OtherGround Forums Trump is about to win this!

11/20/20 7:38 AM
6/28/10
Flavorful -
rushinbear - 
Briscoe -

I just want it to be fair and legal. Like another OGer said the other day, it may be legal but it's definitely not been fair.

If one side broke the rules or law to win this then someone needs to be made a huge example of. 

What exactly do you think wasn’t fair. Serious question. You believe the Democratic Party have this organized plan to cheat or miscount or make fake ballots?  I’m curious what you think needs to be resolved. States have criteria which causes them to recount and that automatically happened in key states Trump was short in the votes 

You can't talk sense to the tards. They don't realize that both parties are so heavily invested in winning that it's impossible to rig an election and get away with it.

But they something that let's them sleep at night.

"They don't realize that both parties are so heavily invested in winning that it's impossible to rig an election and get away with it."

LMFAO. Muhh Russia. I seriously can't tell if this dude is trolling or not anymore.

11/20/20 7:46 AM
8/23/03
ksacs revenge - 
KBird - I'm 100% convinced that China tampered with our election. In fact, I can't wait for the house to flip in 2022 so we can start the impeachment proceedings.

Hey, this is easy! Thanks all you scummy liberals for showing us the way to handle things moving forward. Nope. Don't want to hear another word. It was China.

Let me guess. You think Trump was impeached because Russia fucks with our elections.

You have an active imagination. What does Russia have to do with this? No, it's obvious that CHINA has been behind this election fraud this whole time.

It's the only explanation.
11/20/20 8:06 AM
7/12/15

The most powerful man in the world with nearly unlimited resources can’t produce a shred of evidence of election fraud in a court of law.  This man on a daily basis lies, exaggerates, and makes hyperbolic statements about anything and everything, and he has behaved that way in the public eye his entire life.  And there are still people that believe anything this man says without question.  

Shame on those people, damned fools.  

11/20/20 8:26 AM
8/1/07
As much as I would have preferred that Trump win, its over and now the right is dangerously close to looking as foolish as the left have for the last four years.

11/20/20 9:32 AM
11/11/11

^ Ed gets it.

"the right is dangerously close to looking as foolish as the left" ... uh, close? Trump & Rudy passed that line a long, long time ago. They're at that point in the infamous Bret Hart - Vince McMahon match where Bret had just smashed a beaten, out cold Vince with a chair for the 15th time ... It was so gratuitously sad you actually started to feel bad for Vince.

11/20/20 9:33 AM
11/11/11

Edited: 11/20/20 9:40 AM
1/1/01

Would it be called election fuckery when a president calls officials to see how they are doing and then the next day same official wants to change their certification vote?  And again the President is flying in Republican officials to theWhite  House and from the same state and just three days prior to the official state certification.  Why is this not recognized as fraud or cheating?  Now we shall see how Michigan’s official certification plays out on Monday. And FYI all counties have certified their results and Biden was the winner 

11/20/20 9:43 AM
1/1/01

And the above information was not obtained from one of the millions and million of Twitter users or some person that knows how to draw plots or claims to be a statistician thus anything not a straight line is cheating

11/20/20 10:07 AM
6/8/08
KBird - I'm 100% convinced that China tampered with our election. In fact, I can't wait for the house to flip in 2022 so we can start the impeachment proceedings.

Hey, this is easy! Thanks all you scummy liberals for showing us the way to handle things moving forward. Nope. Don't want to hear another word. It was China.

11/20/20 10:31 AM
1/16/19

Presidential Election is mostly meaningless.

Local elections are the most important. 

11/20/20 3:23 PM
8/16/12

11/20/20 7:46 PM
10/2/12
Zeekman -
TFK_HossPearson -
Zeekman -

More disturbing is the queer who parked out on two separate occasions for that shot. 

I know omg! The precision it must have took to drive up, roll down a window and take a picture must have been absolutely exhausting and time consuming 

That was my point, yes. Rent free. 

11/20/20 11:01 PM
10/1/16
TFK_HossPearson - 
Zeekman -
TFK_HossPearson -
Zeekman -

More disturbing is the queer who parked out on two separate occasions for that shot. 

I know omg! The precision it must have took to drive up, roll down a window and take a picture must have been absolutely exhausting and time consuming 

That was my point, yes. Rent free. 

Or he might live across the street.

11/20/20 11:45 PM
1/1/01
kevsh -

Delusional and pathetic.  Anyone who believes this emotional Trump-won Karen attorney is grade-A stupid.

11/21/20 9:34 PM
8/9/05
Zeekman - 

colby's gonna do the same with his tramp stamp
11/22/20 12:45 AM
8/20/15
AnotherFailedTest -

Presidential Election is mostly meaningless.

Local elections are the most important. 

Youre very wrong.