OtherGround Forums Trump promotes himself as King of Israel and Jesus

8/21/19 1:16 PM
10/30/14
Stea1th -

We have the best president

Well the country is ready for a civil war, retards are shooting up crowds of Americans daily as we possibly face a recession...

but sure. 

MAGA. 

8/21/19 1:20 PM
2/24/07
Rear Naked Bloke - 
Stea1th -

Well the country is ready for a civil war, retards are shooting up crowds of Americans daily as we possibly face a recession...

but sure. 

MAGA. 

And if you blame the president for that you are fn retarded
8/21/19 1:23 PM
3/18/02
banco - 
RdotC - He's really getting up there with Kim Jong-il with the ridiculous claims.

Difference is kim jong-il knew they were rediculous. 

you two should get a nice table for two in a cozy corner

8/21/19 1:23 PM
6/27/05
banco -
FrontBroRian -
camicom - 

The triggered are plentiful in this thread...love it!

It is something to see. For every one of them I can picture the gender fluid whacko crying and screaming NOOOOOOOOO!!!! to the sky on election night.

Owning the libs by electing and cheering on a mentally ill president. 

Can you admit that you would be playing the same game if Hillary was potus?  If you can’t then you’re not being serious....

8/21/19 1:32 PM
11/28/08
Stu Cazzo -
banco -
FrontBroRian -
camicom - 

It is something to see. For every one of them I can picture the gender fluid whacko crying and screaming NOOOOOOOOO!!!! to the sky on election night.

Can you admit that you would be playing the same game if Hillary was potus?  If you can’t then you’re not being serious....

I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't be cheering along if Hilary Clinton was annointed the messiah by an evangelical pastor while both attacking the American Jewish community for the second time within a few days, and simultaneously grafting Christian theology onto Israeli Jews.

I don't think many would.

This isn't normal.

8/21/19 1:35 PM
7/26/12

Never go full Wayne. 

3/23/07
Stu Cazzo - 
banco -
FrontBroRian -
camicom - 

This the Trump cult excuse now?

"You'd do the same if it was Hillary!"?

No, retard. No one would be doing any of this. This conversation wouldn't be happening because she doesn't have a personality disorder and brain damage like Trump. She's a boring politician and a lawyer, not a declining 1980s conman with a child's understanding of the world.
7/26/07
Looney Tunes
8/21/19 1:38 PM
3/15/06

Trump also just called himself the chosen one to reporters. That has to really bother people, partly because he said it, but mostly because he is indeed the chosen one. It's been prophesized.

8/21/19 1:40 PM
10/30/14
FrontBroRian -
Rear Naked Bloke - 
Stea1th -

but sure. 

MAGA. 

Well call me a retard. 

There’s never been a more polarizing president so no surprise we all hate each other. 

Trump is too scared of the NRA (his base) to challenge any gun laws, meanwhile what’s the solution? Try something my dude. It ain’t going to fix itself. 

And yes, if we get a recession, I absolutely blame Trump. When the economy was getting better at the beginning of his presidency, he took credit so anything after that you have to own too. 

#no_fuckYOURfeelings

8/21/19 1:41 PM
6/7/08

Atta boy, Trump!

8/21/19 1:42 PM
2/16/05
FrontBroRian -
Rear Naked Bloke - 
Stea1th -

but sure. 

MAGA. 

Trump blamed Bush for 9/11 because it happened on his watch. 

8/21/19 1:45 PM
1/14/07
SalaciousCrumb - 
FrontBroRian -
Rear Naked Bloke - 
Stea1th -

but sure. 

MAGA. 

Trump blamed Bush for 9/11 because it happened on his watch. 

Trump also claims he would have prevented 9/11 because he's hard on immigration.
8/21/19 1:48 PM
5/24/17

When trump quotes someone's else about him your God damn sure the left triggers .it's pretty funny 

8/21/19 1:50 PM
5/10/08
gabemadrid - 

He’s the messiah?

Ha!  It looks like it... For the Trumptards... Trump appears to be the Messiah.

8/21/19 1:58 PM
2/24/07
Rear Naked Bloke - 
FrontBroRian -
Rear Naked Bloke - 
Stea1th -

but sure. 

MAGA. 

Well call me a retard. 

There’s never been a more polarizing president so no surprise we all hate each other. 

Trump is too scared of the NRA (his base) to challenge any gun laws, meanwhile what’s the solution? Try something my dude. It ain’t going to fix itself. 

And yes, if we get a recession, I absolutely blame Trump. When the economy was getting better at the beginning of his presidency, he took credit so anything after that you have to own too. 

#no_fuckYOURfeelings

If you blame trump for mass shootings yes you are a fuckin retard. They started long before trump and will continue long after him. Murders are down significantly in the past several decades. CNN doesn’t tell you that though so I’m sure you’re unaware.

If you blame him for a possible civil war, yes you are a retard when it’s the media and certain black activists creating this huge racial divide.

So basically you have a hypothetical recession left.

