OtherGround Forums Trump wants to celebrate Russian May Day

6 days ago
4/22/14
Whambo -
ShoreBreaker -

If it triggers OP I’m all for it, whatever makes him cry and start a whiny thread is a win for me 

Again there wasn't even the hint of opinion in it but it's a "whiny thead". You're the triggered lil bitch and you don't even know it.

Is he triggered here or you? 

Edited: 6 days ago
9/30/09
robbie380 -

You do know that Russia played a bigger part in WWII than we did, right?

And than had a Cold War with us. The Trump Cult... only place you’ll find conservatives defending Russia. 
   You’ll see Red Sox fans cheering for theYankees  before u know it. 

6 days ago
1/1/01
CrabbyFist -
Whambo -
ShoreBreaker -

If it triggers OP I’m all for it, whatever makes him cry and start a whiny thread is a win for me 

Again there wasn't even the hint of opinion in it but it's a "whiny thead". You're the triggered lil bitch and you don't even know it.

Is he triggered here or you? 

According to the criteria you appear to be going by it's you.

6 days ago
7/31/09
BostonCharm -
robbie380 -

And than had a Cold War with us. The Trump Cult... only place you’ll find conservatives defending Russia. 

Trump?  It is HISTORY.  They sacrificed millions and millions to fight against Hitler and they captured Berlin.  Why don't you watch those videos so you can learn about it?  

Stop obsessing over Trump and fear mongering with Russia and recognize what they did during World War II.  We never would have had a chance against Germany if Russia didn't fight like they did.  I'm guessing you don't know this.  

Yes we had the Cold War with them for decades after because of their communist dictatorship, but it doesn't erase the human price they paid in World War II when they were our allies against Hitler.

Or wait do you support Hitler? ;-)

6 days ago
3/2/11
Sogflop -

You guys are desperate lol

6 days ago
7/26/12
robbie380 -
BostonCharm -
robbie380 -

Trump?  It is HISTORY.  They sacrificed millions and millions to fight against Hitler and they captured Berlin.  Why don't you watch those videos so you can learn about it?  

Stop obsessing over Trump and fear mongering with Russia and recognize what they did during World War II.  We never would have had a chance against Germany if Russia didn't fight like they did.  I'm guessing you don't know this.  

Yes we had the Cold War with them for decades after because of their communist dictatorship, but it doesn't erase the human price they paid in World War II when they were our allies against Hitler.

Yes, celebrating the sacrifice of enemies that remain a threat is totally normal. Dumbass fuckface.

6 days ago
12/18/07
robbie380 -

Yeah, we just kinda came in and won it at the end...

6 days ago
7/26/12
Kip Kinkle -
robbie380 -

Yeah all that work they put in in the south east pacific will also never be forgotten.

Let’s not forget the hard work put in in Afghanistan, the gulags,or the mass deaths of their own soldiers  treated like shit and left for dead.

Talk about communist lovers. Fuck the supporters right and left.

6 days ago
7/26/12

People mad about Che shirts that Defend Russia is the retarded right at its best.

6 days ago
2/2/12

Obama would have been crucified.

6 days ago
7/22/15

Trump loves Russia what can you say, not sure what he has going on with Putin, but he loves playing with fire.

6 days ago
7/22/15
robbie380 -
BostonCharm -
robbie380 -

You should move there. 

6 days ago
7/31/09
Res ipsa loquitar -
robbie380 -
BostonCharm -
robbie380 -

Yes, celebrating the sacrifice of enemies that remain a threat is totally normal. Dumbass fuckface.

Enemies?  They aren't our enemies today.  What world are you living in?  

6 days ago
9/13/19
CharlesMartel - 

OP, if you're not trolling then I hope you reailize that your dumbass is doing nothing but creating more Trump supporters with stupid shit like this.

