OtherGround Forums Trump says will leave the US if he loses

Edited: 4 days ago
9/13/12

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-threatens-to-leave-the-country-if-he-loses-to-biden

"My whole life—what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.”

Overreaction? Fleeing criminal prosecution? Cowardice?

4 days ago
3/10/11

Loser leaves town match? Someone call Vince McMahon to set up the PPV.

4 days ago
4/16/13

Hmmm...

Ecuador, Cuba, Bolivia, Nicaragua, Iceland, Switzerland, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe. Those are the non-extradition options. Iceland and Switzerland ain't taking him.

I think it's pretty clear....

Donald Trump will be King of Zimbabwe within 6 months.

4 days ago
3/23/07

maybe !== will

4 days ago
5/8/10

Great idea preach about how great America is and then leave if he looses... Are you all gonna leave too if he looses? 

I don't like the guy but he seems like a better choice to me. 

4 days ago
1/8/04
JimmyPie - 

Great idea preach about how great America is and then leave if he looses... Are you all gonna leave too if he looses? 

I really hope English is not your first language.

4 days ago
9/26/10

FAKE NEWS!

4 days ago
3/18/02

thats really not what he said

can you even read?  

4 days ago
3/1/10

LOL you faggot.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Kirik-please-ban-politics-in-OG:2844806?pc=195

4 days ago
9/13/12
SportScience -

Loser leaves town match? Someone call Vince McMahon to set up the PPV.

I support this idea.

4 days ago
9/13/12
RonaldRaygun -

Hmmm...

Ecuador, Cuba, Bolivia, Nicaragua, Iceland, Switzerland, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe. Those are the non-extradition options. Iceland and Switzerland ain't taking him.

RIP Zimbabwe's economy and society.

4 days ago
3/3/07
Hahaha at least he can see the writing on the wall...MAGA
Edited: 4 days ago
7/31/09
GarlicSauce -

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-threatens-to-leave-the-country-if-he-loses-to-biden

"My whole life—what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.”

Overreaction? Fleeing criminal prosecution? Cowardice?

For fucks sake....just stop...I really hope your post is sarcastic

The Trump presidency has been relatively mundane except for the melodramatic resistance fools trying to make a mountain out of a molehill with everything that Trump does. This doesn't even get into the wild, unfounded conspiracies that they create out of thin air and act like they are reality.  These democrat resistance fools get played like puppets by the Democrats party leadership and though they don't even realize it. Pelosi even explains how she leads the lemmings along 

4 days ago
9/13/12
JimmyPie -

Trump just finished draining the swamp and made America great again (by letting COVID loose and killing 220 thousand so far and nuking the economy). Mission accomplished. He has to spread his genius elsewhere.

4 days ago
2/4/06
Esox - Hahaha at least he can see the writing on the wall...MAGA

3/3/07

4 days ago
7/31/09
GarlicSauce -
JimmyPie -

Trump just finished draining the swamp and made America great again (by letting COVID loose and killing 220 thousand so far and nuking the economy). Mission accomplished. He has to spread his genius elsewhere.

Serious question...Do you actually live in the US? I'm not a fan of Trump's handling of covid (or any govt officials handling of covid) but you do understand we have states and state governments?  They make their own decisions on healthcare and covid outside of the power of the federal govt.

4 days ago
1/1/01

How about it’s a fucking joke you knob... You’d think the crowd laughing would give it away.

4 days ago
3/3/07
Ebony - 

3/3/07

And?
4 days ago
1/1/01
BigEyedFish - 

can you even read?  

Maube you should write him a letter to come stay at your house in Canada

4 days ago
3/18/02
Josh - 
BigEyedFish - 

can you even read?  

Maube you should write him a letter to come stay at your house in Canada

which house? 

4 days ago
11/11/11

I said it before, he'll get on Air Force One and demand they fly straight to Moscow. Upon landing he'll beg Putin for protection but the Russian leader will laugh and say "I no protect you. You useless as empty vodka bottle."

4 days ago
7/31/09
kevsh -

I said it before, he'll get on Air Force One and demand they fly straight to Moscow. Upon landing he'll beg Putin for protection but the Russian leader will laugh and say "I no protect you. You useless as empty vodka bottle."

Cool story bro 

4 days ago
11/20/13

I don't think he was serious, but holy shit, he is fucking whiner.

4 days ago
11/21/19
Esox -
Ebony - 

3/3/07

And?

Take a guess.

4 days ago
8/23/11
RonaldRaygun -

Hmmm...

And after 4 years Zimbabwe will be an economic and military powerhouse 

trump will steamroll biden in a trade talk and Zimbabwe will by the USA (like he tried Greenland ) and have them both 

Canada and South America willl soon follow. Then he takes Eurasia / russia from all sides 

long live world supreme emperor TRIMP