OtherGround Forums Trump orders private biz how to conduct biz

27 days ago
10/1/16
Spunkchops - 

Google and Twitter shouldn't rig their engines then, you share blue cock suckr.

This can be fixed immediately.

"I hereby order Google and Twitter to not rig their engines".

-Trump
27 days ago
5/13/11
bakobell -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
CuddleBug -
bakobell - 

Is this the shariablue the sky is falling thread of the day?

It is absolutely part of their "push that there is a recession coming" agenda.

From the same party that ignored the warning signs last time. Way to learn from your mistakes guys. You'll show em this time around! 

Tell me more about the subprime loans mandated by the dems

There's a good little sheep. Deflect!!!

27 days ago
1/1/01
Slowshot -

The real thing that's a crying shame is that no one until now has thought to put together a Trans-Pacific trading block that could be used to block China's regional hegemony and put economic pressure on them, while at the same time mitigating China's retaliatory ability.

Such a thing could be used to influence China to be a good actor and not hobble our own economy.

I wonder why we haven't done that?

Ha!

27 days ago
2/16/05

27 days ago
1/1/01
SalaciousCrumb - 

More bootleg Trump branded apparel, obviously.
27 days ago
12/29/18
Sebastiaan -
Bret Kavanaugh -

The Chinese government has a policy that pushes fentany into America to destabilize our country.

China has the longest track record for stealing intellectual property from the US and other western nations.

China has hegemonic ambitions that were allowed to flourish during Obama’s tenure, resulting in chinas incursion into the pacific, creation of a blue water navy which is strikingly similar to imperial Japan before WWII.

china is the the primary reason there is mass poaching in africa

China is fighting to become the only world super power

China believes America is enslaved to cheap Chinese products.

Fuck them, and thank goodness we have a leader that recognizes this and is actually taking action.

This may hurt the stock market in the short term, but in 20, 30, 50 years we will look back and breath a sigh of relief.

fucking hate that country. Studied college there and worked there afterwards. Worst fucking place on earth 

How is this hurting in godsname going to fix the issues you mentioned (most of them true btw), tarrifs are only hurting the common people nothing more. Your leader is making this an ego issue, he is out of control.

Well, for one, China’s largest export market is the United States. 

If US companies move all their manufacturing out of China, the fragile Chinese economy will collapse. Their economy is already on the brink, hence all the wealthy Chinese moving all of their assets out of China over the past six years. So much so, that the Chinese government recently prohibited any more transfer of wealth out of China. 

Its political posturing on trumps part to get the Chinese to yield in regards to American security interests. Those security interests are both economic and in the realm of counter intelligence. Companies like Huawei are inextricable from the Chinese military arm. 

Theres a reason google decided not to allow any android apps to work on huawei phones and it wasn’t because google supports Trump. 

China has an inherent belief in itself that it is the center of the universe, it can easily be seen in the way you write the hanzi for the word China, seen in pic I’m posting below....they think they are the center of everything and it’s in everyone’s interest to make sure they do not supercede the United States 

27 days ago
12/29/18

27 days ago
12/29/18

I mention Huawei because it’s the Chinese government’s sphere of control on companies like that, that is holding up the trade negotiations and spawning this tariff war. One of the major sticking points that is a nonstarter to both sides 

27 days ago
1/1/01
Slowshot - Dude, he's fucking retarded. It's not news. Let it go.

I tend to think in this case it's not stupidity, ignorance, insanity, etc.

These bizarre "Glorious Leader" tweets are conscious performances for Trump's rube base. The kind of people who buy Jon McNaughton prints of Trump, that goofy old fatass, as a muscle-bound hero weeping over the American flag.

These people don't know how government works, and they don't pay much attention to details. They don't understand details even when they see them.

But they love watching Trump play-act the fantasy dictator they would love to have.

So much of Trump's ridiculousness falls into this category, I think.

He doesn't give a fuck if everyone else thinks he sounds like a lunatic. The MAGA Hats eat this cartoony shit up, and he knows it.
27 days ago
11/20/13
Scythrop -
Slowshot - Dude, he's fucking retarded. It's not news. Let it go.

I tend to think in this case it's not stupidity, ignorance, insanity, etc.

These bizarre "Glorious Leader" tweets are conscious performances for Trump's rube base. The kind of people who buy Jon McNaughton prints of Trump, that goofy old fatass, as a muscle-bound hero weeping over the American flag.

