and were first thing in the morning. 

Didn’t the PA Supreme Court throw this out because Republican poll watchers were actually there?