OtherGround Forums #TrumpKillsTexas, BLOOD on Trump's hands!

Edited: 16 days ago
11/24/13

1,713 Texans have died from COVID-19 in the past 7 days as Trump praised the state's early opening again and will campaign there on Thursday. Texas Republicans have started death panels because of Trump crony Gov. Greg Abbot's anti-mask position when he reopened the state recklessly! SAD!

16 days ago
1/1/01

Here are the daily death numbers for NY and TX on the same scale:

16 days ago
6/3/03
Trust -

Shhhh, don’t interrupt OP when he’s going full retard. 

1/25/04

Hispanics still aren't taking this virus seriously in Texas. They are over represented in infection, hospitalization and death rates. 

16 days ago
8/1/13

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

16 days ago
9/8/02

States were re-opening fine until the riots and protests. Texas and Florida were open for almost two months with no flare ups until the riots. Remember, the virus has an incubation window of 5-10 days. So if a ton of the infected were running around in bars spreading COVID, it would be known within 10 days, not two months. 

Democrat riots, not Republican Govenors are to blame here. 

16 days ago
2/11/03
Ah nothing like good ol American politics, just blame the other guy no matter what.

Saw me on the counter? Wasn't me
Saw me on the sofa? Wasn't me

LOL
16 days ago
11/20/09
Nitecrawler - 
Trust -

Shhhh, don’t interrupt OP when he’s going full retard. 

I look at the chart and it seems bad for Tx.  LIke, in terms of trending.  Not the peak

16 days ago
6/11/13

OP is an idiot

16 days ago
1/1/01
Jack Carter - 

Hispanics still are taking this virus seriously in Texas. They are over represented in infection, hospitalization and death rates. 

Hispanics are 14% of my states population.

White folks are 78%.

We have an equal numbers of cases. Not percentages... case counts.

There are still groups of like 20-50 of mexicans hanging out in the parks daily.
If I drive through the apartment section of the town I go to, there are always bouncy houses and the like set up with large groups and zero masks.

I don't know if they are uninformed or just plain damn dumb.

16 days ago
12/24/10
Nytron -

1,713 Texans have died from COVID-19 in the past 7 days as Trump praised the state's early opening again and will campaign there on Thursday. Texas Republicans have started death panels because of Trump crony Gov. Greg Abbot's anti-mask position when he reopened the state recklessly! SAD!

The only blood is dripping from your ass after your visit to the local truck stop-  idiot

16 days ago
2/14/14

Rioters are immune to the Chinese virus 

16 days ago
1/1/01
This virus getting rid of the weak, son! Texas getting stronger by the day!

Don't take that SJW bullshit there! They loaded, son!!
16 days ago
4/2/05
Dryfly - 
Jack Carter - 

Hispanics still are taking this virus seriously in Texas. They are over represented in infection, hospitalization and death rates. 

Hispanics are 14% of my states population.

White folks are 78%.

We have an equal numbers of cases. Not percentages... case counts.

There are still groups of like 20-50 of mexicans hanging out in the parks daily.
If I drive through the apartment section of the town I go to, there are always bouncy houses and the like set up with large groups and zero masks.

I don't know if they are uninformed or just plain damn dumb.

In Austin, the first week of closures way back in March, whenever we started social distancing and quarantining, the Mexican clubs on Rundberg were freakin poppin'. Parking lots were full! Yeah, they dgaf.
16 days ago
12/5/17

The Trump virus is tragic. Had we had an effective response back in February, at the latest, my kids might be able to attend school next month. Craaaaaaaaaaaazy. Dude is still endorsing a strip mall doctor specializing in defeating demons and witchcraft as he's in conflict with his own disease response leader. 

16 days ago
4/2/08
Texas is doing good or at least average when compared to the rest of the world when you look at deaths per million.
16 days ago
12/30/03
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

The Trump virus is tragic. Had we had an effective response back in February, at the latest, my kids might be able to attend school next month. Craaaaaaaaaaaazy. Dude is still endorsing a strip mall doctor specializing in defeating demons and witchcraft as he's in conflict with his own disease response leader. 

Yeah, I understand why this disease is so scary to liberals. The only "healthy" people it's killing are fat as fuck. Besides, why go outside when you can collect unemployment and use this as your excuse to not pay rent?

16 days ago
5/3/20

Op is Pedro or angry inch’s alt account 

11/9/10
Trust -

So you’re saying Texas flattened the curve...

16 days ago
12/5/17
WrestlingSucks -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Yeah, I understand why this disease is so scary to liberals. The only "healthy" people it's killing are fat as fuck. Besides, why go outside when you can collect unemployment and use this as your excuse to not pay rent?

The Trump virus has massive implications for the entire world, sucks. Not sure why you're confusing it as a culture war issue.

16 days ago
11/9/10
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
WrestlingSucks -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

The Trump virus has massive implications for the entire world, sucks. Not sure why you're confusing it as a culture war issue.

What were democrats doing in response or even suggesting to do in February? Oh that’s right fucking nothing. 

16 days ago
1/2/15
Trust -

Get out of here with your facts. 

16 days ago
9/2/10

Yeah man i'm in Cali, it's hard to get Mexicans not to see their families and their familes are huge.

Their culture makes it hard to socially distance.

16 days ago
1/2/15
VinegarStrokes -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
WrestlingSucks -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

What were democrats doing in response or even suggesting to do in February? Oh that’s right fucking nothing. 

He's just a conspiracy troll loon 

16 days ago
12/5/17
VinegarStrokes -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
WrestlingSucks -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

I don't know Strokes. I think the executive branch with the NIH and CDC should be the focal point here, not "Democrats", but maybe you're the sort of programmed moron that hasn't been capable of pointing a finger at the relevant folks in charge without drooling about the liberals for a while now. 

Is that you?