Nice work
8/21/19 2:05 PM
9/10/07
FrontBroRian - 
dabigchet - 
FrontBroRian - 
dabigchet - 
RdotC - He's really getting up there with Kim Jong-il with the ridiculous claims.

careful! obviously the patriotic, american thing to do is not talk about it.

or perhaps, laugh and say "atta boy, trump!"

those are the only two acceptable responses, imo.

The alternative would be tantruming and whining for 5-9 straight years about everything he says or does

can we not simply just talk about this particular statement by the president of the united states?

why isn't that an option?

Sure...what has your panties tied up over this? He didn’t write the message. He quoted someone else and thanked him. The guy is saying he is going positive things for the Jewish community, and Trump thanked him for the kind words.

How does that bother you?

how intellectually lazy is the "he didn't write the message" nonsense, lol. he is the president of the united states. they is a metric fuckton of shit said about him every day, like all presidents. out of everything that is said about him, he chooses this statement to forward on to the world:

Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. "President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....
....like he's the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don't know him or like him. They don't even know what they're doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that's OK, if he keeps doing what he's doing, he's good for.....
.....all Jews, Blacks, Gays, everyone. And importantly, he's good for everyone in America who wants a job." Wow!
8/21/19 2:11 PM
10/1/16
lionsoul - 
gabemadrid - 

He’s the messiah?

They would love nothing more than to drink holy milk from Trump's heavenly appendage.
8/21/19 2:14 PM
10/1/16
dabigchet - 
FrontBroRian - 
dabigchet - 
FrontBroRian - 
dabigchet - 
RdotC - He's really getting up there with Kim Jong-il with the ridiculous claims.

careful! obviously the patriotic, american thing to do is not talk about it.

or perhaps, laugh and say "atta boy, trump!"

those are the only two acceptable responses, imo.

The alternative would be tantruming and whining for 5-9 straight years about everything he says or does

can we not simply just talk about this particular statement by the president of the united states?

why isn't that an option?

Sure...what has your panties tied up over this? He didn’t write the message. He quoted someone else and thanked him. The guy is saying he is going positive things for the Jewish community, and Trump thanked him for the kind words.

How does that bother you?

how intellectually lazy is the "he didn't write the message" nonsense, lol. he is the president of the united states. they is a metric fuckton of shit said about him every day, like all presidents. out of everything that is said about him, he chooses this statement to forward on to the world:

Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. "President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....
....like he's the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don't know him or like him. They don't even know what they're doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that's OK, if he keeps doing what he's doing, he's good for.....
.....all Jews, Blacks, Gays, everyone. And importantly, he's good for everyone in America who wants a job." Wow!

Dude, you're addressing Trumptards. These guys MAGA'd long and loud when Trump said he would hold Saudi Arabia accountable for 9/11.

Now they MAGA because he DIDN'T hold them accountable.

Do you really think logic will produce anything than more unhinged cries of MAGA?
8/21/19 2:21 PM
10/30/14
FrontBroRian -
Rear Naked Bloke - 
FrontBroRian -
Rear Naked Bloke - 
Stea1th -

but sure. 

MAGA. 

Well call me a retard. 

#no_fuckYOURfeelings

If you blame trump for mass shootings yes you are a fuckin retard. They started long before trump and will continue long after him. Murders are down significantly in the past several decades. CNN doesn’t tell you that though so I’m sure you’re unaware.

If you blame him for a possible civil war, yes you are a retard when it’s the media and certain black activists creating this huge racial divide.

So basically you have a hypothetical recession left.

Nice work

Lol, terrible logic, truly. 

Im not talking about murders Fox News, and you know it. If you haven’t notice a rise in mass shootings from extremists on both sides then you live under a rock. Again, what is being done about it. (I’ll bet you won’t answer that)

I don’t care if the divide is the fault of your fat faced mama. What is Trump doing about it except fanning the flames? (You also won’t answer that)

If we do get a recession, you can’t blame anyone but Trump. Would you vote against Trump if that happened? (You won’t answer..... you get the point... well, you probably don’t)

8/21/19 2:27 PM
5/10/08
Flavorful - 
lionsoul - 
gabemadrid - 

He’s the messiah?

They would love nothing more than to drink holy milk from Trump's heavenly appendage.

And would love nothing more than to "cup the balls" in the process.

Really... so many of them are basically "Fluffers"

8/21/19 2:28 PM
9/10/07
i mean, for fucks sake, there have been 2 synogogue shootings during his presidency already, and he tweets that american jews "don't know what they are doing or saying anymore"?

can we at least agree that is extremely poor judgment?
8/21/19 2:39 PM
1/9/19
TheRoguewrestler - LOL. Funny to watch Liberals snatching at straws. Its come to this lol.

funny to watch the Trumpkins starting to get worried their days are numbered until the return of the Liberal Boogyman

8/21/19 3:08 PM
12/17/06

He's not a very good Nazi, that I can tell you.

8/21/19 3:09 PM
12/29/09

Good. Whatever pisses you faggots off, is fine with me.