OtherGround Forums Trumps sacks bolton

10 days ago
6/1/07
BJJER - 

Why would Trump hire this guy in the first place?! Trumps incompetent administrative decision making showing once more.

Trump's an outsider. He doesn't know anybody in the Washington foreign policy establishment, so he relies on his advisors to make staffing recommendations. He obviously trusted the wrong fucking guy when Bolton's name came up. Fire that guy too.
10 days ago
12/10/18
Steve4192 -
BJJER - 

Why would Trump hire this guy in the first place?! Trumps incompetent administrative decision making showing once more.

Trump's an outsider. He doesn't know anybody in the Washington foreign policy establishment, so he relies on his advisors to make staffing recommendations. He obviously trusted the wrong fucking guy when Bolton's name came up. Fire that guy too.

Or... He saw Bolton on TV and thought to himself... here's a guy on TV.

10 days ago
12/10/18
DrPeterVenkman -
LieDetector -
DrPeterVenkman -
LieDetector -

PS - 

Good riddance to the old warmonger. 

Whoa Orcus is agreeing with a decision made my Trump? I guess he’ll officially has frozen over!

Orcus Derangement Syndrome is real. Seek professional help!

Well, maybe quit posting under your Viper, Flavorful, and Lie Detector screen names and we won’t call you out on them, dummy.

You're a turd, spouting bullshit. I question if you even have  PHD...

10 days ago
6/1/07
LieDetector - 
Steve4192 -
BJJER - 

Always a possibility.

Or maybe he just liked the 'stache.
10 days ago
1/1/01
Steve4192 - 
BJJER - 

Yeah, John Bolton was a real unknown commodity. He definitely needed an advisor for this hire.
10 days ago
12/4/08
LieDetector -
DrPeterVenkman -
LieDetector -
DrPeterVenkman -
LieDetector -

PS - 

Whoa Orcus is agreeing with a decision made my Trump? I guess he’ll officially has frozen over!

Well, maybe quit posting under your Viper, Flavorful, and Lie Detector screen names and we won’t call you out on them, dummy.

You have multiple screennames.

Hope this helps.

10 days ago
6/1/07
scab1 - 
Steve4192 - 
BJJER - 

Yeah, John Bolton was a real unknown commodity. He definitely needed an advisor for this hire.

I think willim nailed it ... Trump liked Bolton because of his rhetoric and because he scared the shit out of people. He figured he could let him run his mouth in public but control him behind the scenes. Unfortunately, Bolton is a veteran bureaucratic knife fighter, and he knows a 1000 different ways to work around an uncooperative boss. He pushed his own war-mongering agenda regardless of what Trump wanted.

I don't think Trump's ego allows him to acknowledge that a lot of these career bureaucrats are better than him at 'playing the game'. He keeps on hiring guys who he thinks he can control, and then has to fire them when he realizes that he can't.
10 days ago
3/18/02
Steve4192 - 
LieDetector - 
Steve4192 -
BJJER - 

Always a possibility.

I agree Steve well said

I think especially initially a lot of people had trumps ear and so you saw shit appointments like Sessions and later Bolton the human sheepdog.  good riddance

Edited: 10 days ago
7/26/07
Yeah, good move by Trump here.
Although, he should have never been hired in the first place, so i guess in essence, this is Trump fixing his own fuck up.
10 days ago
2/9/12
DrPeterVenkman -
LieDetector -

PS - 

It’s only the second time it’s happens since the election. 

Crazy stuff. I know. 

10 days ago
11/1/03
BigEyedFish -
Steve4192 - 
LieDetector - 
Steve4192 -
BJJER - 

Always a possibility.

I agree Steve well said

I think especially initially a lot of people had trumps ear and so you saw shit appointments like Sessions and later Bolton the human sheepdog.  good riddance

Yes i think this is spot on. Plus that the way Trump [and many business owners work]. If someone is not on board with the bosses plan they get fired asap. Doesn't mean eithers right or wrong but its how business works. It's what have you done for me lately that counts.

10 days ago
6/30/07

Good

10 days ago
7/10/02
Steve4192 - 
scab1 - 
Steve4192 - 
BJJER - 

I think willim nailed it ... Trump liked Bolton because of his rhetoric and because he scared the shit out of people. He figured he could let him run his mouth in public but control him behind the scenes. Unfortunately, Bolton is a veteran bureaucratic knife fighter, and he knows a 1000 different ways to work around an uncooperative boss. He pushed his own war-mongering agenda regardless of what Trump wanted.

I don't think Trump's ego allows him to acknowledge that a lot of these career bureaucrats are better than him at 'playing the game'. He keeps on hiring guys who he thinks he can control, and then has to fire them when he realizes that he can't.

Could be this. Or he's given real bad advice... and like mentioned, the one(s) that suggested hiring Bolton should be fired too!

10 days ago
8/31/10

Hires only the best was the overstatement of the century based on his own track record of firing those he has hired. With that said, this might have been his worst of all the lousy hirings, therefore making it his single most greatest firing to date!

10 days ago
5/22/05
BJJER -

This. His views weren't a secret

Edited: 10 days ago
6/11/10

Not many Presidents stand up to the Bonesmen. 

10 days ago
12/18/09

Great that Bolton is gone.  Not great that the reason he is gone is because trump wanted to host the taliban in the USA on 9/11.

10 days ago
5/10/08
Bick Koxer -

Great that Bolton is gone.  Not great that the reason he is gone is because trump wanted to host the taliban in the USA on 9/11.

What a fucking idiotic idea...

10 days ago
7/22/15

He fires the best.

10 days ago
6/1/07
Bick Koxer - 

Meh.

Aside from bad optics, I don't see the problem. If we ever want to get out of that cesspool, we're going to have to sit down with the Taliban at some point. Yes, the timing was laughably bad, but if it got American troops out of Afghanistan, fuck timing. A good outcome is a good outcome.

Unfortunately for Trump (and America), he didn't get a good outcome, so he's going to deservedly eat some shit for his atrocious timing.
10 days ago
7/22/15

Yeah, I think I'll have the Taliban over to camp David so they can inspect the place.

10 days ago
3/1/09

Doesn't matter what side of the aisle you're on, this is great news.

10 days ago
6/1/07
Unkind Zuffa - 

Yeah, I think I'll have the Taliban over to camp David so they can inspect the place.

It could be worse.

He could have hosted them in the White House like Reagan did back in the 80s, when they were the 'good' religious fundamentalist fanatics fighting the Godless heathen commies.
10 days ago
12/10/18
The Leg Collector -
LieDetector -
DrPeterVenkman -
LieDetector -
DrPeterVenkman -
LieDetector -

PS - 

Hope this helps.

Do you have any type of proof to go along with your spurious assertion?

Or are you just talking out of your ass, like an asshole?

10 days ago
12/4/08
LieDetector -
The Leg Collector -
LieDetector -
DrPeterVenkman -
LieDetector -
DrPeterVenkman -
LieDetector -

PS - 

Hope this helps.

Do you have any type of proof to go along with your spurious assertion?

Or are you just talking out of your ass, like an asshole?

Its obvious. No way you lay dormant and then all of the sudden post nonstop libtard bullshit ala orcus et al.