OtherGround Forums Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power

27 days ago
8/15/07
Is it any harder to eat the shit of someone you've just met?
No I've no problem with this, I eat the shit from everyone who is healthy.
What do you think has kept you working making these films for so much longer than other people? Is it because you actually love doing the movies, and have a genuine passion for shit sex?
You name it.
Have you ever noticed any difference in the taste of male and female shit?
The shit from men is more spicy.
Have you ever had any negative health effects from eating shit?
No, I never had anything.
How do you and your partners in your films ensure that you are ready to shit when you are filming?
We eat and eat and eat the day before.
Do you take laxatives?
No, that's not necessary.
Or do you just wait for the right moment?
Yes, sometimes it's the best thing you can do.
Do you watch your own movies?
Yes, to see what I was doing wrong.
If so, when you watch them, do you look for things to improve for the next one?
Yes.
27 days ago
9/22/09

The indifference some of you have here, just because he's in your political party, is crazy to me. 

27 days ago
6/28/10

2 pages already. LMFAO. you guys are so weak

27 days ago
2/22/09
No matter what happens Trump will say he won IMO.

Does anybody believe there is any circumstance that would result in Trump conceding he lost the election?
27 days ago
1/1/01

Oh Peter Knife

27 days ago
11/1/06
yabadaba - No matter what happens Trump will say he won IMO.

Does anybody believe there is any circumstance that would result in Trump conceding he lost the election?

No chance Trump will admit he lost - his ego will not allow it. He will fight the results in the courts, claiming all mailed in ballots are illegal 

27 days ago
4/26/03
Pedro Navaja - 
Pokanghoya - I think he will and I don't even like him.

I think he will go peacefully also. But he is stirring the pot here by not outright committing to peace... he will be responsible for any violence.

hes already inspired mass murderers and terrorists... blood is on his hands even if he leaves peacefully.

I dig your angle. You're like "Fuck subtlety" 

27 days ago
1/25/04

Pedro likes scat?

27 days ago
11/16/17

If Biden wins by some miracle, I'm more than OK with Trump saying fuck you we aren't handing over power to these fucking idiots that will make this place a 3rd world country in...... 3 months 

Edited: 27 days ago
3/13/18

Bunch of deaf blind and dumb cult followers up in here. 

27 days ago
1/7/09
Brockback Mountain -

This is like asking the QB of a superbowl team "Hey what are you guys going to do when you lose"

Its a dumb question.

Exactly except every president in history has confirmed they will support peaceful transfer in the event they lose.  Trump is again proving himself unworthy of office.

27 days ago
1/7/09
Thebonfirexm -

If Biden wins by some miracle, I'm more than OK with Trump saying fuck you we aren't handing over power to these fucking idiots that will make this place a 3rd world country in...... 3 months 

Fuck off troll

27 days ago
11/23/02
EVspinner -
Nytron -
EVspinner -

OP spouting CNN talking poiints I see.  I was at the gym and one of the screens had CNN on, it was pathetic and shameful. 

"Talking points"? It's literally Trump on video, in his own words.

Yes they are talking points, very dishonest. Trump basically said that it would depend on the situation implying on whether cheating was involved in regards to the mail-in ballots  

Fuck CNN.

If Trump loses no matter what hes going to say hecwas cheated. Who do you think were dealing with here. O mean come on. I dont like the dems but seeiuosly now.. Trumps no good either

27 days ago
1/7/09

In the end Trump will leave or be physically removed.  I have faith that even the biggest trumptards wouldn’t stand for it him trying to stay.  We have 240 years proving this.

27 days ago
1/7/09
BrckNoHitBk -

2 pages already. LMFAO. you guys are so weak

So hilarious when the leader of the military indicates he will not step down if he loses.

27 days ago
1/1/01

The dems are setting up a nightmare with the mass mail in ballots. Which is not to be confused with absentee voting. There will likely be no clear cut winner and both sides will have a legitimate claim to contest the election. And this is exactly what the democrats want. Mass confusion and chaos followed by civil war if necessary. 

27 days ago
2/22/13

Any bored members that can go to Shitinagua and take Pedo out?  Tired of seeing his faggot ass posts on here.

27 days ago
1/1/01

And exactly how do you brush over the fact it's already been revealed that the dems are planning to have biden refuse to concede the election regardless of the results?  This strategy came up in that democratic think tank with podesta and repeated by Hillary.  Hillary didn't just say this in a vaccum. It's the DNC plan and they have stated as such. 

27 days ago
1/7/09
Soup and Beer -

And exactly how do you brush over the fact it's already been revealed that the dems are planning to have biden refuse to concede the election regardless of the results?  This strategy came up in that democratic think tank with podesta and repeated by Hillary.  Hillary didn't just say this in a vaccum. It's the DNC plan and they have stated as such. 

Lol...you can’t be serious 

27 days ago
9/20/19
Thebonfirexm -

Fascist. Go fuck yourself. That’s treason. 

27 days ago
1/7/09
HillboFrateTrane -
Thebonfirexm -

Fascist. Go fuck yourself. That’s treason. 

Seriously.  What the fuck happened to America.  

Trump’s statement should terrify anyone that give a shit about our way of life.  If he made a halfway believable case that the election was “stolen” and refused to leave we could find ourselves in a civil war.  Go look at the images from Syria.  

The peaceful transition of power is the single most important component of our government.

27 days ago
1/1/01
TheDecider -
Soup and Beer -

If you are that far behind the national news then Google is your friend. I'm not here to hold your hand and spoon feed you two week old current events. 

27 days ago
1/7/09
Soup and Beer -
TheDecider -
Soup and Beer -

If you are that far behind the national news then Google is your friend. I'm not here to hold your hand and spoon feed you two week old current events. 

Maybe you are not smart enough to tell the difference between what Hillary said and the commander in chief indicating he will not support the peaceful transition of power.  

27 days ago
1/1/01
TheDecider -
Soup and Beer -
TheDecider -
Soup and Beer -

Maybe you are not smart enough to tell the difference between what Hillary said and the commander in chief indicating he will not support the peaceful transition of power.  

Apparently you also missed the whole mail in voting fiasco in New York and New Jersey.  And the fact the Dems are planning the same for the entire country.  Which will likely result in no clear cut winner come Nov 4th

Again, at least try to keep up with current events before posting here. 

27 days ago
9/22/09
Soup and Beer -

Following this line of thought, you might also wonder why the GOP is considering ignoring the popular vote and appointing Trump loyalists as electors in November.