OtherGround Forums Trump rallies a bunch of empty seats. MAGA

7 days ago
2/16/05

Edited: 7 days ago
7/24/09
I think there might be a bunch of empty seats in your brain.
7 days ago
3/15/06
LOL
7 days ago
8/10/05
Dr Martin Van Nostrand - I think there might be a bunch of empty seats in your brain.

Could be worse, such as every seat being taken by retards...
7 days ago
10/15/13

Image result for trump rally louisiana

7 days ago
12/29/09

Lol ok OP.

7 days ago
5/10/08

Fake News.

This is bullshit... dude fills out 40,000 seat stadiums on the regular.

7 days ago
8/1/13

LOL. Did you even bother to watch the video OP?

Alternate reality maybe?

https://thehill.com/media/364124-washington-post-reporter-apologizes-for-tweet-on-crowd-size-at-trump-rally

Washington Post reporter apologizes for tweet on crowd size at Trump rally

Member this

7 days ago
12/4/08

OP is such a stupid asshole

7 days ago
8/1/13
Al Cappucino -

LOL

7 days ago
10/15/13
The Leg Collector -

OP is such a stupid asshole

As is the WAPO. Daily they show how full of shit they are.

7 days ago
1/25/04

Good stuff, OP. NEVER STOP

2/16/05
camicom -

Alternate reality maybe?

https://thehill.com/media/364124-washington-post-reporter-apologizes-for-tweet-on-crowd-size-at-trump-rally

Member this

.@DaveWeigel @WashingtonPost put out a phony photo of an empty arena hours before I arrived @ the venue, w/ thousands of people outside, on their way in. Real photos now shown as I spoke. Packed house, many people unable to get in. Demand apology & retraction from FAKE NEWS WaPo! pic.twitter.com/XAblFGh1ob

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 9, 2017

Lol. Did you watch it? He’s giving a speech during the video showing all the empty seats. 

Lol at countering with an official Trump tweet. Why would you trust a Tweet from a guy who wears Pampers?

7 days ago
1/2/15

Lol another Jimmy in the making 

7 days ago
2/16/05
Ministry of Truth -
Dr Martin Van Nostrand - I think there might be a bunch of empty seats in your brain.

Could be worse, such as every seat being taken by retards...

Actually....

7 days ago
5/10/08
camicom - 

Alternate reality maybe?

Member this

Why are you posting a tweet from 2017?

7 days ago
8/1/13
lionsoul -
camicom - 

Alternate reality maybe?

Member this

Huh? I'm comparing the situations, and the depths the MSM and leftists will go to debase themselves.

7 days ago
1/1/01

I see like 12 empty seats in that video, all in one section in the front. Probably cops for Trump who had to go back to work. 

OP you are a deranged simpleton, Trump broke you. Seek counseling or something. 

7 days ago
10/15/13
SalaciousCrumb -
camicom -

Alternate reality maybe?

Member this

.@DaveWeigel @WashingtonPost put out a phony photo of an empty arena hours before I arrived @ the venue, w/ thousands of people outside, on their way in. Real photos now shown as I spoke. Packed house, many people unable to get in. Demand apology & retraction from FAKE NEWS WaPo! pic.twitter.com/XAblFGh1ob

Lol. Did you watch it? He’s giving a speech during the video showing all the empty seats. 

Lol at countering with an official Trump tweet. Why would you trust a Tweet from a guy who wears Pampers?

The crowd started gathering Tuesday afternoon and by Wednesday morning, more than a thousand people were waiting outside the Monroe Civic Center to welcome President Donald Trump to a rally supporting Republican gubernatorial nominee Eddie Rispone.

Around 4 p.m., the audience was being admitted in batches ahead of the 7 p.m. rally.

More than 40,000 people requested tickets for the event, and the Monroe Civic Center can hold between 7,500 and 10,000 people. A large screen will broadcast the rally to the crowd outside that can't fit in the venue.

5/1/16

When I was watching last night I  noticed a guy in the middle of a group with his feet up on the empty chair in front of him . Started looking and think I saw a few more . But he just had a packed rally next door in Mississippi just a few days ago . Damn , there are only so many people down there to begin with . Democrats haven't even come close once in a rally .

7 days ago
1/1/01

Oh look.....Yet another thread making himself look like a fool.   Man it must suck being such a faggot, lol

7 days ago
1/1/01
Fast Pitch -

I see like 12 empty seats in that video, all in one section in the front. Probably cops for Trump who had to go back to work. 

OP you are a deranged simpleton, Trump broke you. Seek counseling or something. 

Sorry, that was mean. OP I’m sorry I called you a simpleton. But you are deranged (TDS) and need to find something else to occupy your time. 

7 days ago
5/10/08
camicom - 
lionsoul -
camicom - 

Alternate reality maybe?

Member this

Huh? I'm comparing the situations, and the depths the MSM and leftists will go to debase themselves.

Got it...

7 days ago
8/1/13

All of OP's threads

2/16/05
lionsoul -
camicom - 
lionsoul -
camicom - 

Alternate reality maybe?

Member this

Got it...

He didn’t even watch the video. He was obviously deflecting knowing the Trumptards would just run with whatever he uses as a “counter.”

he says “did you even watch the video?” Which clearly shows Trump talking and many empty seats, then follows it with old pictures as if to counter the video.