OtherGround Forums "Trump should be publically executed."- Nytron

10/29/20 4:06 PM
1/1/01

Interesting.  Nytron's threatening post to the POTUS was removed.  Either by himself (as an admin) or by an actual admin.  But he's not banned or frozen it looks like.

Edited: 10/29/20 8:40 PM
11/24/13

https://www.quora.com/Is-wishing-death-or-threatening-the-President-of-the-United-States-legal-and-protected-by-the-first-amendment

I didn't even wish it, and certainly didn't threaten it. Public execution is a form of capital punishment.

Stop whining you censorship snowflakes, you're worse than neolibs.

The context was Trump's malfeasance directly causing hundreds of thousands of citizens to die. This is tantamount to murder.

If we had a non-mass murderer as our president, by now the U.S. headlines would resemble the following:

10/29/20 4:13 PM
11/1/19
Soup and Beer -

Interesting.  Nytron's threatening post to the POTUS was removed.  Either by himself (as an admin) or by an actual admin.  But he's not banned or frozen it looks like.

Screen shot. Will be sending to the FBI.

10/29/20 4:14 PM
11/18/15
Nytron -

https://www.quora.com/Is-wishing-death-or-threatening-the-President-of-the-United-States-legal-and-protected-by-the-first-amendment

I didn't even wish it, and certainly didn't threaten it.

The context was Trump's malfeasance directly causing hundreds of thousands of citizens to die. This is tantamount to murder.

If we had a non-mass murderer as our president, by now the U.S. headlines would resemble the following:

You can explain it to the FBI agents when they show up at your door.  reported.

10/29/20 4:15 PM
1/1/01
KHABIBsandBLASTEDmyBUTThole - 
Soup and Beer -

The secret service handles those threats.  The number to call is right on their web page.

Edited: 10/29/20 4:16 PM
8/18/13

Nytron reminds me of the guy who plays Borat. Purposely does super offensive and dumb shit for attention, and whines when he gets said attention.

10/29/20 4:23 PM
1/1/01
Nytron - 

I get that this is the OG and that you're a massive troll, but that kind of anger is over the top.

Maybe take a walk or get some exercise...
10/29/20 4:31 PM
2/4/06

The wishing death on politicians on either side is such a bad sign about how easily the internet dehumanizes the "other". No one deserves to die over politics in America... No one. It's weird and creepy.

10/29/20 4:36 PM
11/21/05
cyberc92 - 
In Limbo -
The Noose -

OP is a whiny pussy.  

sick Screen Name, progressive

So progressive he would probably want that noose around my brown neck.

If you try to get off his plantation, you can guarantee it.  They don't like them minorities thinking for themselves.  Now get in line, boy!

10/29/20 4:39 PM
1/3/18
TheDorkKnight -

If he thinks trump is a murderer, i wonder what he thinks of obama; that dude set the record for drone kills.

Im also curious what he based thag fantasy land-ass comment on

He’s got obama’s dick in his mouth, hillary’s in his ass and he’s jacking off michelle and eric holder with his hands. 

10/29/20 4:40 PM
3/8/17

Get rid of this trash ASAP 

10/29/20 4:41 PM
1/3/18
DrPeterVenkman -

Nytron reminds me of the guy who plays Borat. Purposely does super offensive and dumb shit for attention, and whines when he gets said attention.

You gotta wonder how much of his starbucks earnings go towards his purple and blue hair dye budget 

Edited: 10/29/20 4:41 PM
12/17/06

Publicly lol.

Edited: 10/29/20 4:48 PM
1/12/07

Yeah Nytron dude, expect a knock on the door. That was stupid. They probably scour the internet for threats like nobodies business.

10/29/20 4:52 PM
11/1/19
Soup and Beer -
KHABIBsandBLASTEDmyBUTThole - 
Soup and Beer -

The secret service handles those threats.  The number to call is right on their web page.

Duly noted sir. Consider it reported.

10/29/20 4:54 PM
11/1/19
Nytron -

Lol the picture shows three people. One of whom is loosely wearing a mask while the other two are not. Proof masks don't work!

10/29/20 5:04 PM
6/11/13
Nytron -

You made a threat and it can be perceived as one. Hopefully somebody didn't report you to the secret service for your stupidity

10/29/20 5:09 PM
6/18/19

I wonder what his other Internet history looks like ..... he is militantly anti Trump.  It’s his job.  This should be taken seriously.

10/29/20 5:39 PM
3/21/07
LiveWire -

Nytron isn't a mod or admin, correct? Or did I miss a major revelation somewhere about this?

Nytron definitely has multiple accounts. He's lost his mind. He's so fucking annoying that sometimes i almost take his troll bait, but I choose not to engage with that faggot.

10/29/20 5:53 PM
8/16/12

I love how these Trumptards have become what they hated back in 2016. 

congrats!!!! you are now alt-right SJWs. The circle is complete.

10/29/20 5:55 PM
2/11/03
I'm also reporting to the FBI for every other murderous post the OG has made, oh also raping and torturing. That includes animals.
10/29/20 5:57 PM
11/18/15
Zeekman -

I love how these Trumptards have become what they hated back in 2016. 

congrats!!!! you are now alt-right SJWs. The circle is complete.

thanks for creating us!  father

10/29/20 5:58 PM
2/19/14

in

10/29/20 5:58 PM
3/20/15

Reported.....

10/29/20 6:00 PM
5/9/10
cyberc92 -
SpunQ -

They prob already sniffing. Hi.

This place is crazy. I see posts from both sides talking about killing the other over politics. Instead of attempts at reconciliation people are dug in and wish death on their fellow American; end of days.

both of which are rejected by the regulars.