OtherGround Forums Trumpers, how are you feeling?

Edited: 11/24/20 8:34 AM
4/11/20

I know most of you arent taking Trumps embarrassing and landslide loss to Biden well, so I want you guys to check in and tell us how you are holding up. 

I know its hard to come to the grim  reality that Trump is a one term loser president, and that you will be getting 4 years of Biden, 8 of Kamala Harris, and 8 years of AOC. 

Open discussion. Tell me everything!

Edited: 11/24/20 8:44 AM
5/18/10

At the very best, we'll find out if Trump is a one term president in 2024

I'm good thanks. Fantastic family, millionaire, in great shape, beautiful girl, brilliant job, own a profitable business.

The empirical reality is that conservatives are healthier, richer, more altruistic, better looking, stronger physically and less likely to be mentally ill than liberals.

All these things help explain why conservatives are happier than liberals. Even during Obama, conservatives were still happier than every other group. We'll be fine! Thanks for your concern though

11/24/20 8:43 AM
12/29/09

I'm feeling like OP is a troll and a homo. 

11/24/20 8:44 AM
1/1/01

I'm great. And curious how you people are going to take it when Trump is our 2021-25 president.

11/24/20 8:45 AM
11/5/19
Not out rioting, looting, and screaming at the sky.

Not asking our professors and bosses for safe spaces, crying rooms, and coloring areas for when we get emotionally overwhelmed for not getting our way.

Still working and going about life,
11/24/20 8:48 AM
4/11/20

Exhibit A of Trumpers taking this loss very, very hard.

11/24/20 8:49 AM
11/19/08

This thread is not going as OP seemed to have in mind that exists in his pathetic little world...

11/24/20 8:50 AM
12/26/05

Well I'm not a Trumper but I know you fools like to believe that so I'll fill you in.

Currently, we are in the best political state of my lifetime, and I'm excited about how the US table both nationally and internationally is set in this moment for future matters.  This could change since politics is a game that chronically disappoints, but right now it's pretty excellent.

I am bummed that we are almost for certain going to go back to destabilizing nations and starting wars. I'm sure the executive orders will be annoying too, but oh well? 

Unity shouldnt be a consideration for a single soul, or at least one who thinks remotely like me.

Job has never stopped humming, money is better than its ever been,  been kicking solid workouts out for about a month, family is flourishing despite the horrid pandemic, and I'm super excited for the holidays...oh and of course fuck all that noise about not meeting with family, LOL.  I dont get this time back later and I dont for a moment plan to miss it.

All and all, I'd say things are pretty great.

11/24/20 8:53 AM
5/30/05

I'm personally wonderful. I'm lucky to have a great family. I'm concerned over violence at this point all over the place. I am trying my best to do charitable things personally and to at least try to be civil. It doesn't always work out that way lol. Looking forward to Thanksgiving and cooking. 

11/24/20 8:55 AM
1/1/01
Corn Pop - Not out rioting, looting, and screaming at the sky.

Not asking our professors and bosses for safe spaces, crying rooms, and coloring areas for when we get emotionally overwhelmed for not getting our way.

Still working and going about life,

Same

11/24/20 8:56 AM
5/18/10
Sharp05 -

Exhibit A of Trumpers taking this loss very, very hard.

94% of criminals are Democrat. Between 80-100% of liberals are mentally ill once you adjust for diagnosis ratio. This is pure projection

Just like liberals boarding up liberal towns during the election while pretending it was your local church goers or business owners you were afraid of

We're fine. We're happier now than you were during peak Obama as I just demonstrated. 

So the real question should be, how are you? Are you coping OK? How are you dealing with your issues? 

11/24/20 8:57 AM
3/15/06

No matter how bad it gets everyone except one person can take solace in the knowledge that they aren't your father.

11/24/20 8:58 AM
9/5/12

The trolling sucks now. At least put some effort in to it. 

