OtherGround Forums Trump trashes Steve Kerr on China silence

7 days ago
11/4/10

Trump went after Steve Kerr for always voicing his opinion on political matters but deciding to not speak out about China

Edited: 7 days ago
11/4/10

7 days ago
11/4/10

7 days ago
6/5/05

And then trump doesnt give an opinion either. Orange man weak

7 days ago
12/29/09

Here I go again on my own. Walking down the only road I've ever known. Like a drifter I was born to walk alone.

7 days ago
9/23/07
He is correct though.

All this "more than an athlete" bullshit pushed by "woke" sports apparently only comes online for orange man bad.

Perennial human rights abuser China gets a pass through.
7 days ago
12/2/05

Theh can boycott NC where there's a team but all of a sudden they aren't political when it comes to China. 

7 days ago
10/14/02
great move

put them down for bowing to china
while always putting down usa
7 days ago
9/13/16
not a trumptard but this was a great shot by trump.
7 days ago
9/26/10

Kerr and Popovich should be ashamed of themselves. Time to un mount from those high horses, faggots. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
Kerr ain't gonna say shit about China because it'll cost the Warriors and the NBA money. Bottom line.

Talking shit about Trump is the "in" thing to do and gives Kerr "street cred" amongst the MSM and liberals. Criticizing Trump doesn't cost him a dollar.

7 days ago
12/29/09
ufc98newb - 

Kerr and Popovich should be ashamed of themselves. Time to un mount from those high horses, faggots. 

This.

7 days ago
1/1/01
JimmersonzGlove - 

When it comes to China, Trump is starting a trade war with them. I'd say he's already given his opinion.
7 days ago
9/12/05
Good for Trump. Fuck Kerr and fuck the NBA. Watching them bend over for the chicoms is disgusting.
7 days ago
7/31/09
TheKidAintMine -
JimmersonzGlove - 

When it comes to China, Trump is starting a trade war with them. I'd say he's already given his opinion.

That and revoking visas of CCP members supposedly tied to Uyghur camps in Xinjiang

7 days ago
4/6/05
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Whoops. 

How to dig a hole 101

7 days ago
8/31/18

The president of the us bitches at coach of a basketball team over not speaking about China. After repeatedly moaning that it's not their place. 

Fwiw what is Steve kerrs comment going to accomplish? I imagine the potus has a bit more sway in this matter. Maybe do ya job.

7 days ago
4/6/05
CobraKaiRep -

The president of the us bitches at coach of a basketball team over not speaking about China. After repeatedly moaning that it's not their place. 

Fwiw what is Steve kerrs comment going to accomplish? I imagine the potus has a bit more sway in this matter. Maybe do ya job.

From what I understand Kerr has repeatedly talked shit about trump and well we all know trump is an everyman and he's gonna retaliate.

7 days ago
3/7/03
Pacinko -
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Whoops. 

How to dig a hole 101

Over 1 billiion people suffering under a repressive communist regime 

steve kerr.... uhhh ummmhhh uhhh

like uuhhhh no comment

7 days ago
3/7/03
CobraKaiRep -

Oh he’s doing his job alright 

goona get re-elected in 2020 easily when considering the buffoons that are going to run against him

trump was right, these sjw’s will whine all day about how bad America is, but when it comes to an actual repressive country they swallow their tongue 

typical, hypocrisy 

7 days ago
1/1/01
CobraKaiRep - 

Don't kid yourself - guys like Steve Kerr and most big name players and coaches in the NBA have huge platforms and followings. When they speak, the media (news stations, social media, etc) around the world pays attention. It's the reason why Democratic politicians are so eager to get their support.

People like Kerr and Lebron could really draw a huge amount of good attention to the "Free HK" movement if they wanted to.
7 days ago
8/31/18
TheKidAintMine -
CobraKaiRep - 

Don't kid yourself - guys like Steve Kerr and most big name players and coaches in the NBA have huge platforms and followings. When they speak, the media (news stations, social media, etc) around the world pays attention. It's the reason why Democratic politicians are so eager to get their support.

People like Kerr and Lebron could really draw a huge amount of good attention to the "Free HK" movement if they wanted to.

That's odd those people didn't endorse Trump. 

You'd think with all that power Steve Kerr has...

Lol

7 days ago
1/1/01
JimmersonzGlove - 

Are you on drugs?

No man in history has stood up to China and been right in their face as much as Trump has. Not even close. Love him or hate him, no one can deny this.
6 days ago
2/3/17

Im starting to like Trump... if only he stopped writing love letters genocidal monsters and kowtowing to murderous dictators. 

6 days ago
2/25/13
boxcar-for-life -
Pacinko -
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Whoops. 

How to dig a hole 101

Over 1 billiion people suffering under a repressive communist regime 

steve kerr.... uhhh ummmhhh uhhh

like uuhhhh no comment

There are not over a billion suffering