These people don't know how government works, and they don't pay much attention to details. They don't understand details even when they see them.

But they love watching Trump play-act the fantasy dictator they would love to have.

So much of Trump's ridiculousness falls into this category, I think.

He doesn't give a fuck if everyone else thinks he sounds like a lunatic. The MAGA Hats eat this cartoony shit up, and he knows it.

This seems likely. Putting on a performance is the only he knows, and it's what has gotten him this far.

27 days ago
10/2/12
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
bakobell -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
CuddleBug -
bakobell - 

From the same party that ignored the warning signs last time. Way to learn from your mistakes guys. You'll show em this time around! 

Not deflecting. Subprime loans were the main cause of that bullshit. 

27 days ago
2/13/12

To those fearing an economic collapse. What exactly will cause this so-called impending recession? Seriously, there needs to be an underlying cause not just a call for it from the losing team. What are we not seeing that you are? 

27 days ago
2/25/06

27 days ago
1/1/01
octo_dad -

To those fearing an economic collapse. What exactly will cause this so-called impending recession? Seriously, there needs to be an underlying cause not just a call for it from the losing team. What are we not seeing that you are? 

I think the words you are looking for are Trade War.

27 days ago
10/14/02
gee i guess to some of you
some stock market issues
are more important then them sending over poison
that kills so many people

get your head out ben shapiros ass lol

the poison must be stopped from coming in
period
27 days ago
5/24/17
octo_dad -

Orange man bad .

27 days ago
1/1/01

Ivanka does a lot of business in China too. Will she obey her dad’s orders?

https://www.apnews.com/2ffd383b26d24597aa4aefbf4e5def48

27 days ago
3/3/18
octo_dad - 

You think it's only Democrat economists who see a recession coming?

lol

Your questions make clear that you can't be bothered to read or listen to the news, no doubt because "lol MSM lol fake news". And then you wonder why you have no idea what's going on. I guess Zero Hedge and Breitbart and Gateway Pundit don't have too many economists on staff for soberly analytical articles about the economy?

27 days ago
3/15/06
Ill Portents - 
octo_dad - 

lol

Your questions make clear that you can't be bothered to read or listen to the news, no doubt because "lol MSM lol fake news". And then you wonder why you have no idea what's going on. I guess Zero Hedge and Breitbart and Gateway Pundit don't have too many economists on staff for soberly analytical articles about the economy?

Soberly analytical articles? I've seen some that proclaim in a panic that 1 out of 3 economists believe a recession will happen by 2021. Of course, a non fake news version would make the headline "2 out of 3 economists do not see a recession coming".
27 days ago
5/13/11
bakobell -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
bakobell -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
CuddleBug -
bakobell - 

Not deflecting. Subprime loans were the main cause of that bullshit. 

Yet my post wasn't about what people think were the root cause, rather how all the warning signs were ignored. So you are in fact deflecting. 

27 days ago
3/3/18
CuddleBug -
Ill Portents - 
octo_dad - 

lol

Soberly analytical articles? I've seen some that proclaim in a panic that 1 out of 3 economists believe a recession will happen by 2021. Of course, a non fake news version would make the headline "2 out of 3 economists do not see a recession coming".

You think one of those is true and one is fake?

Says a lot about you. 

27 days ago
7/7/10

China has been allowed to steal IP for YEARS 

If you don’t think fucking with China is the only way to produce results you are a cuck. 

I much rather pay more items and have it come from the US than cheap shit from China. 

Although i will admit I bought a huawei computer because it’s fucking dope and spec wise was better than a MacBook 

27 days ago
9/27/07
Ill Portents -
CuddleBug -
Ill Portents - 
octo_dad - 

lol

You think one of those is true and one is fake?

Says a lot about you. 

Don't worry, your parents basement will probably still be safe during an economic collapse. If not, I'm sure you qualify for HUD.

Hope this helps.

27 days ago
2/2/12
JimmersonzGlove - Why is Trump having a trade war to protect IP of coastal elites?

This is the United States of America you Fucking loser. If you don't like the country get the fuck out. I live in Idaho with a whole lot of Conservatives and even we understand that. 

27 days ago
2/3/17

hmmm the government "ordering" private businesses to conduct business on the government's terms... can't think of what thats called, anyone?