11/24/20 9:02 AM
11/19/08
CuddleBug -

No matter how bad it gets everyone except one person can take solace in the knowledge that they aren't your father.

lol

11/24/20 9:05 AM
5/18/10

11/24/20 9:05 AM
1/1/01
I'm okay with Biden being president as long as the republicans keep the senate. We need a check in place for the crazy shit the democrats have been talking about doing.
11/24/20 9:06 AM
5/30/05

I sitll live in the best country on the planet no matter what.  I love my country and always will for better or worse.  

11/24/20 9:08 AM
7/24/18

The sun rise was beautiful this morning. 

Today will be a productive day while making my community better doing my small part.

Life will be the same for normal sane people.

11/24/20 9:13 AM
12/26/05
ryunz -

At the very best, we'll find out if Trump is a one term president in 2024

I'm good thanks. Fantastic family, millionaire, in great shape, beautiful girl, brilliant job, own a profitable business.

The empirical reality is that conservatives are healthier, richer, more altruistic, better looking, stronger physically and less likely to be mentally ill than liberals.

All these things help explain why conservatives are happier than liberals. Even during Obama, conservatives were still happier than every other group. We'll be fine! Thanks for your concern though

To be fair, this kind of comes with the territory. 

The left is measurablely higher in neuroticism.

11/24/20 9:15 AM
11/11/12

I’ll eat my hat if kamala can win a ticket she carries on her own.  Hell, unless he runs against a trump again, id give biden 0% chance of reelection.

Edited: 11/24/20 12:55 PM
1/1/01

Some of the posters here sound like they just got cheated on or broke up with an Ex and then ran into her at the grocery store. “I’m super healthy, been working out for a month, getting in great shape, making reat money, I am a millionaire now, seeing a new hot chick who is a 10,  and everything is perfect...how about you?"  LOL

11/24/20 9:19 AM
11/5/19
Mealworm - 

The sun rise was beautiful this morning. 

Today will be a productive day while making my community better doing my small part.

Life will be the same for normal sane people.

Same for sane, normal is correct.

Since 2016 I always said if these mentally ill leftists didn’t have social media and/or media their lives would have been normal, instead they sit in their echo chambers of Facebook and Twitter and are reminded 50 times a day for 1,200 straight days how terrible life is, how awful America is, how mean white people are, and how bad orange man is. And they just work each other up constantly until they’re miserable as fuck daily
11/24/20 9:20 AM
12/15/09
Sharp05 -

I know most of you arent taking Trumps embarrassing and landslide loss to Biden well, so I want you guys to check in and tell us how you are holding up. 

I know its hard to come to the grim  reality that Trump is a one term loser president, and that you will be getting 4 years of Biden, 8 of Kamala Harris, and 8 years of AOC. 

Open discussion. Tell me everything!

Actually Im doing pretty good as I am not an emotional midget unlike the vast majority of progressives. 

11/24/20 9:21 AM
11/5/19
Caleb - 

Some of the posters here sound like they just got cheated on or broke up with an Ex. “I’m healthy and been working out for a month, getting in great shape, making good money, etc. haha

Huh? Where did anyone say it started a month ago? Seems everyone is going about life as normal.

Weird projection there
11/24/20 9:21 AM
2/8/08
I'm more anti-Democratic party than ever, but that has just as much to do with the way the people supporting it have carried themselves the last decade as it does the leadership.

As an American, I hope Biden can do even a little better than expected, but my gut feeling tells me he will completely fumble this and blame everything on Trump. We will be at war within 3 years, and the divide within will continue to grow. The American people will suffer, and the left will continue to blame Trump, in hopes what they have done doesn't gift wrap the following election to the other team.
California will still vote left, even though the state's economy continues to swirl down the toilet, and the rest of the country will blame California for their own state's short comings. Violent crime will continue to rise to similar numbers we saw in the early 90s, and the left will somehow blame Trump for this, too.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope most of all, that everyone stays healthy and makes it through this, including our new President. I want him to succeed, and I want Harris to prove to everyone that she was a good choice for VP. I have very little faith that this will happen, but I definitely don't want the US to fail, just so I can say I told you so.