That video is epicly awesome. That shit goes on in my world, and probably so many other people's world, all day every day. It is INSANE.
6 days ago
7/31/09
Kip Kinkle -
robbie380 -

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/what-russia-rightfully-remembers-america-forgets/

Highly doubtful you will read this, but Russia is the country who "won" against Germany if you want to put it like that.  Our push in on the western front was massive and heroic but the VAST majority of the fighting was on the eastern front.  Germany lost 80% of its soldiers on the eastern front and its best soldiers were on the eastern front as well. The Russians lost around 7 MILLION soldiers in battle and around 3.6 MILLION in POW camps.   

Russia also had major land battles with Japan as well, but yes our nukes did finish the job if we are oversimplifying things.

6 days ago
7/31/09
Unkind Zuffa -
robbie380 -
BostonCharm -
robbie380 -

You should move there. 

You should.

6 days ago
7/31/09
Res ipsa loquitar -

People mad about Che shirts that Defend Russia is the retarded right at its best.

I didn't say we should hold a parade for Lenin and Stalin.  I said we should remember how much of the battle and death happened on the eastern front with Russia fighting Germany.  What do you want?  To just forget it and act like they contributed nothing to WWII?  I mean that's what it seems like.  

Yes the Soviet Nazi war was a battle of two monsterous leaders/govts but let's not act like we could have defeated the Nazis without the Soviets.  I mean we would have eventually after we nuked Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, etc but that didn't happen.  

6 days ago
9/28/19

You guys are really stretching here. 

6 days ago
7/26/12
robbie380 -
Res ipsa loquitar -
robbie380 -
BostonCharm -
robbie380 -

What world are you living in that they are not? Delusional as fuck

6 days ago
7/31/09
Res ipsa loquitar -
robbie380 -
Res ipsa loquitar -
robbie380 -
BostonCharm -
robbie380 -

Well aren't you sweet as pie

Oh wait do you believe they influenced our election to make Trump win?  That might explain it!

6 days ago
7/26/12
robbie380 -
Res ipsa loquitar -

I didn't say we should hold a parade for Lenin and Stalin.  I said we should remember how much of the battle and death happened on the eastern front with Russia fighting Germany.  What do you want?  To just forget it and act like they contributed nothing to WWII?  I mean that's what it seems like.  

Yes the Soviet Nazi war was a battle of two monsterous leaders/govts but let's not act like we could have defeated the Nazis without the Soviets.  I mean we would have eventually after we nuked Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, etc but that didn't happen.  

All i am hopeful for is remembering the monsters for who they were and not forget that folks like putin were not only vessels of that in line but want to return to power in the same vein. Want to celebrate those soldiers sacrifice? Let’s also point out the suffering they created following orders.

They didn’t fight for our ideals. Our ideals whether they stand the test of time are far superior. those soldiers died for a system that remains corrupt and in opposite of some of the greatest ideas man has ever laid out. 

If we are celebrating sacrifice by soldiers, there is no limit to what ideology in default we also are not rejecting .

6 days ago
7/26/12
robbie380 -
Res ipsa loquitar -
robbie380 -
Res ipsa loquitar -
robbie380 -
BostonCharm -
robbie380 -

Oh wait do you believe they influenced our election to make Trump win?  That might explain it!

Well aren’t you dumb as shit? This forum is filled with those that think Russia has tried to corrupt our democracy for 60 years but when it comes to one election they view the world through orange tinted lens and it’s not possible. 

Stop being a stupid rube

6 days ago
7/26/12

Been fighting proxy wars with Russia for 40 years. *

Lets acknowledge their soldiers sacrifice! 

Literally morans*

6 days ago
11/20/13
robbie380 -
Res ipsa loquitar -
robbie380 -
Res ipsa loquitar -
robbie380 -
BostonCharm -
robbie380 -

Me know they meddled in our election. Whether they had much influence or not doesn't mean we should roll over like little bitches, you patriot.

6 days ago
7/24/16

Trump wants to attend a celebration of the defeat of Nazi Germany. Yeah, the guy is totally Hitler.