OtherGround Forums Trump just became a legend.

9 days ago
8/19/19
China just announced they would allow rice imports from the U.S. for the first time in their history.

Read that again.

Trump just sold rice to CHINA.

What a fucking legend.
9 days ago
11/18/15

hahahahaha

next, freezers to eskimos

9 days ago
5/24/17

9 days ago
1/1/01
This topic + these posts + a little (but not a lot) of Wiggy drinking = LOTS of "hahahhahahaha FUCK YOU haters!" laughs
9 days ago
5/13/11

9 days ago
10/25/09
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Lol, I like Trump but I also love a good meme (maybe there's a correlation).

But either way, VU.

9 days ago
6/30/07

Legen....wait for it....DARY!

9 days ago
8/23/11
Adrian Street - China just announced they would allow rice imports from the U.S. for the first time in their history.

Read that again.

What a fucking legend.

I’m guessing they won’t be tariffs on the rice. 

So what about the rest of the tariffs? 

on or off 

9 days ago
5/13/11
androb -
Adrian Street - China just announced they would allow rice imports from the U.S. for the first time in their history.

Read that again.

What a fucking legend.

on or off 

Do some googling. 

All I can find is that a private company in china bought some rice from a company in Cali for the 1st time ever....back in July. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-china-rice-idUSKCN1TY2YL

The actual announcement that China would allow rice imports from the US seems to be from back in Dec of 2018. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-usa-trade-rice-idUSKCN1OR0LB

OP might be trolling (new account, no source). 

9 days ago
8/23/11
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
androb -

Read that again.

What a fucking legend.

on or off 

Do some googling. 

All I can find is that a private company in china bought some rice from a company in Cali for the 1st time ever....back in July. 

The actual announcement that China would allow rice imports from the US seems to be from back in Dec of 2018. 

OP is bob Ross aka traven BJJ

im not in full on research mode today... figured I would have heard if something happened on China and trade. 

Wasn’t expecting anything over the long weekend but nothing surprises me anymore. Especially when articles of impeachment may come next week 

9 days ago
6/27/05

9 days ago
1/1/01

Wow, interesting

9 days ago
2/22/09

It was not immediately clear how much rice China, which sources rice imports from within Asia, might seek to buy from the United States...

U.S. rice futures had little reaction to the announcement, declining by 7 cents to $10.06 per cwt...

Officials at a government-affiliated think tank in Beijing said the price of U.S. rice was not competitive, compared with imports from South Asia, and said the move to formally permit imports from the United States should be interpreted as a goodwill gesture.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-usa-trade-rice/china-allows-first-ever-us-rice-imports-in-goodwill-gesture-ahead-of-trade-talks-idUSKCN1OR0LB

9 days ago
1/1/01

I'm wondering if some rich American corporation will take a hit on selling cheap rice to undercut the local Chinese producers and corner the market, purely for potential profits once they gain market dominance and raise prices. Would be a hell of a way to introduce sheltered Chinese Communists to cut throat western capitalism.

Edited: 9 days ago
7/15/11

Edit

Edited: 9 days ago
5/13/11
Matrix -

Edit

Someone posted the rocky photo, and I responded with a funny meme. The only butthurt/emo here is you, young lady. Lighten up Sally. You don't have to be a "hardcore liberal" to make fun of Trump. 

Hahaha nice edit fag. 

9 days ago
2/22/09
HULC -

I'm wondering if some rich American corporation will take a hit on selling cheap rice to undercut the local Chinese producers and corner the market, purely for potential profits once they gain market dominance and raise prices. Would be a hell of a way to introduce sheltered Chinese Communists to cut throat western capitalism.

Anybody who is that dumb would have lost all their money long ago.

9 days ago
5/13/11
androb -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
androb -

Read that again.

What a fucking legend.

on or off 

Do some googling. 

im not in full on research mode today... figured I would have heard if something happened on China and trade. 

Wasn’t expecting anything over the long weekend but nothing surprises me anymore. Especially when articles of impeachment may come next week 

Ahhh gotcha. So it is a troll poster. 

Yeah this is #fakenews. 

9 days ago
5/13/11
yabadaba -

It was not immediately clear how much rice China, which sources rice imports from within Asia, might seek to buy from the United States...

U.S. rice futures had little reaction to the announcement, declining by 7 cents to $10.06 per cwt...

Officials at a government-affiliated think tank in Beijing said the price of U.S. rice was not competitive, compared with imports from South Asia, and said the move to formally permit imports from the United States should be interpreted as a goodwill gesture.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-usa-trade-rice/china-allows-first-ever-us-rice-imports-in-goodwill-gesture-ahead-of-trade-talks-idUSKCN1OR0LB

That's the Dec 2018 article I sourced a few posts up. 

9 days ago
11/18/15
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
androb -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
androb -

Read that again.

What a fucking legend.

on or off 

Do some googling. 

Ahhh gotcha. So it is a troll poster. 

Yeah this is #fakenews. 

takes one to know one

9 days ago
7/15/11
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Matrix -

Edit

Someone posted the rocky photo, and I responded with a funny meme. The only butthurt/emo here is you, young lady. Lighten up Sally. You don't have to be a "hardcore liberal" to make fun of Trump. 

Hahaha nice edit fag. 

Oh you are though. I’m glad you saw it bc it was true 100%. TDS BITCH.. That’s you fuckboy. Liberal to your core. You lost the plot a long time ago.

9 days ago
3/15/06
yabadaba -
HULC -

Anybody who is that dumb would have lost all their money long ago.

Yeah, the business is there to make money, China is there to maintain power and they would subsidize the market for as long as it took.

9 days ago
3/18/02

trump is mean on twitter so this is bad 

orange man bad 

9 days ago
2/22/09
Matrix -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Matrix -

Edit

Hahaha nice edit fag. 

Oh you are though. I’m glad you saw it bc it was true 100%. TDS BITCH.. That’s you fuckboy. Liberal to your core. You lost the plot a long time ago.

The meme he posted was funny. Don't be such a crybaby.

9 days ago
7/15/11
yabadaba -
Matrix -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Matrix -

Edit

Hahaha nice edit fag. 

The meme he posted was funny. Don't be such a crybaby.

The reason I respond is bc he claims to be a well thought out, reasoning and overall middle of the line walking libertarian lol. That he is not.