OtherGround Forums Trump right: Middle Easterners celebrated on 9/11

7 days ago
10/1/16
Lot of people arguing that Trump is lying when he said people saw Middle Easterners celebrating the destruction of the twin towers in NJ.

But he was correct. Not only were they celebrating it, they were filming it as if they knew beforehand that the planes were going to hit. They even got arrested for it.

The problem was, they weren't Arab. They were Israeli.

Whoops.
7 days ago
8/16/11

And there weren’t thousands of them.

And there is no way dondon could have seen them.

And.....

7 days ago
6/27/09

Trump 2020

7 days ago
1/2/15

Haha

7 days ago
4/24/07
Donkey Hotee - 

And.....

You're right. There were millions that celebrated it.
7 days ago
11/28/08

The ol’ xenophobia bait and switch.

Edited: 7 days ago
6/13/03

That was back in the day when even the left condemned the attack rather than becoming apollogists for those who try and minimize it for their muslim pals.

7 days ago
9/12/05
David@accu - 
Donkey Hotee - 

And.....

To be fair, many of them were radical leftists too...

But the truth is that many muslims all over America made light of the attacks immediately by shifting the blame toward America's foreign policy, and taking the blame away from the ideology that committed the attack. We all saw and heard this, so there's no need to pretend it wasn't happening.

The open celebrations were not as public, but we all know they happened.
7 days ago
11/22/11

I'm about as anti-Israel (not anti-Jew at all) as it gets...but even I can't get behind this bs...and any Muslim that celebrated it is not a true Muslim. 

7 days ago
7/31/09
factseatfeelings -
David@accu - 
Donkey Hotee - 

And.....

To be fair, many of them were radical leftists too...

But the truth is that many muslims all over America made light of the attacks immediately by shifting the blame toward America's foreign policy, and taking the blame away from the ideology that committed the attack. We all saw and heard this, so there's no need to pretend it wasn't happening.

The open celebrations were not as public, but we all know they happened.

This.  

7 days ago
6/20/13
Flavorful - Lot of people arguing that Trump is lying when he said people saw Middle Easterners celebrating the destruction of the twin towers in NJ.

But he was correct. Not only were they celebrating it, they were filming it as if they knew beforehand that the planes were going to hit. They even got arrested for it.

Whoops.

Only Mossad.

7 days ago
10/1/16
Sogsteel - 

That was back in the day when even the left condemned the attack rather than becoming apollogists for those who try and minimize it for their muslim pals.

Back in the day, when Trump was campaigning for the presidency, he called out the Saudi royal family for their complicity in 9/11.

Then he got elected.

And he forgave them and even curtsied to the king.

Talk about minimizing.
7 days ago
10/1/16
Bassboats Budlight - OP blows goats

Nah. That would be President Trump. He'd do anything for the Saudi king.

So would you.
7 days ago
9/3/18
ramaham -

I'm about as anti-Israel (not anti-Jew at all) as it gets...but even I can't get behind this bs...and any Muslim that celebrated it is not a true Muslim. 

How do you feel about the attacks? 

7 days ago
4/24/07
anthonyMI - 

So if I put in front of you a pile of favorite food, lets say Pizza and told you 10% is poisoned and will kill you. How much are you going to eat? When you choose to eat none of it, it won't be because it was logical to turn it down, it's because you have a fear of cheese.

Trying to claim it's xenophobia is you not taking the topic seriously. I'm sure in the echo chamber you dwell in, it brings nods of approval and giggles, but it's more of a dodge so you don't have to face realities that are uncomfortable for you because of your virtue signaling.

It's a fact that at least 10% of muslims are radical. To suggest out of 150 million people world wide, millions didn't celebrate it even though they openly admit to thinking the attack was at least justified, is you being dismissive because it makes you feel uncomfortable such a large amount of non-white people pose a world wide threat.
7 days ago
10/1/16
David@accu - 
anthonyMI - 

So if I put in front of you a pile of favorite food, lets say Pizza and told you 10% is poisoned and will kill you. How much are you going to eat? When you choose to eat none of it, it won't be because it was logical to turn it down, it's because you have a fear of cheese.

Trying to claim it's xenophobia is you not taking the topic seriously. I'm sure in the echo chamber you dwell in, it brings nods of approval and giggles, but it's more of a dodge so you don't have to face realities that are uncomfortable for you because of your virtue signaling.

It's a fact that at least 10% of muslims are radical. To suggest out of 150 million people world wide, millions didn't celebrate it even though they openly admit to thinking the attack was at least justified, is you being dismissive because it makes you feel uncomfortable such a large amount of non-white people pose a world wide threat.

You're avoiding the topic. Talk about the Israelis who celebrated 9/11 and videotaped it and got arrested for doing that.

7 days ago
1/25/04
Another Jew-focused thread by Flavorful.

Anyone surprised?
7 days ago
1/13/04
Flavorful - Lot of people arguing that Trump is lying when he said people saw Middle Easterners celebrating the destruction of the twin towers in NJ.

Whoops.

7 days ago
10/1/16
Jack Carter - Another Jew-focused thread by Flavorful.

Anyone surprised?

LOL. You clicked hoping to see a anti-Muslim circle jerk. Sorry, friend. You okay?
7 days ago
10/1/16
How many Arabs were arrested for celebrating and filming the destruction of the twin towers?

How many Israelis?

Whoops.
7 days ago
1/13/04
Flavorful - How many Arabs were arrested for celebrating and filming the destruction of the twin towers?

How many Israelis?

Whoops.

Wrong..
7 days ago
4/24/07
Flavorful - 

Anyone surprised?

LOL. You clicked hoping to see a anti-Muslim circle jerk. Sorry, friend. You okay?

I had actually hoped this would be a real discussion rather than another "blame the jews" thread. If you want to discuss the topic in any serious way I think it's going pretty well in that other thread about Omar and her comments.
7 days ago
10/1/16
David@accu - 
Flavorful - 

Anyone surprised?

I had actually hoped this would be a real discussion rather than another "blame the jews" thread. If you want to discuss the topic in any serious way I think it's going pretty well in that other thread about Omar and her comments.

Aw, geez. So sensitive. I'm not blaming the Jews for 9/11, dear. We all know who was behind 9/11. The Saudi royal family. The same king that Trump curtsied to, despite knowing full well (and even saying so) that they were behind it.

Your tummy is upset because the "real discussion" you wanted was me providing evidence that Arabs were celebrating 9/11 from a vantage point in NJ like Trump said.

But what Trump got mixed up was their nationalities. There was celebrating. There was videotaping. There were arrests.

But not of Arabs. Of Israelis. Why is that not serious to you?
7 days ago
6/5/03
ramaham -

No, probably an even more true muslim.

7 days ago
10/1/16
BadDog - 
ramaham -

No, probably an even more true muslim.

Bad Dog, did you MAGA when Trump called out SA for 9/11 on the campaign trail?

Did you MAGA when he curtsied to the SA king after he won the election?