OtherGround Forums Trump just became a legend.

15 days ago
3/28/02
Matrix -
yabadaba -
Matrix -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Matrix -

Edit

Someone posted the rocky photo, and I responded with a funny meme. The only butthurt/emo here is you, young lady. Lighten up Sally. You don't have to be a "hardcore liberal" to make fun of Trump. 

Hahaha nice edit fag. 

Oh you are though. I’m glad you saw it bc it was true 100%. TDS BITCH.. That’s you fuckboy. Liberal to your core. You lost the plot a long time ago.

The meme he posted was funny. Don't be such a crybaby.

The reason I respond is bc he claims to be a well thought out, reasoning and overall middle of the line walking libertarian lol. That he is not.

Dont get triggered so easily

That is very beta

15 days ago
7/15/11
EazyG -
Matrix -
yabadaba -
Matrix -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Matrix -

Edit

Someone posted the rocky photo, and I responded with a funny meme. The only butthurt/emo here is you, young lady. Lighten up Sally. You don't have to be a "hardcore liberal" to make fun of Trump. 

Hahaha nice edit fag. 

Oh you are though. I’m glad you saw it bc it was true 100%. TDS BITCH.. That’s you fuckboy. Liberal to your core. You lost the plot a long time ago.

The reason I respond is bc he claims to be a well thought out, reasoning and overall middle of the line walking libertarian lol. That he is not.

Dont get triggered so easily

That is very beta

Coming from your bitchass? I’m okay snowflake.

15 days ago
5/14/10
Thanks Obama! Honestly, this was brought to the World Trade Organization by the Obama administration. It's taken three years for them to work it out. Sad but true!

Flame away if it makes you feel better, or look into it for yourself. Either way, I know I'm a loser/fag/idiot/whatever for mentioning it so go ahead and let me have it. My body is ready.
15 days ago
6/3/03
Adrian Street - China just announced they would allow rice imports from the U.S. for the first time in their history.

Read that again.

Trump just sold rice to CHINA.

What a fucking legend.

15 days ago
8/29/09
HULC -

I'm wondering if some rich American corporation will take a hit on selling cheap rice to undercut the local Chinese producers and corner the market, purely for potential profits once they gain market dominance and raise prices. Would be a hell of a way to introduce sheltered Chinese Communists to cut throat western capitalism.

So just how many dicks can you fit in your mouth at a time?

15 days ago
8/1/13

MAGA

15 days ago
9/13/08
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

The pic on the right is almost as fake as the pic on the left. 

He’s fat, but that pic is a clear photoshop

15 days ago
2/22/09
Bad Monkey -
HULC -

I'm wondering if some rich American corporation will take a hit on selling cheap rice to undercut the local Chinese producers and corner the market, purely for potential profits once they gain market dominance and raise prices. Would be a hell of a way to introduce sheltered Chinese Communists to cut throat western capitalism.

Did Bad Monkey just challenge the HULC? Who will win this epic showdown?

15 days ago
3/6/07

All impeached presidents will be “legends”. 

him being the first to go to prison will be quite a history lesson in years to come. 

15 days ago
6/28/10

Now he's going to prison?

HaHaHaHaHahAHA

15 days ago
4/27/15
jkd4200 -

him being the first to go to prison will be quite a history lesson in years to come. 

15 days ago
12/29/09
Black Dougie - 
jkd4200 -

lol

15 days ago
3/18/02
jkd4200 - 

I picture actual tears in your eyes as you typed that

15 days ago
10/31/13

15 days ago
5/13/11
Matrix -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Matrix -

Edit

Hahaha nice edit fag. 

Hahah yeah, after deleting it like a little bitch, because you realized I was simply responding with a meme for humor sake, you have to double down because your fragile ego needs attention. 

"I'm glad you saw it!"

Yeah then why edit it like a little fag? 

Lighten up woman. 

Edited: 15 days ago
5/13/11
Matrix -
yabadaba -
Matrix -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Matrix -

Edit

Hahaha nice edit fag. 

I responded to a photo, with a meme, as a joke. It was funny and even a Trump supporter was grown up enough to say as much. I'm guessing you missed the first post of just the rocky photo I was responding to. 

There is no debate. I wasn't making any arguments about political stances. You just reeeeeee'd out like a woman because I posted a meme. Then realized your post was idiotic and edited it. 

Sad!

15 days ago
5/13/11
Billco -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

The pic on the right is almost as fake as the pic on the left. 

He’s fat, but that pic is a clear photoshop

That's the point. 

15 days ago
5/13/11

I see no one wants to talk about how the OP is a #fakenews troll from Bob Ross though. 

14 days ago
1/1/01
Bad Monkey -
HULC -

Don't flirt with me. If you want to suck a cock go suck your mum's.

14 days ago
5/25/06
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Shame on you. The second pic is an obvious photoshop. 

14 days ago
8/1/13
Black Dougie -
jkd4200 -

LOL

13 days ago
3/6/06

When you need to use this sort of lie by omission to prop up your master, its time for a new master.

13 days ago
3/6/06
jkd4200 -

he is unlikely to live long enough to go to prison.

13 days ago
6/30/07
Pura Vida -
jkd4200 -

he is unlikely to live long enough to go to prison.

Say hi to the secret service

13 days ago
11/21/15

This is old news.  It was announced in december of last year.