OtherGround Forums Trump retweets Babylon Bee and QANON in 1 week

4 days ago
9/28/03

This week, Trump re-tweeted a satire site stating Twitter completely shut down to avoid negative Biden news and a conspiracy theory about Seal Team Six being murdered and a fake BinLaden being murdered.

4 days ago
7/7/10

Don’t care still voting trump 

4 days ago
3/18/02

biden still senile and thinks he is running for senate 

Edited: 4 days ago
11/24/13

Fake news, Trump himself said he doesn't know what Qanon is while furiously sweating on live TV.

/s

4 days ago
9/28/03
Stea1th -

Certainly you agree that re-tweeting a baseless theory about the Seals to 87 Million followers by the President of the US is dangerous, correct?

4 days ago
9/28/03
Nytron -

Fake news, Trump himself said he doesn't know what Qanon is while furiously sweating on live TV.

/s

"That was a re-tweet"

Edited: 4 days ago
1/1/01
clarenceworley -

This week, Trump re-tweeted a satire site stating Twitter completely shut down to avoid negative Biden news and a conspiracy theory about Seal Team Six being murdered and a fake BinLaden being murdered.

Yeah, that was dumb of him.

Okay, he sent out three stories, so the bar is set at three.

When all is said and done and the emails are released, how many times do you think Hunter emailed his father about Ukraine in a week, more or less than three? We're talking just the single week, Sunday through Saturday, with the most emails on the topic.

I think there's more to come out, and it's only going to get worse, so I'm taking the over

4 days ago
10/4/14
sicko -
clarenceworley -

Yeah, that was dumb of him.

Okay, he sent out three stories, so the bar is set at three.

When all is said and done and the emails are released, how many times do you think Hunter emailed his father about Ukraine in a week, more or less than three? We're talking just the single week, Sunday through Saturday, with the most emails on the topic.

I think there's more to come out, and it's only going to get worse, so I'm taking the over

I’m sure there is a medical term for this psychological disorder, I just don’t know what it is. It’s fascinating though. 

4 days ago
4/11/08
Stea1th - 

That's fine. Just understand the man you are voting for does not understand the difference from fact and fiction, and get's trolled by just about everything.

Not exactly a good look for the leader of the free world.

Most 12 year olds know better.
4 days ago
8/12/19

What’s your point OP, here you are writing BS every week?

4 days ago
7/13/17

This is it ?? 

4 days ago
10/16/07
clarenceworley -
Stea1th -

Certainly you agree that re-tweeting a baseless theory about the Seals to 87 Million followers by the President of the US is dangerous, correct?

It was dumb.   The same kinda dumb as obama celebrating clock boy like a hero instead of the shit he was or siding with black criminals before facts came out.

it’s exact the kind of stupidity we need less of.

4 days ago
10/16/07
hermanitor -
Stea1th - 

That's fine. Just understand the man you are voting for does not understand the difference from fact and fiction, and get's trolled by just about everything.

His opponent is an addle brain plagiarist whose policy is destructive to America.

not a great set of options...

4 days ago
1/1/01

Trump tweets a lot of stuff for entertainment value.  I see these articles on my newsfeed and it's entertaining.  You're not suggesting he was fooled by a known satire page are you?

4 days ago
9/28/03
White347LX -

Trump tweets a lot of stuff for entertainment value.  I see these articles on my newsfeed and it's entertaining.  You're not suggesting he was fooled by a known satire page are you?

Yes. 

4 days ago
1/12/07

Hey op.

3 days ago
11/10/18
BigEyedFish -

biden still senile and thinks he is running for senate 

And is a serial child groper and sniffer. 

3 days ago
11/10/18
hermanitor -
Stea1th - 

He’s the troll, stupid.

3 days ago
4/20/20

The Babylon Bee

Fake News you can Trust!

3 days ago
12/17/06
hermanitor -
Stea1th - 

This is the guy who says ACB speaks in tongues lol.

Edited: 3 days ago
9/28/03
ConradB -

What’s your point OP, here you are writing BS every week?

You're right, why should anyone be surprised the POTUS is dicking around on his phone unknowingly re-tweeting satire and conspiracy theories because they have negative info about his rival candidate?

This shouldn't be unexpected of course, given Trump was at the forefront of the false birther conspiracy.  And what did Obama do?  He made one joke about it, then did his job.  He invited Trump to the WH to explain how creating a functional Oval Office.  Remember when Trump emerged from that meeting, speaking glowingly of Obama despite looking like he had seen a ghost?

3 days ago
9/28/03
clarenceworley -
White347LX -

Yes. 

The best part of Trumps explanation was how he said "It was a re-tweet" as if re-tweeting takes some sort of technical expertise.

5/18/11

8/22/14
Nytron -

/s

So worst case scenario Trump supports people who are against pedophiles and Satan worshipers?

3 days ago
6/28/10
hermanitor -
Stea1th - 

understood. still voting for him.